• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Typical Fantasy Roleplay

Jon

Soldier of Fortune
Guessing if you're on here you know how to roleplay so I'll skip all the fluff. Typical requirements every senior citizen rp'er looks for.

Looking to do a fantasy roleplay in a modern realistic setting. Not so much like Harry Potter or Supernatural where the fantasy world takes precedent, but much more realistic to the point where the fantasy elements are ridiculous and nonsensical. The same way you would react if say your professor told you he had slain a dragon over the weekend.

The fantasy elements will vary, but the major plot will be slice of life, like co-workers or some chance encounter where there really isn't much plot but more of a focus on the characters developing a relationship, not necessarily romantic but probably.

This sounds really vague and ambiguous, but if you're interested let me know and I will expand further. Looking to world build a bit with potential partners. I look forward to your DMs.

I'm interested in what you have to offer, stranger. High-fantasy is my jam, and I could use some better experience in melding it with modern.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back