• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom U.C.A: Black Void OOC thing of you know whateves.

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Something on the lines of

"The second instalment to the U.C.A series, it centers around the aforementioned outer-universal agency, who assist other worlds when they are in danger. Konahrik, a mysterious masked entity, has learned of the Multiverse, and is using a strange power to gather forces from the Dark Multiverse, many of which are evil versions of the most well known heroes. With this army, the U.C.A are forced to battle these evil beings in a fight that will determine if the Multiverse will be plunged into the very thing that eats these horrible worlds: The Black Void."

You don't need to write it word for word, but it's more close

Untitled_Artwork 2.png
”Foolish of you to try and face ME..”
(Yeah, a poster. I pretty much made this after imagining some kind of scenario where Vector fights Smaug.)
(It’s pretty obvious Smaug is one of my favorite characters)

View attachment 971168
”Foolish of you to try and face ME..”
(Yeah, a poster. I pretty much made this after imagining some kind of scenario where Vector fights Smaug.)
(It’s pretty obvious Smaug is one of my favorite characters)
Yeah, boy! I’m gonna take your stupid ugly dragon face, make it eat your stupid ugly dragon tail, and sell your taxidermied body to someone so they can mount you on their stupid ugly wall! YOU GOT THAT YOU MOTHA FAHKAAAAAAAAAAAA??!!!!!

Famous last words

Users who are viewing this thread

Back