• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tyrant King OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
coollogo_com-95131180.png
Have fun and chat it up here guys! I we also have a Discord but please make sure to watch the OOC Chat. All announcements will be posted here. (Sometimes I might make some on Discord for those who might not be online.) Discord is optional OOC is mandatory.
Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

tyra_friends_in_tavern_by_greenviggen-d7xn4sm.jpg

cooltext144734522005483.png

• Follow all of the rules of the site.
  • Feel free to message me or our CO GM ( Inheritance Inheritance ) anytime if there is a problem.
  • You are allowed three characters.
  • If you get a like from me or Inheritance Inheritance that means you are accepted.
  • You must post at least two times a week.
  • If you are going to busy and won't be able to post please let me or Inheritance Inheritance know.
  • If you plan on leaving the rp please make sure to tell me or Inheritance Inheritance and delete your characters.
  • If I notice you have not posted in sometime I will message you if I do not get a response in seven days you will be kicked out of the rp.
  • Once the RP has started please do not post in the In Character thread until your character is accepted.
  • Must have at least one paragraph per post. NO ONE LINERS
  • No auto killing another person's character without permission.
  • If your character does die you may replace it with a new one.
  • Make sure while rping you post your character's location.
  • Please write in third person.
  • Make sure to have fun!
  • Do not be afraid to create drama in the rp that's what we want!
  • Remember you have the power to alter the ending of this story!

Last edited:
No necromancy

As for rules on vampire backgrounds I mean what exactly were planning to do? Vampires are in the lore so you can go look at that.
Why no Necromancy? What magic is available?
As for the Lore, Vampires are only mentioned in how they came to be and that they can be free-willed or not. I need more information on them.

Why no Necromancy? What magic is available?
As for the Lore, Vampires are only mentioned in how they came to be and that they can be free-willed or not. I need more information on them.
Just make the character and if i have a problem with something i will let you know. Ok?

Or perhaps some kind of human berserker with a magic artifact that lets him alter his size.

im heavily debating on a nobel human,or a squire orc.

like a part of me is like do both,but the other part is like, you have a job.

GOSH DANG IT,lol that would have been helpful,so does that mean my orc character as well can’t be a squire?

Sigh ooookay, I won’t lie I might just scrap all my characters and start fresh, is there a way that Cyeron can be some form of leader or prominent member of and kind of rebellion. It doesn’t even have to be a big one could be a small rag tag group, it’s in his character to be in charge of something. And I can just throw the orc with him and keep the human madly in love and crazy with the king as a nobel(I mean if she gets accepted)

Sigh ooookay, I won’t lie I might just scrap all my characters and start fresh, is there a way that Cyeron can be some form of leader or prominent member of and kind of rebellion. It doesn’t even have to be a big one could be a small rag tag group, it’s in his character to be in charge of something. And I can just throw the orc with him and keep the human madly in love and crazy with the king as a nobel(I mean if she gets accepted)
um well i already have someone making a second in command but um if you want to have a special group that help out the rebels that would fine.

Nevermind,my bad I think I’m gonna be out. If by the end of the week I haven’t came up with new characters or new backstories I’m not going too.

Wizards, warlocks, witches, mages..would they be for or against the king. Since they are humans with magic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back