• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tyler Family Values

"Well, she'd be proud of you." Moments later, Cayman finishes the dishes and rejoins Gia on the couch. He kisses her cheek sweetly.

"Only because you're good to me." He wraps his arm around her and pulls her close. "You could've been married to any man in the world..you could've DATED any man in the world..but you chose me. I thank God every day that you did."

"I prayed to God that when my intended husband came to me, He would give me a sign that he was made by Him for me. When we met, He kept His promise and answered my prayers."

"I felt a connection to you, with you at that moment we met. I heard His voice just as clearly as I hear you right now."

"Gia, before I met you I was in a very dark place. Girls used to pass me by in high school, and when I became successful in wrestling, women only wanted me for one of two things: my money or...the other thing. I loved hard in two separate relationships, but the loved wasn't returned. The day I first met you was like the light at the end of the tunnel. You brighten my days, even when skies are gray, with your smile or your sweet voice. You showed me how to love again, and that's why I go out of my way to make you happy. I love you past death, Gia. I really do." Cayman starts getting misty-eyed.

Last edited:
"It's okay...these are happy tears." Cayman wipes his tears and leans towards Gia's stomach as if to talk to it. "Hey, little one. It's your Daddy. I know it's still soon, but Mommy and I can't wait to meet you."

Gia beams with joy as she listens to Cayman talk to their unborn child. She is truly blessed to have him by her side and in her life.

"We still don't know what your sex is gonna be, but if you're a girl, I know you'll be as beautiful as Mommy..."

Cayman looks at Gia lovingly. "You know...secretly...I want this child to be a girl." He blushes.

"Yeah. I figure 'We have our two boys'...why not give them a little sister?" He smiles.

"But what if we have multiples like you mentioned? Would we be able to keep up with two, three, even four or more alike children?"

"But what if we have multiples like you mentioned? Would we be able to keep up with two, three, even four or more alike children?"

"I'm sure God will endow me with the strength and energy I'll need to keep up if it is His will to bless us with multiple births."

Gia is pacing the floor waiting for Cayman to come home. In her mind , a million scenarios are running through her mind. She knows that her actions from months ago hurt him deeply . For that she is still having difficulty forgiving herself. 'Is he doing the same thing that I did to him? Has he found someone else to take my place in his life?'

Gia is pacing the floor waiting for Cayman to come home. In her mind , a million scenarios are running through her mind. She knows that her actions from months ago hurt him deeply . For that she is still having difficulty forgiving herself. 'Is he doing the same thing that I did to him? Has he found someone else to take my place in his life?'

Cayman walks into the house, with Gia looking on. "Hi, babe."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back