• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Tyrant King CS

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Lore
Here

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
cooltext280462912476157.png
Humans
Dwarves
Elves
Orcs
Trolls
Goblins
Ogres
Draconians
Beastkin
Lycans
Vampires
Kitsunes
Fairies
Mermaids

cooltext280462788405587.png
Appearance
(must be a pic)

Name:

Role:

Races:

For the king or against: (All none humans must be against the king)

Are you a Rebel?:

Powers/skills:

Family:

Friends:

Married/engaged/lover/crush/:

Personality:

Bio:

Theme Song optional:

cooltext280462840217642.png
Captains: (only 3 must all be men) (age: 25-older) (humans only)
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Knights: (unlimited All must be men) (age: 18-older) (humans only)
Squires: (unlimited girls are allowed) (age:13-17) (humans only)
Butlers (unlimited) (humans only)
Maids: (unlimited) (humans only)
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Nobles: (Unlimited)
Acethekidd Acethekidd
hostage hostage
Towns People: (Unlimited)

cooltext280464113701002.png
(unlimited)
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
Ms. Sparrow Ms. Sparrow
Acethekidd Acethekidd (soon to be rebel)​

Last edited:
Appearance
(must be a pic)
5b2057e1e85d457ee2e38ba6fa8be2ba.jpg
Name:
Bryce Lewis
Role:
Captain
Races:
Human
For the king or against: (All none humans must be against the king)
Against
Are you a Rebel?:
Not yet
General of the Avalonian Army
Powers/skills:
Excellent swordsman
Cunning strategist
Decent at riding a horse
Is fluent in Elven and can speak a little Dwarven
Family:
Father: Deceased
Mother: Deceased
Sister: Alive
Twin Brother: Supposedly dead
Wife: Alive, pregnant
Children: 2, Alive
Friends:
To be revealed
Alicia, his wife
Personality:
Bryce is a trueborn stoic, accepting everything life throws at him with a calm resignation. He rarely shows intense emotions, only really showing tiny smiles or frowns. He loves his family more than anything, and will put them over just about anything. His main fault is his sense of duty and honor, which has led him to allow atrocities to be committed by king. He was once given the chance to kill the king in a way that no one would know it was him but he refused because he would have to stab the king in the back literally. Now hundreds are dead because his honor came first.
Bio:
Born to a poor farming family a few miles from the capital, Bryce grew up being a scrawny boy, being bullied and harrassed for his small size. This all changed when bandits raised his village, killing his parents and twin brother, forcing him to grow up fast so he could support his younger sister. He started swinging a sword as a guard and soon enlisted to get more money. It was here that he met his wife Alicia after she helped tend to his wounds. After winning several battles, Bryce was promoted to the rank of Commander, and eventually a general after his commanding officer died of natural causes. He now regrets being so honorable, wishing he had the backbone to kill the king himself. Recently, he's been having nightmares about his brother. About how he could have saved him. And how he may still be alive.
Theme Song optional:

Alfred Beaumont IV
khood2.jpg

Role: Knight

Supernatural: N/A

For the king or against: For

Powers/skills:
| Basic Healing |
Just like most other knights, he has a basic healing spell that can seal wounds or even replenish small amounts of energy.
- Requires Physical Contact with Target -
| Negation Dome |
This spell causes a medium sized dome of negation magic to surround the caster and nearby allies. Any magic that attempts to pass through the dome will be negated.
(Magic cast from inside the dome will not be negated unless it attempts to pass through the dome.)
Family:
Father | Alfred Beaumont III | Deceased
Mother | Susan Beaumont
Sister | Mary Beaumont
TBA
Friends: N/A

TBA

Personality:
He is the very essence of chivalry, honor, and courage. Similarly, he is the epitome of gentility, a man who loves truth, freedom, and honor. Despite his elevated position, the knight is also filled with humility. He does not participate in the quarreling or complaining, nor does he condemn it. Although he has distinguished himself several times in battle, he never talks about his brave and valorous deeds. He is completely satisfied with his station in life and doesn't wish to do anything that might destroy the life he has built for his family.

Bio:
Alfred was born during the life-time of the previous king. He grew up with his family in the capitol, and from a young age showed affinity for swordplay and the courage and will necessary to become a knight. His Father, and his father before him were both loyal knights of the realm, and that's all Alfred ever wanted to be. As he grew into a young man, he began his squire-hood and began down the path leading to Knight-hood. Shorty before the late King's death, he finally achieved his dream of becoming a knight, like the rest of the men had before him in his family. Now, he lives in the capitol hoping to raise a family at home and be the best Knight possible.​

Last edited:
Appearance:
View media item 32754

Name: Isek D'Ezra

Role: Rebel

Race: Formerly Human Vampire.

For the king or against: Against. He sees the King as a threat to his freedom.

Are you a Rebel?: Only for the purposes of throwing down the King.

Powers/skills: Battle magic, Vampire powers, and a little skill at magic item crafting. He used the last one to be able to go out in the Sun using a Bone Charm, although it limits the use of his powers when doing so.

Family: Dead after another mage mistakenly thought killing them would hurt Isek.

Friends: None.

Personality: Isek is bloodthirsty (literally), power-hungry, revels in violence, and his tastes vary from decadent to garish. He doesn't show off that side of himself outside combat though, hiding his true nature behind an affable facade. The most important thing to Isek is himself, with the ways his desires can be fulfilled coming in a close second.

Bio: I chose to write it like a play.
Isaac...a young man Isek knew.
Isek...Himself
Trell...the Vampiric mage who turned Isek.
(The Scene: a cavern on the edge of the woods. Isek and Isaac enter and see shelves of books):
Isaac: "Books of spells from wall to wall?! What wonders you have found!"
Isek (to himself): "And more wonders for me, when you are brought to ground."
(Isaac moves to take a book, only to be ensnared.)
Isaac
: "What, a trap?! Isek, you must free me!"
Isek: "To unbind you would be as if I were unwrapping a gift to another."
Isaac: "A betrayal?! I thought you my brother!"
Isek: "Although alike in sound of name, our natures never were the same. You never were my friend, except as my foe you would have been my end."
Isaac: "Then why lead me here, where such a treasure waited? Is your monstrous appetite such that even this won't sate it?"
Isek: "Not my appetite , not my horde. It's my new master I now look towards."
(Trell enters.)
Trell
: "Isek, you've brought your sacrifice, a gift I now accept."
(Trell drains Isaac dry)
Isek: "Now for my reward for the darkness into which I've leaped."
Trell: "True, you've earned this now, I hope it is worth the fall. For now and forever, you shall be my undying thrall."
(Trell turns Isek into a Vampire, then leaves the room)
Isek: "Is this a curse that I am under now? An endless crushing weight beneath which I must bow? NO! I will remain master of my fate, no matter who holds the strings. This I swear on my soul until the end of all things. My will may not be my own, but her commands I'll twist. Yet again I'll repay ignorance with betrayal as Evil's face I've kissed."
(Isek sabotages Trell's coffin so daylight will shine into it. Trell re-enters the room and goes to her coffin)
Trell
: "A most resourceful and sly young man, but now his wit's all mine. For now I go to sleep, then at night I'll rise and dine."
(Sunlight streams into Trell's coffin, turning her to ash)
Trell
: "What monster have I aided?! In my own pride I put too much trust! His name I do curse as I return to dust!"
Isek: "A monster I was, a monster I will be. I have no goal beyond enjoying myself with all I see. But for my appearance, how to cover this monstrous form? My body I can disguise, but like bees my sins around me swarm. Ah! A veneer of decency serves all beings well and despite my lack of heart, I can take the role of a good man and easily play the part. Now all that was my master's is my own, all the power that it will bring. I'll take this might and through the deaths of others live better than a king."

Theme Song:

28169f04b96c4c061451affc81d32326.jpg
Name:
Alexandrine Pardis

Role:
Maid

Races:
Vampire

For the king or against:
Against

Are you a Rebel?:
Yes, or so she seems

Maid at the castle/spy

Powers/skills:
* Agile
* Manipulator
* Good liar
* Actor
Stealthy
* Acrobatic
* Clever
* Quiet
* Good at cooking
* Master swordplay
* Duel-wielding
*Archery
• Increased senses
• Increased reflexes
• Increased speed
• Night vision
• Increased strength

Family:
None

Friends:
N/A
(Pm me)

She has nobody, and gave her heart away long ago. (PM ME)

Personality:
A reserved and quiet individual, often in her many roles she has many personalities. But her true personality is determined, witty and sarcastic with a dark and dry sense of humor to the view she consideres allies, she’s also hopeless, with no real hope for anything in the world. She’s broken, but she keeps fighting nonetheless. For those she does not know, or care for, she is silent, observant, and generally keeps a neutral silence unless spoken to, which she will reply with short answer. If she does not care for you, but can also freely talk back without risk, she will keep the same attitude, with perhaps a sharper tongue.

Bio:
“To answer your question, no. I wasn’t always immortal. I didn’t feed off the blood of my enemies. I will tell why. Why I’ve done these things. And why I will continue to do so.Then you can decide who the true villain is.” - Alexandrine Pardìs

She was...nobody. A simple human girl, unique in her own appearance, fawned on by skinny gutter rats but she was a skinny rat herself. Her whole family was. She lived with her older sister, Beth, her younger sister, Eva, her mother, father, grandma, grandpa and uncle. They lived in a tiny cramped home, and life wasn’t easy to come by. Her father was a failed performer, and there only source of income were the puppets he played on the streets. By sixteen they had barely nothing. The only bits of meal they had was cat soup. Her grandma claimed it was chicken but too many cats had gone missing in the past months. Alexandrine was ambitious, and naive. She wanted to leave behind her grimy, stinking family and become an actor, play the parts so popular, and in the most wonderous okays, perhaps even in front of the royal family. But alas this would not be, nor would it ever be. She thought they couldn’t sink any lower but it became much worse. The tyrant. The monster. The new king took power. You see, they were unique in the village, because it was a village filled with elves. The soldiers were ruthless. None we’re spared as elves were slaughtered in the night and the flames reached high above they’re heads and lit the skies. Her mother had just birthed two twin boys, and with a village only in ashes, they had nothing left. Taking the grimy puppets and tattered clothes remaining, the family moved closer to the capital, just below the magnificent palace that seemed to taunt them. It’s grandess architecture radiated a wealth they’d never experienced. They had no home, and lived on the streets. Making a few coins off playing puppets. Until one day, she made a sad noble boy laugh, a dark hearted, cruel boy, which she would come to find out later. Which would change her. Forever.

She wasn’t given a choice in the hand of her fate. Her grandfather spoke for her when the time came to decide. When she was offered a chance to leave her family and live with there own, in exchange to keep the sad noble boy happy. Make his dark heart light. Keep him entertained. She didn’t have time to decline before her uncle opened his mouth for her, “Alex would be honored.” And just like that, she was gone. Gone from her family. But in her mind it would help her reach her goal. First she would entertain the noble boy, gain his family’s trust, and have them raise her to her own wealth, then, when she has a bit saved up, she could be an actor. She would use the boy as a stepping stool. Pretend she loved him as if he were her own brother, and ride up unto the stages until she played for the royal family themselves. But alas, this wouldn’t be how things turned out. She was selfish and naive, only seeking her own gain.

Theme Song:

Last edited:
elf_warrior_by_zeilyan-d896f08.jpg

Name: Cyeron Aelsinore

Role: Nobel

Races: Elf

For the king or against: Against

Are you a rebel:yes

Occupation: overseer for the trade of elven goods (mainly clothing and jewelry) In secret he trains people on fighting and technique.

Skills:
Sword fighting
Archery
Great teacher
Diplomatic
Bilingual
knowledge of many cultures and customs
Good dance partner
Great with his hands

Powers: Cyeron has been mastering the art of Purifying magic and spells as a child.

Purified sword/shield: a spell has encased his sword and shield in pure magic. The sword is best for offensive or dealing with dark/black magic. The shield good for defending against it.

Purify- A blinding light that burns the impure and those who practice “impure” magic.

Effects :undead, necromancers, demons, cursed werewolves (those with the curse or a cursed passed down not a natural born werewolf) soulless beings etc.

Family: Both parents are living and healthy.

Friends:Cyeron has made many friends with the rich and powerful

Married/engaged/lover/crush/: none

Personality:
Cyeron is a very stoic individual whom remains to be aloof. He possess a serious demeanor and has a low tolerance for foolishness or stupidity. He can be painfully honest,holding his tongue back for very few people. He will never hesitate to criticize,especially those with poor etiquette. Surprising enough Cyeron can be very charming when he puts his mind to it. Despite his disapproval on some behavior he is not necessarily a mean person,after all he is loved by many. He believes firmly in honor and acts strongly on those who goes against it. There is a more playful side to Cyeron,known by very few people. A side of him that enjoys beautiful people and the art of seducing them. Other’s who view him as another High elf with stick up his butt, would be very surprised to know what he gets into when the sun goes down.

Bio: (under construction)

Theme Song optional:

Last edited:
e16bccc85555bce1b0b8ef8151557592.jpg

Name: Kashi Ceborn

Role:Nobel

Races: human

For the king or against: For

Are you a Rebel?: Of course not

Powers/skills:
fortune telling
lying
manipulating
seduction

Family: Her parents our dead but she has her older brother Aster to take care of her.

Friends: She has enough fake friendships to keep her occupied.

Married/engaged/lover/crush/: Has the hugest crush on the king one could even go as far as to say in love.

Personality: Kashi is possessive...about everything. Most people's first impression is that she is sharped tongue and quick to judge.She is spoiled and ignorant, believing at times that the whole world revolves around her. She is very demanding and prone to tantrums when she doesn't get her way. Kashi has no knowledge of the virtue of patience, and has no interest in learning. Kashi is a very convincing woman , and enjoys being the center of attention. If you can stand her immaturity she is a great ally .

Bio: Kashi's story is just like everyone other pampered nobel brat. She was born with a silver spoon in her hand and traded it in for diamonds. Her and her older brother enjoyed the wealth,power, and attention that came from her family's name. Her parents death was unfortunate but she was young and her heartbreak fleeting. Perhaps it was the death of her parents that caused her rather odd obsession of the royal family, more specifically the king. She has denied many marriage request do to her high standards, or perhaps because she was so focused on a certain someone. Like any young girl and her idol, her love for the King lacked substance but remained unwavering.

Theme Song optional:

71e28f7de29f888ab361dffc0eaa5a5e.jpg

Name: Koko Strongkeep

Role:towns person

Races: orc

For the king or against: against

Are you a Rebel?: Yes

Powers/skills:
Running
resilient
high tolerance for alcohol
crazy endurance

Family: She ran away from home.

Friends: TBA

Married/engaged/lover/crush/: TBA

Personality: Koko is an ambitious go getter. She is most happy when impressing people and is always trying to prove herself. Koko, still being young, wears her emotions on her sleeves. She has difficulty holding her tongue when angered or excited. Her face glows and cheeks spread to campactity when in high spirits. Her insecurities are easily picked at,and when she cries she weeps. The only thing that is not completely obvious about the spunky little orc are her fears. When faced with danger or a challenge her usual teenage demeanor fades away. She is brave, protective, even spontaneous. You can always expect Koko to do what is needed, and surprised when she does the unexpected.

Bio: Koko grew up like most orcs, with humble beginnings. She was always a little odd ball, insisting she learn to read and write before learning how to fight. While other young orcs wrestled she explored. She learned how to hunt just so she had an excuse to leave there village territory. Her family soon caught on, especially when she would return again and again without a single kill. Koko surrender starting her mundane life of fighting feasting and all things orc, that was until she met Cyeron Aelsinore. When chasing after the local boars, she came across a hooded figure upon an elgiante white horse. Something stirred in her, the curious knowledge seeking girl that she attempted to suppress was thrown back into the limelight of her conscience. She followed after him, wandering further and further away from home. Koko still can't wrap her head around why she did this, why something about the strange figure on a white horse compelled her to drop everything and seek a new life. Lucky for her, Cyeron had everything she had ever wanted. He could teach her language, literature, science, things she never knew she wanted to know. Now that she is older, she works on joining the rebellion. Cyeron doesn't believe she is old enough to fight, he still trains her in combat. For the moment she does whatever she can, running errands.

Theme Song optional:

Last edited:
tumblr_oap151rhK91tvo2c3o1_r1_500.gif

Name: Roselyn Malahar

Role: A Noble in some way, those in the Malahar family are respected by the royal famil

Races: Human

For the king or against: Against

Are you a Rebel?: Rebel soon

Powers/skills: Light magic, Healing magic. currently studying more

Family: Eli( twin brother) unnamed parents

Friends: None atm

Married/engaged/lover/crush/: N/A

Personality: Roselyn is always happy and giddy, despite whats going now and days in her . She loves to read and discover new ways to use her magic for the greater good. Roseyln loves to befriend people, some may find her annoying sometimes since she loves to talk alot. She's very dedicated and will do get best to help her friends and allies. Although she seems to be a free and happy spirit, there are times when Roselyn will buckle down and become serious

Bio: Theres nothing much about her past, Rose was born into a family of powerful mages, inheriting her mother's light magic. Since her mother and father was in a love hate relationship, they spend most of their time together. Roselyn didn't like her father's ways of doing things, so she decided to let her mother train her in magic while her twin brother Eli, was trained by their father. As Rose and Eli grew older, honing their magical abilities, their mother had pasted away and their father was growing ill, so he left the kingdom's magic council in Eli's hand. Just like their father, Eli ran the Council with such hate and supported the current king's rule. She left the magic council and dedcied to walk her own path with her mother's summon, who is now Rose's familiar

Theme Song optional:-

tiger_2_by_cindiq-d7trunq.jpg

EDDA GENDITHAS
36e561a7a9bea28a6c945671f4851d68.jpg
BASICS
Name: Edda Gendithas
Role: Noble
Race: Faerie, although nobody knows but her and a trusted servant.
For/Against?: Like many, she respects the throne, but not the monarch atop it.
Rebel?: Maybe, but for her own reasons.
Powers/Skills:
Powers: Blessed with an out of ordinary gift. She can sense when death is coming, and her magic is powered by shadows. She usually directs her power in the form of a shield, or can use it to send signals in the form of a ripple in the universe.

Skills: Trained in the diplomatic code, she is quick to de-escalate the regular clashes between differing nobles and advisors. She is also quick witted, with a snappy streak often getting her in trouble with those of higher status. She was also put into training under a rebel weapons master who taught her the ins and outs of his trade. She is incredibly talented with a bow, rarely missing a target.
APPEARANCE
With a younger looking visage and slim physique, Edda is often mistaken for a servant or page. Yet her alabastor skin and otherworldly gaze doesn't keep a person fooled. As most High House Fae, she is strikingly beautiful with a haunting stare and graceful movements. She stands at about 5'4". Her hair usually flows in a silver waterfall highlighted with gold streaks. Her eyes are pale grey, often fading to white when feeling a strong emotion. Edda is often seen in a simple white gown with a swan feather cloak. Her ears also curve upward into a delicate point, but she keeps her human form in the presence of the Court.
PERSONALITY
Virtues: Quick witted, Intelligent, Sneaky, Assertive, Tactful, Resiliant

Vices: Insensitive, Vain, Selfish, Bitterness, Hostile

Dislikes: Ignorance, Snow, Discrimination, Cruelty, Laziness
BIO AND FAMILY
Born in the Fae capitol of Greensbarrow, Edda grew up with her twin, Briar. Both children seemed to be connected by the elbows. Wherever Edda went, Briar would be seen by her side. When Edda was sixteen, she was accepted into the Royal courier program. Quickly rising up the ranks due to some.. questionable...means, she learned the laws of courts and navigated her way through the secrets and spies of royal families.

Briar, however, did not follow Edda's path of life. She undertook lessons with the finest scholar's their family could afford. Eventually, the twins grew apart. Edda moved to the court permanently, living with a human noble family. She adjusted to life quickly, enjoying the perks of her status, although she did have to conceal her true identity from everybody around. A couple of months later, Edda got tangled in a heated romance with a rebel from another group. She fed him secrets and plan straight from the palace. Eventually, the rebels launched an attack on everybody connected with the court and royals. Edda's own family was a target, unbeknownst to her. Briar was brutally killed.

When Edda found out about her twin's death, she flew into a flurry of rage. She began planning to sabotage the rebel group, feeding them wrong information and giving their plans to the king. Her former lover found out her twisted state, and before Edda knew it, he had cut off all ties to her. Alone and bitter, Edda devoted her life to vengeance. She tracked down her lover and deftly executed him. With that one kill, Edda was snapped back into the real world. She has never told anybody about the murder, or the events of her past.

Family: All dead
Friends: PM Me :)
Lover: PM Me:)
Ianimnol

Ianimnol (a.k.a. Nol) is Edda's companion. He was once a shapeshifter who became trapped in an animal form. He was rescued by Edda many years ago, and owes many life debts to her. Nol is able now to shift into some smaller forms, like a firefly, cat, or owl. His main form is that of a white furred ermine. He is often seen around Edda's neck.
white_ermine_by_stalio.jpg
coded by: lorde

Users who are viewing this thread

Back