• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ★ u n d e r t a l e ☆

AloisMackens said:
Yeah take the inocent one, I'll not complain
ok if chara senpai say so....i will kill frisk he is a good kid -3-..he would make a perfect soul lamp!

ok sorry i am done xD im really looking forward to join this RP.

Hello! I would like to ask: Can the OCs be human?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Eumelia

No, I'm assuming the OC's and humans are seporate. The human slots are all taken, so there's only monster OC's and canons available.

@Blackrose7 I never said you couldn't make an OC related to a canon character, I said that OC's don't include the fallen humans.

Meaning you can't make one of the OC slots a human. Those are only the human slots.

Thank you for the responses, everyone. T'was my mistake to have asked for an OC reservation, thinking they could be human. Either way, I'm still excited for this roleplay.

[QUOTE="H A N A K O]

Telling me the characters you are going to make isn't reserving anything' it's just letting me know what you are up to. I will choose which characters are accepted and which are denied once we have a healthy amount of applicants.

[/QUOTE]
Either way, it seems that we can't even reserve spaces. It doesn't look like @Eumelia it looks like you might be able to be a human after all, if Hanako likes your character over someone else's.

Noivian said:
@Blackrose7 I never said you couldn't make an OC related to a canon character, I said that OC's don't include the fallen humans.
Meaning you can't make one of the OC slots a human. Those are only the human slots.
...Oh.

i'm very sorry !!! my grandma was in the hospital & m family came down to visit so i haven't had time for literally anything. i'm not one to usually drop a promise unless i REALLY have to. i really apologize. //: there is still a lot of family matters i have to take care of, but i will have this up and running as soon as i possibly can.

Don't worry about us, we have our own puny lives to deal with. If you feel really worried, remember: we might as well be 1's and 0's, we can't hunt you down (neither do we want to), if you don't update something! The worst that could happen is it dies, and you start anew!

Like thus the others have said! IRL is much more important!! take all the time you need this wont vanish! the only way it will if Google pass a magnet on one of there data centers.......

(^.^) I have to say, I've been watching this thread for a few days now and you are all adorable people. I've been enjoying reading you all comment with each other. (<3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back