• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Two Pokemon Rangers in the Oliva region

I would like a partner in this rp to help me oc fight off the evil forces who plan on harming innocent pokemon. I'll explain who my oc is.

Name: Summer Naturae

Gander: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks: Light brown hair with hints of red in an A-line bob to keep it out of her face during work. Dark brown eyes, tanned skin from spending most of her time outside.

Bio: Summer's parents were rangers, so growing up, Summer always wanted to be a ranger. Besides, she's always got along with any and all Pokemon. So the moment Summer turned 10, she went to the best Pokemon ranger school to train. At the end of the four years, Summer graduated at the top of her class. Then finally went out to a station and worked her way up to because a captain. However, she never took the part. If she said yes, she would be stuck inside for ever. So she kindly said no and kept doing the job she loved. Then one day she met a ranger, his name was- (DONT SAY HIS NAME!! HES GONE! LET HIM HAVE HIS REST!) whoa... okay Summer... This ranger was Summer's partner aside from her Pokemon partner. After some time, Summer stated falling in love with this ranger. Then on one terrible day, she lost him to the hands of the Pokemon Pinchers. But he didn't go down without a fight. He fought and fought so Summer could escape. But Summer never saw him again. And to this day, she still thinks that he died. Protecting her.... Now she has to go back to HQ to get a new partner.

I would like a partner in this rp to help me oc fight off the evil forces who plan on harming innocent pokemon. I'll explain who my oc is.

Name: Summer Naturae

Gander: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual

Looks: Light brown hair with hints of red in an A-line bob to keep it out of her face during work. Dark brown eyes, tanned skin from spending most of her time outside.

Bio: Summer's parents were rangers, so growing up, Summer always wanted to be a ranger. Besides, she's always got along with any and all Pokemon. So the moment Summer turned 10, she went to the best Pokemon ranger school to train. At the end of the four years, Summer graduated at the top of her class. Then finally went out to a station and worked her way up to because a captain. However, she never took the part. If she said yes, she would be stuck inside for ever. So she kindly said no and kept doing the job she loved. Then one day she met a ranger, his name was- (DONT SAY HIS NAME!! HES GONE! LET HIM HAVE HIS REST!) whoa... okay Summer... This ranger was Summer's partner aside from her Pokemon partner. After some time, Summer stated falling in love with this ranger. Then on one terrible day, she lost him to the hands of the Pokemon Pinchers. But he didn't go down without a fight. He fought and fought so Summer could escape. But Summer never saw him again. And to this day, she still thinks that he died. Protecting her.... Now she has to go back to HQ to get a new partner.

I'm down for this since I just played the game to be honest. Should we discuss this on PM or?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back