• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tyler Family Values

KnightroBang

Aspiring Do-Gooder & All-Around Smart Aleck

Meet Cayman Tyler, otherwise known as professional wrestler Rob Cayman, a devoted husband and loving father. He, his wife Gia, and their two adoptive sons; 3-year-old Joseph and 9-month-old Dante, live in Tampa, Florida, where he currently wrestles for Octane Pro Wrestling and is currently its World Champion. Together, Cayman and Gia juggle being married, being parents, and his career among many of life's up and downs.

Cayman Tyler

Gia Daniels-Tyler

Joseph Tyler

Dante Tyler

Last edited by a moderator:
Gia Tyler is at home playing with Joseph and Dante. She loves being a wife and mother. Cayman and the boys are the apples of her eyes. The love she has for them is apparent in everything an

Gia Tyler is at home playing with Joseph and Dante. She loves the boys with every part of her being. She loves Cay with all she has and ever will be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cayman is driving home from the OPW Offices; they were discussing his PR opportunities as the face of the company. "Man, what a day..." he says to himself. "Thankfully, I get to go home to the love of my life and our two boys."

Cayman pulls up to the house and turns the car off. As he gets out of the car he looks around his property. "God has truly blessed me," he says to himself.

Gia has just put down the boys for their naps after a long afternoon of playing outside. Now she is in their kitchen, preparing gumbo for dinner. Her face is lit up with a smile as she hums along with the music playing on the radio. Chopping up onions and peppers, she reflects on everything and smiles even more.

As Cayman approaches the door, he puts in the key and unlocks it. He calls out to Gia, "Babe, I'm home." Seeing Gia in the kitchen, he quietly comes up behind her, kissing her on the cheek.

"Hi my love. How was work?" She leans back and kisses his cheek before resuming dinner preparations. "Anything new happening with OPW?"

Lyara said:
"Hi my love. How was work?" She leans back and kisses his cheek before resuming dinner preparations. "Anything new happening with OPW?"
"Actually," he responds, "Kevin, my boss, and the board of directors want me to be the face of the company."

"Really baby?" She smiles as she turns and jumps on him happily. "That is a blessing and amazing news. God is smiling upon you. That is an awesome opportunity!"

KnightroBang said:
"Actually," he responds, "Kevin, my boss, and the board of directors want me to be the face of the company."

Lyara said:
"Really baby?" She smiles as she turns and jumps on him happily. "That is a blessing and amazing news. God is smiling upon you. That is an awesome opportunity!"
Holding her tightly, he responds: "Yes He is! I've only been signed to OPW since October of last year and not only am I the current reigning World champion, but I'm also becoming the face of the company. This means more money, more exposure, and I'll be line for things like press conferences, top billing at live events..even product endorsements outside of OPW." He gives her a peck on the lips. "Thank you for always supporting me, Gia."

"I will always support you, Cay. You are hardworking, intelligent and creative. Your work ethic shows in everything that you do. You earned this opportunity. As you keep following God, more will open up for you. I am blessed and honored to be your wife."

KnightroBang said:
Holding her tightly, he responds: "Yes He is! I've only been signed to OPW since October of last year and not only am I the current reigning World champion, but I'm also becoming the face of the company. This means more money, more exposure, and I'll be line for things like press conferences, top billing at live events..even product endorsements outside of OPW." He gives her a peck on the lips. "Thank you for always supporting me, Gia."

Lyara said:
"I will always support you, Cay. You are hardworking, intelligent and creative. Your work ethic shows in everything that you do. You earned this opportunity. As you keep following God, more will open up for you. I am blessed and honored to be your wife."
"I love you," he says, looking deep into her baby brown eyes.

"And I love you too. Thank you for coming into my life and allowing me into yours."

KnightroBang said:
"I love you," he says, looking deep into her baby brown eyes.

Lyara said:
"And I love you too. Thank you for coming into my life and allowing me into yours."
"I felt that you belonged in my world." He sniffs. "Something smells good, babe." He kisses her cheek. "Are the boys awake?"

"You and the boys along with your family are my world now." She smiles lovingly at him. "You are smelling my gumbo that I am making for lunch. The boys are napping. We had a very engaging play date today. They enjoyed themselves."

KnightroBang said:
"I felt that you belonged in my world." He sniffs. "Something smells good, babe." He kisses her cheek. "Are the boys awake?"

Lyara said:
"You and the boys along with your family are my world now." She smiles lovingly at him. "You are smelling my gumbo that I am making for lunch. The boys are napping. We had a very engaging play date today. They enjoyed themselves."
He sniffs again. "Is that sausage I smell in there?"

Lyara said:
Gia can't help but smile watching him with the puppy.
Samson licks Cayman's face as he carries the puppy to the backyard to play. Joseph is heard coming downstairs, rubbing his eyes. "Mommy..." he says softly.

Gia walks over and picks up Joseph, kissing his forehead. "You ok, precious? Did you have a bad dream?"

KnightroBang said:
Samson licks Cayman's face as he carries the puppy to the backyard to play. Joseph is heard coming downstairs, rubbing his eyes. "Mommy..." he says softly.

Lyara said:
Gia walks over and picks up Joseph, kissing his forehead. "You ok, precious? Did you have a bad dream?"
Joseph nods his head slowly. Cayman walks in. "Joseph, you alright?" Joseph looks up at Cayman. "Bad dweam."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back