• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Tyler Family Values

Lyara said:
"Thank you baby. I agree. So much mercy He has shown us. I am so grateful for all His blessings."
Cayman places his hand on her stomach once again and looks into her eyes. "We're creating a life. I'm so happy!"

"There's no better person to start a brand new life with than you."

KnightroBang said:
Cayman places his hand on her stomach once again and looks into her eyes. "We're creating a life. I'm so happy!"

Lyara said:
"There's no better person to start a brand new life with than you."
"Gia, I just wanted to tell you that despite that rough patch we went through recently with..." Cayman looks around to make sure their sons aren't around. "...infidelity, I didn't love you any less. It took a while for me to trust you again, but God was with me..guiding me throughout the entire ordeal. Then, we prayed together and all was forgiven. Gia, I don't ever wanna go through that again. I love you, and I'm happy that we're moving forward from that. Thank you for bearing with me, baby."

"I should be the one thanking you for even wanting to give me, us a second chance. I can't fault you for not trusting me. You had every right not to. It is why I didn't argue with you or hold any ill will because of how you felt. You were entitled to feel the way you did."

Lyara said:
"I should be the one thanking you for even wanting to give me, us a second chance. I can't fault you for not trusting me. You had every right not to. It is why I didn't argue with you or hold any ill will because of how you felt. You were entitled to feel the way you did."
Cayman takes her hand and looks deep into her baby brown eyes. "I'm just happy that we worked through it. God was truly with us and still is. I couldn't see myself with anyone else but you, Gia. I love you with every fiber of my being." Tears fall from his eyes. "I mean it. You, the boys, and our unborn child mean the world to me."

"You never gave up on me..it's only right that I reciprocate that good faith." Cayman looks deeper into Gia's eyes. "I love you so much..for everything you are."

Cayman takes Gia's hands and looks at her lovingly. "Of course. I've made my mistakes before I met you and you never judged me. Besides, I'm not God. It's not my place to judge anyone because of their mistakes, especially not the woman I love." He kisses her lips sweetly.

Tears ran down Gia's face as her mind reflected upon the events that caused a shadow of doubt to rise between her and Cayman. Her heart felt heavy from grief and guilt. He and God may have forgiven her. But she still hasn't forgiven herself for allowing herself to be led astray. To disregard her vows. To betray the love and trust Cayman had in her. Her eyes looked down towards the floor as she trembled, then she broke down in a fit of sobs.

Cayman lifted her head gently, wiping her tears away. He looked into her tear soaked eyes yet again. "Gia, I've already forgiven you. Now you have to forgive yourself. What's past is past...and the sooner you forgive yourself, the better you'll feel." He helps her up off of the couch. "Come on...I know exactly what you need to do." He takes Gia's hand and directs her to the guest bathroom. They stop right at the mirror. "Gia, I want you to look right in the mirror and apologize to yourself."

She looks into the mirror, staring at herself. Her mouth opened but nothing came out. She turns to look at Cayman, afraid and remorseful. "I don't know if I deserve to forgive myself. Look at what I did to us. I nearly destroyed our family..."

Cayman puts his hands gently on her shoulders to comfort her. "It's okay. You can do this."

She looks back into the mirror and takes a deep breath. "I...I am so sorry for allowing us to slip so far from His will. For going against my beliefs just because of a few compliments.."

Cayman gently rubs Gia's shoulders to comfort her. "You're doing fine. Keep going. I'm right here with you."

"I'm sorry for being led astray. I am so sorry..." Gia breaks down again, her heart wrenching sobs causing her to shake.

Cayman holds her close, drying her tears in the process. "Now...do you forgive yourself?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Good. Now..." Cayman puts his hand on Gia's stomach. "Let's focus on the future." He kisses her forehead. "Baby, you're the best thing to ever happen in my life. You're an excellent wife, an amazing mother to our boys, and you're fearfully and wonderfully made by God. So, yes...you deserve to be forgiven. According to God, you're already forgiven. As long as we keep Him at the center of our marriage, we can never lose." Cayman looks deeply into Gia's eyes. "I love you, Gia."

Last edited by a moderator:
Cayman heads to the kitchen and turns on the hot water. As the water runs, he grabs the dish detergent, making suds for the dishes. "The gumbo was delicious, babe. I really enjoyed it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back