• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Two Plots Which are Very Much the Same

Jean Otus

Would-Be Prince
I swore I grew out of one on one RPs, I left the massive recruitment threads and the pairings and the muse a/b stuff behind me. Yet here we are. I guess I better dust off the old box of plots to see what I have left after my long absence from this part of the site.
tumblr_njiyiaEWxb1tuuk2go1_400.gif
Okay, looks like I have two plots left, and they're pretty much the same.

Help Me Make the Most of Freedom, and of Pleasure (You know, like the song)
In a land torn between warring kingdoms, massive armies of mercenaries clash across the countryside. Many of these men are famed for their callous and brutal treatment of the peasantry. They take whatever they want and don't care who they have to harm to get it. They fill their stomachs, quench their thirst, and slake their lust at the expense of the honest and hardworking people of the land. Thankfully there are places where these men are forbidden to go. Among these are the holy convents that dot the land, in which young women study the holy arts secluded from the world. Yet, fate intervenes to bring people of these groups together. After a particularly bloody battle, a wounded mercenary is left at the door of a convent. With this, the man of war and a young priestess are thrust together. To him, she offers a chance to leave the battlefield for good, to her he offers a way of her cloistered existence and into the world.

A New Lease on Life
In the waning days of a kingdom, bandits grow in strength as the economy and authority of the crown weaken. In these bandit clans infighting in almost as common as their raids on the people of the ailing kingdom. More often than not the bandits thin their own numbers with these fights, with those on the losing end usually dying terribly. However, when a bandit survives they find themselves in a troubling situation. He is robbed of his old life and yet still a criminal. Bleeding profusely and in need of a chance to redeem himself, one bandit throws himself in the haystack of a struggling farmer. He places his life in her hands and hopes that he can make a new, honest life as a simple farmer.

Last edited:
I'm definitely gonna have to hit you up about that first idea. Sounds right up my alley.

I'm always open. These plots are open to change and experimentation, approach me with any ideas you'd like to try.

I may be interested in the first plot. Do you have a post length you prefer? (I tend to write longer ones, so gotta check if we're on the same page first!)

I may be interested in the first plot. Do you have a post length you prefer? (I tend to write longer ones, so gotta check if we're on the same page first!)
I can usually manage a good length, 2-3 paragraphs usually, outside of dialogue and other quick forms of interaction. I'll pm you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back