• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic UEEF Marines - OOC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
You have coordinates for where it was last located, but it is mobile.

Has no one yet posted in here? Hmm.

caecgirl caecgirl Heya fellow Tiny Tina fan! We have decided to shut this game down. Speaking only as a player, I'm just not having the fun that we had when we first started this game, so I have decided to move on.

However, I can't stand ghosting and I'm not going to do that to you. You don't deserve that. In fact, I don't think anybody does. I really wish you the best in gaming and I hope to see you around!

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)

You should play in one of my games. I try to channel tiny Tina in my games .
Has no one yet posted in here? Hmm.

caecgirl caecgirl Heya fellow Tiny Tina fan! We have decided to shut this game down. Speaking only as a player, I'm just not having the fun that we had when we first started this game, so I have decided to move on.

However, I can't stand ghosting and I'm not going to do that to you. You don't deserve that. In fact, I don't think anybody does. I really wish you the best in gaming and I hope to see you around!

Honor and fun,
Dannigan =)

Purr Purr caecgirl caecgirl Psychie Psychie

Since Eternal Alchemist's Rifts game didn't come about, I am considering trying to resurrect this game and get it running again. If everyone is willing to give it a go, I can start IC posts in the next few days in order to give everyone time to refamiliarize themselves with what was going on.

EmperorNorton1 EmperorNorton1 If you are interested and have the time, there is a place available for you to join in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back