• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Xen6n Xen6n
I'd like to bring attention to the posts made yesterday.​

The posts in regards are the ones involving the fight with the boss Man-Batman, and how adamant the lot of you were to try to meet at a proper solution to the problem without killing said boss. That, however, is not the issue. I have seen that you decided to simply push forward with making Man-Batman human again, and that you went on to decide what happens to the character without giving me proper time to respond. Posts 760 and 761.
"I'll give you a chance Kevin and Lin to save him, but just be careful"

Kain said as he drew his attention towards man-bat, then conjuring an eldritch whip by drawing upon the space between universes, the whip wrapped itself around man-bat's neck as he pulled man-bat with ten times the physical force he could generate on his won
View attachment 974155
"hi mister man-bat-man! I'm Kevin!" Kevin introduced himself as frank returned with his chemistry set and ingredients for the cure to the man-bat serum
Kurukurupa makes Kain throw a whip toward Man-Batman. Instead of waiting for me to solidify the action, Loin comes in and finalizes it instead, and the other two play off from there. So, I needed to respond anyway. A battle between me and Kuru's characters took place, before Man-Batman tried to get away. Loin comes in post, 780
"I've got you!" Frank threw the serum, using his portal gun to make sure it hit him, the serum made contact with man-bat-man and it took effect
I tried to ignore the action, Leo had come in swinging a flaming sword at Man-Batman, so he tries to get away. Portion of Post 784, and full post 785
Man-Batman screeches as it backs away from Leo. It had ripped itself apart too many times to really face them all at once at the moment. It opens it's newly healed wings, and launches itself into the sky, before throwing another round of baterangs at the lot once more. It then flies away, grabbing the serum jar as it fell above him, and tosses it away, flying off.
Frank used the portal gun to get the serum into his hands again and shoots man-bat-man with a freeze ray, making the creature fall before he could get too far, dodging the batarang thrown at him and shooting the other batarangs with a ray gun
Bare in mind, FrozenThyme was also a part of this battle, and you've pretty much sped it up to a point where they didn't even get a slash in. All Leo did was set the forest on fire and attack with an ice attack. Not to mention, why is it that whenever we fight, Loin's characters ALWAYS know how to beat the enemy? I know the weaknesses of many characters are present, as needed, because it shows they aren't invincible. Having a character, even if they're "The master of the Multiverse" know how to win turns what's supposed to be a struggle for YOU into a challenge for me. You turned a boss battle into the boss needing to battle to get away from a worthless talk-no-jutsu character, completely nullifying the point of why they're called a fucking boss.

And why? Loin justifies it because Man-Batman is "sympathetic." In a way ALL THE BOSSES ARE! IT'S CALLED THE DARK MULTIVERSE FOR A REASON! WAKE UP, PEOPLE! The only one (that's still alive) who really isn't is Goret, because that's just how he is.

Another example, posts 786-787
"Oh no dont!"

Kain conjured an Eldritch Whip one more time as it extended far to reach Man-Bat in the air, giving it a hard pull, it caused Man-Bat to come back flying fast but Kain wasn't done yet. As Man-Bat was flying back to him from the pull, he slammed his palm against Man Bat's chest when he got close to him and pushed its Astral Form out of its body
View attachment 974176

"Guys it didn't work, I'm giving you your last chance before we kill it, I'll stall time in the Astral Plane, just hurry"
"alright" Frank poured the serum on man-bat-man
Kurukurupa displays yet another portion of himself solidifying the action without me. Again, I could of just had Man-Batman keep going, but it was too late. Here was about when I called this out about it on Discord, and Loin decided to modify one of his later posts saying that the serum took effect and changed Batman to normal. Too late to fix everything before hand, though.

Next on the list? Hypocrisy. The bottom quarter-half portion of post 717 and all of post 718
The music echoed throughout the forest like a plague. From within, the inhuman screeching of the creature went unheard as it collapsed unto the ground. No activity seemed to come as the music played loudly, but from the sidelines, two things flew right onto the speakers, and stuck to them like glue. The thing had literally ripped off it's own ears, both of which were covered in inflated, pus covered warts. The warts begin to expand, and then explode.

The beast flies around the lot, it's head leaving a trail of blood. The fire making it impossible to find a good landing spot. It then quickly flies to a tree, purposefully ramming itself into it. It snaps the bones within its wings, ripping the skin. Then, with one good swing, throws three baterangs from each wing at the lot.

Kevin got out the freeze ray frank had dropped and froze the warts and ears with it before shooting it at Batman, frank ducks behind a tree and drags Kevin with him

So, it's ok for you guys to just say "Oh we cured Batman already without you because we feel bad for him." but I can't have Man-Batman explode any of the equipment without immediate intervention? Again, who the hell is the boss supposed to be? I know Phase 2 went pretty fast, but I wanted to start Phase 3, so rushing in some places was my fault.

I didn't want to come off as being mean, but damn it, guys, I feel disrespected. You take what was supposed to be a suspenseful "where the fuck is it?" boss battle and shit in it's mouth. You remove control from under my nose because you think this is Steven Goddamn Universe.

Mirai, I only let you off with a warning. Kurukurupa has apologized for this, and promised he'd try again. For that, I am very thankful.

That leaves only you, Loin. I am sorry it had to come to this, but after a long time to think, and a second opinion from an anonymous source, a decision has been made.

bad.png

Sir loin of beef has received a strike for Godmodding
Your p
enalties: You can no longer add characters
Any and all pending characters are hence forth null
(Get two more and you're out)

I will lift the strike if I see some improvement from you, Loin. Do not think I am doing this to hurt you. I do this as a means to prevent something like that from happening again.
Thank you for reading.

Sir loin of beef Sir loin of beef Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Xen6n Xen6n
I'd like to bring attention to the posts made yesterday.​

The posts in regards are the ones involving the fight with the boss Man-Batman, and how adamant the lot of you were to try to meet at a proper solution to the problem without killing said boss. That, however, is not the issue. I have seen that you decided to simply push forward with making Man-Batman human again, and that you went on to decide what happens to the character without giving me proper time to respond. Posts 760 and 761.

Kurukurupa makes Kain throw a whip toward Man-Batman. Instead of waiting for me to solidify the action, Loin comes in and finalizes it instead, and the other two play off from there. So, I needed to respond anyway. A battle between me and Kuru's characters took place, before Man-Batman tried to get away. Loin comes in post, 780

I tried to ignore the action, Leo had come in swinging a flaming sword at Man-Batman, so he tries to get away. Portion of Post 784, and full post 785

Bare in mind, FrozenThyme was also a part of this battle, and you've pretty much sped it up to a point where they didn't even get a slash in. All Leo did was set the forest on fire and attack with an ice attack. Not to mention, why is it that whenever we fight, Loin's characters ALWAYS know how to beat the enemy? I know the weaknesses of many characters are present, as needed, because it shows they aren't invincible. Having a character, even if they're "The master of the Multiverse" know how to win turns what's supposed to be a struggle for YOU into a challenge for me. You turned a boss battle into the boss needing to battle to get away from a worthless talk-no-jutsu character, completely nullifying the point of why they're called a fucking boss.

And why? Loin justifies it because Man-Batman is "sympathetic." In a way ALL THE BOSSES ARE! IT'S CALLED THE DARK MULTIVERSE FOR A REASON! WAKE UP, PEOPLE! The only one (that's still alive) who really isn't is Goret, because that's just how he is.

Another example, posts 786-787

Kurukurupa displays yet another portion of himself solidifying the action without me. Again, I could of just had Man-Batman keep going, but it was too late. Here was about when I called this out about it on Discord, and Loin decided to modify one of his later posts saying that the serum took effect and changed Batman to normal. Too late to fix everything before hand, though.

Next on the list? Hypocrisy. The bottom quarter-half portion of post 717 and all of post 718

So, it's ok for you guys to just say "Oh we cured Batman already without you because we feel bad for him." but I can't have Man-Batman explode any of the equipment without immediate intervention? Again, who the hell is the boss supposed to be? I know Phase 2 went pretty fast, but I wanted to start Phase 3, so rushing in some places was my fault.

I didn't want to come off as being mean, but damn it, guys, I feel disrespected. You take what was supposed to be a suspenseful "where the fuck is it?" boss battle and shit in it's mouth. You remove control from under my nose because you think this is Steven Goddamn Universe.

Mirai, I only let you off with a warning. Kurukurupa has apologized for this, and promised he'd try again. For that, I am very thankful.

That leaves only you, Loin. I am sorry it had to come to this, but after a long time to think, and a second opinion from an anonymous source, a decision has been made.

View attachment 974455

Sir loin of beef has received a strike for Godmodding
Your p
enalties: You can no longer add characters
Any and all pending characters are hence forth null
(Get two more and you're out)

I will lift the strike if I see some improvement from you, Loin. Do not think I am doing this to hurt you. I do this as a means to prevent something like that from happening again.
Thank you for reading.
I'll be more careful

Whats going on in the rp at this point?
So right now, the UCA are trying to figure out how they’re going to infiltrate the bad guy’s lair, but the one dude who can tell them everything is stuck in the middle of a three person fight in another reality.

And yes your character was approved, so you can hop in anytime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back