• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Ulilathiel

Ahribelle

. : |Fóσℓ'ѕ уαи∂єяє кσυнαι| : .

e3fgLOJmBRslI46v3kMDFPRpkM0vsqNs6Ej4KQnz3dmp3rWLH_aNjGTqNuJjkxECG2S_htmoucJ26yKZYsSKUqHng-4sPdVvUfQlB9xeLDNscntjdFWv22KUTl2MzWk4hvdK3_v3Opk8mun-QG5zXlOtlUeJCremjfqrR8CcyfFaNO97XpvPwcNw1cu4OXzvy5BiWS2eA5SXDOWF_-8Y9K8=w295-h295-nc

Chaos

Chaos, the renown kingdom of Ulilathiel, a cheating kingdom that used dark - forbidden - sorcery in order to win wars. This kingdom has the highest quality; houses turned into castles, money everywhere, this was the kingdom that was, "perfect". However, some individuals are corrupt. They even made atleast fifty prisons. The rulers were assholes, indeed. They would execute any outsider who would dare try to enter their kingdom. Up to this date, they still have the upper hand.

6gdcqfq5j22aOzVumEl3rsa931iWVWYJV04AUHghLLQpxx44mayR61gSyQsQUUgRd-EG-1_NtdvMyQkjyMoEy3c1nYOzplxTyGv0mFZgMURc=w384-h384-nc

Fire

The kingdom of fire, known for its bravery and pride.

The kingdom of Fire is the second known kingdom in the country of Ulilathiel. Some of the people here are brave, and yet very boastful sometimes; also being assholes, a bit. Their pride is at a level nobody else could reach; they are the people that would never swallow their pride.

They are competitive. And yet asshole-y.

x424j9altjIt-4gLfOREi5qTb4Kd3EukAUuvLHTH7jJ1O2qNgcRChr7BZLnupAy5dPM8b-cQXyihpRgHJZca4jVtGNp9flgEn8o6OwqrYWjFSJ1AYybKpLbAUKcCPx1blF3A2YZeRct_j1LR0biHrge9C3ddkHZb2xH8KQ=w250-h250-nc

Water

The kingdom of Water.

Known for their loyalty and righteousness, the people of this kingdom are all okay people.

They would never cheat - like the kingdom of Chaos - and treat everyone equally kindly.

Except the kingdom of Asshol- I mean Chaos. They don't have that much money to do anything fancy or anything, but they can afford what they need. For now.

Oe4bSbGETxDfCTHEYiYODPmHoe-VStzM6fv5RXA26DWWcZs-B4kFsjUJVnveV7hAnZA4Tqd3xThsZ4QPaphBllknCgPtgN0VoZeXJ-9UoiC3H4uMx3k55zwglsMMufjKwjkiJpDymHEYww3d6ztjTeWETa4WxIh6tn0=w250-h250-nc

Wind

Last, but definately not the least, even though it is, the kingdom of Wind. The people here are humble people, usually silent and peaceful. Everywhere you go, you'll see that everything's broken. Trash everywhere. The people don't have much money. Meaning they could die, 'cause they can't afford anything.

Each year, nobles of Chaos capture atleast thirty of them, turning them into slaves and making them do extremely hard tasks. Some of them end up dying, and some of them survive, but only 1% of them survive.

Gah, enough chitchatting. Onto the fun part.

Ever since the beggining of their lives, the people of Ulilathiel always had war. They were divided into four, with random people everywhere. They've had tons of wars, with the kingdom of Chaos usually winning. 'Cuz they're cheaters. As the wars passed, the people of Chaos developed horrible personalities. Like being cannibals and capturing the people of Wind, turning them into slaves for eternity.

There were different types of people, usually, in Chaos, 95% of people have horrible attitudes, while the remaining 5% don't.

History repeats itself. It will never stop. Never. Or so everyone thought it won't.

On the night of January 27, 1989, the ruler of Chaos personally went to every other ruler and they all made an agreement on what he wanted to do. This is a tricky one.

The children of the rulers, and a bunch of chosen citizens will be sent to the forest of Nyx, named after "Nyx, Goddess of the Night", for a special reason. This is one hell of a forest. This forest is twenty times the size of Chaos kingdom. Whenever it's night, random, dreadful creatures appear.

The selected people will be split into teams, and are to find a VERY rare gemstone called, "Ulilathiel", named after its country. The teams will fight for it. They are to bring nothing except for weapons, not food, not money, not anything. They are also likely to kill each other.

The team that gets to find it, and eliminates every other person that isn't included in their team, wins. But, after that, they'll have to kill they're own teammates. Whether they be their own relative, or their lover, they have to.

The remaining person alive that has the Ulilathiel gemstone, wins. From what kingdom that person came from, that kingdom shall get a chance to live their life to the fullest. The winner also gets to become the ruler. Of the whole country of Ulilathiel.

Yeah, almost forgot one last thing!

Once there are only twenty people left, they get to have powers that are based on their kingdom. However, they aren't fully "powerful" yet. They start at weak. Each time they kill someone, they get stronger...

no slide
no slide
Spots/Reservations
Elder Prince/Princess of Chaos:

SweaterGabe

Youngest Prince/Princess of Chaos:

Me. <3

Eldest Prince/Princess of Fire:

---

Youngest Prince/Princess of Fire:

---

Eldest Prince/Princess of Water:

---

Youngest Prince/Princess of Water:

----

Eldest Prince/Princess of Wind:

---

Youngest Prince/Princess of Wind:

---

(Normal citizens are unlimited.)

Last edited by a moderator:
GreenEyedStranger said:
This seems like fun. I'll join. Will I have to write a character sheet here?
Nah. I'll make a thread once a few people are ibtrested...

I'm thinking of a Chaos knight or something like that. A little bit of noble with a lot of elitism. Secretly despises the Nyx games and its God. Seeks to destroy the Ulithiel gem

GreenEyedStranger said:
I'm thinking of a Chaos knight or something like that. A little bit of noble with a lot of elitism. Secretly despises the Nyx games and its God. Seeks to destroy the Ulithiel gem
Yeah, Good idea!,! :D

SweaterGabe said:
@XxBouncy BunnyxX I was actually thinking about being perhaps elder Chaos Prince, if that is an available position~
OMG YASSSSS~~~

ABSOLUTELY.

{I'll probably PM you for some stuff. 'Cuz of mah character. Just so we won't have a few misunderstandings. ;D}

Shaul said:
This actually sounds really fun! I'm really interested in joining this rp.
~Would you be insterested in a specific spot?

:D

@XxBouncy BunnyxX I'm currently new and for the next two posts I'm unable to using private messaging. Darn you RPNation spambot defenses :C

SweaterGabe said:
@XxBouncy BunnyxX I'm currently new and for the next two posts I'm unable to using private messaging. Darn you RPNation spambot defenses :C
;-;

I guess..wait, I'll just find a way...

;-; Did u see it? if you did, you can just answer them here...

(God, I feel dumb.)

Name:

Vance (You can choose surname if you'd like C: )

16 (I can change if you'd prefer something else?)

Personality:

Vance has the personality of a lamp post. He is hardly very interesting, nor is he interested in much of anything either, beyond learning. He spends a lot of his time studying, specifically things such as astronomy and nature. The way he acts towards other people is very neutral, though he despises the rude. When first meeting a person, he will be extremely kind, and dependent on that person's own personality, his actions may change towards them.

Biography:

(I'll avoid mentioning you as much as possible so that you can form your own without being affected by mine too much~) Vance was the first child of the ruler of Chaos, and for a long time the favourite. Upon his younger sibling's birth, little attention was given to him--which he was absolutely fine with. It allowed him to continue his life not imposed by his father's high expectations, too much at least.

On the note of his sibling, he cares for them very much. If anyone picks on them, he's on the scene with a serpent's tongue to return the favour. Beyond his studying, a lot of time is spent caring for his sibling. Their father is very busy being, well, the ruler, and so the only adults who put much time at all in to their personal care is the maids hired for that job. Vance doesn't much mind, though he fears for his sibling's well being because of it.

Vance was told very little about the actual rules of what he'd be needing to do when sent to Nyx, only that he and his sibling were to search for Ulilathiel. No note of that he might have to kill said sibling if he obtains it; in fact, no mention of murder was given to him at all. Vance worried not for his own well being in the forest, but for his sibling. It was his job to break the news to said sibling.

Picture:

vTHsYTe.png

SweaterGabe said:

Name:

Vance (You can choose surname if you'd like C: )

16 (I can change if you'd prefer something else?)

Personality:

Vance has the personality of a lamp post. He is hardly very interesting, nor is he interested in much of anything either, beyond learning. He spends a lot of his time studying, specifically things such as astronomy and nature. The way he acts towards other people is very neutral, though he despises the rude. When first meeting a person, he will be extremely kind, and dependent on that person's own personality, his actions may change towards them.

Biography:

(I'll avoid mentioning you as much as possible so that you can form your own without being affected by mine too much~) Vance was the first child of the ruler of Chaos, and for a long time the favourite. Upon his younger sibling's birth, little attention was given to him--which he was absolutely fine with. It allowed him to continue his life not imposed by his father's high expectations, too much at least.

On the note of his sibling, he cares for them very much. If anyone picks on them, he's on the scene with a serpent's tongue to return the favour. Beyond his studying, a lot of time is spent caring for his sibling. Their father is very busy being, well, the ruler, and so the only adults who put much time at all in to their personal care is the maids hired for that job. Vance doesn't much mind, though he fears for his sibling's well being because of it.

Vance was told very little about the actual rules of what he'd be needing to do when sent to Nyx, only that he and his sibling were to search for Ulilathiel. No note of that he might have to kill said sibling if he obtains it; in fact, no mention of murder was given to him at all. Vance worried not for his own well being in the forest, but for his sibling. It was his job to break the news to said sibling.

Picture:

vTHsYTe.png

Nice!

Well, I'll try to make the thread.

I'll tag all of you when it's done.

hey can i join i have a cool character made that's sort of like a wandering "hero" person i think he could fit in the story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back