• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Two Halves of a Whole

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

"Well, I know this sounds like a weird idea but maybe one of us can blindfold the other and help them change into bathing suits then after we're done we'll do the whole blindfold again and help the other change?" Tyler suggested. It sounded pretty complicated but that was the only thing that came to mind other than not showering altogether which isn't practical in the long run.

He took the towel from her and returned back to the living room after making a quick stop at the laundry room to dispose of the dirty clothes.

Acacia crossed her arms and felt his plan was too complicated, even for her. She shook her head and was going to suggest they just shower normally but despite being comfortable with Tyler, they technically just met today. It was still a bit too soon for her to expose herself completely to him---although, it isn't like she hasn't before to others for... more mutual and suggestive purposes. Anyways, given that they weren't in that sort of relationship, Acacia would still prefer to spare him and herself the trouble of ruining their budding friendship (if one can call what they have just that).

Before she could make the suggestion, Tyler had already left to dump the clothes in the laundry room and Acacia chose wisely to leave that topic when it comes around. It was getting late now and the movie was still half-way finished.

She snuggled herself back onto the couch, dragging a blanket out from Tyler's bedroom as she resumed the movie. "Hey," she asked casually as she glanced at the clock overhead, "Do you mind if I just stay over for tonight? I'm a little lazy to walk back to the dorms unless," she rose a brow at him, tucking her knees into her chest, "You wanna drive me over?"

She made a funny face as she realized something, "And by me I mean you. I definitely can't go back to my dorms without sneaking in." The dormitories were separated by gender after all.

Tyler moved to sit beside her, a little closer this time, and nudged the blanket so that it was covering them both as he tucked his legs beneath him. "Staying over is much simpler. Plus technically I'll be the one staying over." He said, gesturing to their bodies. This was already becoming too much of a headache. He just wanted to sleep and worry about this mess tomorrow.

So with that thought he got a little more comfortable and rested his head back, closing his eyes in hopes of resting just until the movie ended then they can worry about sleeping arrangements. He could probably crash in his dads' room.

Later. He'll just rest for a little bit now.

It's a wonder how the two of them fell asleep to a thriller, horror action film. The screen was blaring blue by the time the two were both deeply unconscious with Acacia fitting herself against Tyler's frame, sleeping soundly on his chest. Despite the couch being a small space, it somehow accommodated the two pressed bodies on it. It was fortunate that Acacia hadn't kicked Tyler off yet. She had a reputation of moving around in her sleep. Instead, she had almost slept practically on top of the male, trapping her body which was smaller in frame compared to Tyler, underneath.

When she woke the next morning, instead of feeling someone beneath her, there was a heavy weight on top of her instead. This made her grumble something inaudible as she tried to roll over, pushing whoever it was that dared to sleep on top of her. She growled groggily as she rubbed her eyes, seeing her own hands and her own body instead of Tyler's.

The swap woke her up immediately and she sat up quickly, almost kneeing Tyler when she did so. "Tyler!" she exclaimed, grabbing him by the shoulders, "We've swapped back!"

He woke up when he collided with the ground, groaning in pain as he reached out to rub his shoulder where it collided with the floor. The muscle beneath made him glance down but before he could comprehend what was happening Acacia's hands gripped his shoulders and shook him. "Wha?" He mumbled sleepily as he got up then glanced down at his body. Suddenly he was wide awake. "Oh my God. Yes! We're back!" He turned to look up and grinned at Acacia and without even thinking he tackled the girl in a bear hug. Considering they slept cuddled up to eachother the whole night this shouldn't have been weird but it was just slightly.

"Gah!" Acacia shouted, not expecting to be tackled in such an affectionate gesture. If she didn't know better, she would've elbowed him in the face in self defense (which she fortunately did not do).

"Calm down, buddy! We still haven't figured out what caused this and---" she paused in mid-thought. Because she was still seated on the couch, facing the clock, Acacia could tell the time. Her face paled seeing the hands of the clock. "Uh, is it just me or does your clock say it's nearly 11 AM?"

If Acacia isn't mistaken and if Tyler's clock is on time, then the two of them were very, very late for school.

He turned to look at what she was talking about and saw the clock then sprang up. "Oh God! We're late! Get up we need to go!" He said as he rushed over to his room and grabbed their backpacks and quickly changed his shirt but didn't change his sweatpants.

"Change into anything from my room if you want. I'll grab us a quick breakfast. Coffee? Coffee." He was ranting without even looking at her, and she only saw a him zip by as he rushed into the kitchen with his backpacks in hand, throwing two apples in each of their backpacks and zipping them up then turning the coffee maker on. There was no time for tea.

"Wait! Is there any point? We only have two periods left anyways---" Acacia argued, being pulled into Tyler's momentum. She couldn't stay back even if she wanted to given how she was in Tyler's house and not her own. If she was in the dorms, she would've just went back to sleep.

"Change? Change into what? I have no clothes here," she exclaimed, waddling into his bedroom regardless. She fished out one of his sweaters and changed into her jeans from yesterday. The outfit looked no different from what she usually wore but her hair was a mess and Acacia spent an additional five minutes in search for a hat or a cap to hide how horrendous her hair was. The shoelace she had tied into was badly tangled in her ravenlocks and she had to yank it out painfully.

"I took one of your sweaters, Ty!" Acacia announced as she pulled the grey sweater over her head. It fell past her hips but there was no time to fuss over that now. She rushed back towards the kitchen where a piping hot cup of coffee awaited her.

"I have a perfect attendance record! Perfect! We're going to school!" Tyler insisted, putting her coffee in a thermos and meeting her at the kitchen then leading her to the door, handing her the backpack and the thermos. "Keys. Keys. Cia, where did you put my keys?" Tyler asked as he searched his own bag then turned to look at her. He couldn't help but note that she actually looked cute in his sweater which was oversized on her petite frame. Tyler hated being late to school. Hated it.

Acacia sighed loudly, knowing there was no arguing with Tyler when it came to academics. "Fineee," she groaned, downing her coffee the best she could in small, slow sips. It was too hot for her to glug down and even with her care, she still managed to burn her tongue.

"I don't know. You were the last one to drive," she reminded him, freezing momentarily when he called her by that nickname again. It was an endearing term used by fewer people than fingers on her hand. She stared at him with an unreadable expression and then felt for her pockets. "You left it here," she told him, passing him the keys.

The ride to the school was a quick and borderline reckless one, not that Acacia minded. She had sped in his car just yesterday in an attempt to rift in the small neighbor streets. Naturally, they had to part given they had different classes but before Acacia did, she called out to him and held him by the sleeve before he could leave.

"Ty," she said, moving quicker than he could. Her lips touched his cheek in brief contact, pulling away to reveal a cheeky grin. She held up the thermos and took a few steps back, "Thanks." She told him, before running off to her own classrooms. Somehow, one could tell she was not thanking him solely for the coffee.

Tyler grabbed the keys and ran to the car, getting in and turning it on then speeding off in a blink. As they headed there he had a moment to think about their wild 24 hours and pondered for a second how things are going to be from now on. Will they ignore this ever happened? He hoped not.

They were finally inside and before they parted she called his name and tugged on his sleeve. He turned to her and before he could say a word she kissed his cheek and thanked him then walked away and he stood there for a moment, a slight blush creeping to his cheeks, before he remembered how late he was and he ran to his class.

It was all for nothing, and he couldn't focus on a single word being said, his mind going back to the same series of events again and again and again followed by a single thought.

What now?

With their bodies swapped back, they had no reason to hang out anymore right? Though, Acacia Romans had never been a girl bound by rational thought and propriety. If she wanted to find the boy, she would. She knew where he lived not after all. Not many people could say she's even gotten under his skin (in his skin to be exact).

But for whatever reason, Acacia hadn't. Maybe because it was out of consideration. With her reputation and his, both the teachers and the students would worry about their volatile dynamic. In fact, rumors have already reached the teachers' ears that Tyler has been hanging around the infamous Romans girl---or well, the other way around really. To say they were worried about the male would be saying the least.

The teacher currently teaching Tyler now had noticed the boy's absent-minded behavior which carried forward today. After class was over, she called for the boy, asking him if everything was alright. Like most teachers, they had a suspicion that perhaps their golden, star student was being bullied or terrorized by Acacia. Why else would he be so troubled and even more so, late for the first time since the start of his school year.

Acacia in the meanwhile, had chose to ditch classes, sneaking off to the back of the school with her back in the grass and a cigarette burning between her teeth. It was a lazy day and she thought back to the events that transpired yesterday. It felt almost like a dream, lasting for as long as the tendrils of smoke which curled up in the air.

Last edited:

When the teacher told him to stay after class Tyler guessed she was going to tell him something about being late, maybe warn him to not repeat the action. He had already came up with an excuse and an apology when the teacher didn't do so, and instead commented on his distraction during class and threw him off by her next statement.

"Some of your other teachers and I have been wondering if everything is okay between you and your... peers. A certain schoolmate could be bothering you perhaps? Perhaps that's why you were late today and unfocused?" She asked in a calm manner. "You know, Mr Bay, that if Miss Romans is causing you distress all you have to do is report to a teacher and we'll take care of it, right?" She added, concerned over her star pupil.

For some reason her words angered Tyler.

He was late for school and they blamed her? How was that fair?

They had no clue what they were talking about. He figured he had the right to say he did after spending a day in her body.

"Miss Romans had nothing to do with me being late today. As for being distracted I promise you it won't happen again." He told his teacher politely but left no room for further accusations and asked to be dismissed.

After school he had volleyball practice and was glad to see that his absence for a day didn't make him less attuned with his body, and the coach almost seemed relieved. He couldn't shake the feeling that someone was watching him for a good ten minutes till he finally glanced at the benches and found Acacia sitting there and he smiled.

He went to her after they were done and the boys went to shower. He was still panting as he stood in front of her, "Teachers must really love you if they blame you when I'm distracted in class." He told her sarcastically.

Acacia smiled, her usual toothy smug grin. The smell of tobacco clung to her clothes masked by the sweet scent of artificially flavored candy: starbursts again. There's little variant there.

She hadn't expected him to approach her, especially now that they've swapped back. His approach came as a surprise but Acacia had never been one to be stunned for long.

"They think so highly of little ol' me?" she asks, with sarcastic mockery, more at the teachers than the given statement. She wasn't surprised. Rumors spread fast, especially when the teachers are fed lies by the most popular and influential people in the student body.

She sat back with her palms on the benches, her smile growing dry and perhaps a tad sad on her face. "They flatter me."

Dark eyes rolled over, looking down at the male in curiosity. "So, Mr. Star student. What brings you here?" Acacia smirked, leaning close with her elbows on her knees now. "Is it cause of the thermos? Don't worry, I'll be sure to pass it back," she makes a guess, mentioning the thermos filled with coffee he had given her that morning. Why else would he approach her if not for that?

She couldn't have possibly fathomed that he actually willingly wished to be in her company.

Last edited:

Tyler watched Acacia with great curiosity. Her body language interested him now that he had the experience of being in it, and he could already tell that they carried themselves in completely different ways. She probably did the same when they swapped.

He'd forgotten about the thermos, as the whole morning was a blur of rushing, but he smiled and shook his head. "You can keep it. I just wanted to see how you're doing." He told her, then after a moment of hesitation he gathered his courage and asked what he really wanted to ask. "Actually, we didn't get the chance to finish that movie yesterday. Maybe you'd like to give it another shot?" He asked her with a shy smile. "Not as a date though! I mean just as friends. We can be that, right? Friends?" Tyler quickly added, now definitely blushing. It was easier when he was in her body and couldn't see her.

His response made her confused and from confusion came surprise as she heard the rest of what he had to say.

"Hm? Oh no, I can't, really," she answered in response to the thermos. While she was brash and shameless, taking something from someone she had just met was not something her moral compass allowed her to do. Given her wealthy family background, material possessions meant little to her and she really couldn't allow herself to rob the Bay family of a perfectly good thermos. "I'll pass it back to you tomorrow after I wash it and what not." She moves onto say, not expecting Tyler to have asked her out, even as a friend, at all.

Her eyes widened and she blinked down at him like a deer in headlights. She would've thought he was pulling her leg if not for the earnest look in his eyes and his clear embarrassment. Perhaps if things were normal, if Acacia lived an ordinary life, she would've gladly accepted with reddened cheeks and a pleased smile just like his; but this wasn't a fairytale and Acacia knew better.

Her heart thudded in her chest as her lips curled to form the word 'yes'. The sound of which, never left her throat as she spotted the looks of Tyler's teammates from behind him. There was concern. There was suspicion and most importantly, there was scorn. If Acacia had said yes, she would be opening him to a world of discrimination and for a boy as sweet as Tyler, even Acacia knew he deserved better.

She smiled bitterly down at him, deciding not to point out the way his friends now looked at him, especially so when he was talking to her.

"Are you sure about that, Tyler?" Acacia asked, leaning in close, the same way she had when she was in his body. Personal space never came as an issue with her it seemed. She was close enough for her words to brush against his cheek, her smirk dangerous and yet beautiful. "You really want someone like me," her breath tickled his ear as she whispered, "As a friend?"

As though proving a point, the ravenhead laid a small bite on the lobe of Tyler's ear. It wasn't a particularly painful bite, but it was enough to leave the clean indents of her teeth. She pulled back with a smug smile, watching dully as his friends ran over after seeing the clear display of harassment by the school's "mad dog". In their eyes, they were merely saving their friend.

Last edited:

Tyler was still smiling at the girl purely till he started seeing signs of refusal from the way her eyes darkened to her smile which was different than the one he knew was genuine after seeing it several times yesterday.

Then she was in his personal space and a little part of him started freaking out but he stopped himself from taking a step back, refusing to be intimidated by her.

That was until she bit him. Now he was slightly intimidated.

"Ow! Mads, why'd you do that for?" He asked with a wince as he reached up and rubbed his ear a little. It was definitely weird and it freaked him out a little but before he had time to say anything else voices were coming up from behind him.

"T-Bone, what's up, man?" Nathan came jogging to them first, clapping a hand on Tyler's shoulder and subtly pulling him back slightly.

"What's going on?" Tyler asked as he gave his friend a weird look, sensing the change in tone when Nathan spoke.

"Nothin', nothin'" The boy added with a shrug.

"Well, I'm kind of in a -" Tyler started, wanting to nicely tell his guys to give him some privacy.

"Coach wants you." Liam blurted out. "Like now. Coach hates waiting you know." He told him, and Nathan was already pulling him away from Acacia but Tyler was obviously trying to slow them down.

"We'll finish this later, okay?" He told her quickly before finally letting his boys push him in the direction of the changing rooms where the coach usually was, though he still didn't realize that the coach had already went home.

Acacia watched with bored lips and expectant eyes as Tyler's friends did their best to get him away from her. She crossed her legs, staring down at them with a look that bore holes into the back of one's mind. If they looked closely, they would see the faint shadow of disappointment in her visage, but of course, no one (except Tyler) had the guts to look at Acacia full in the face. That would be like sticking one's head into a lion's mouth.

She said nothing as they ushered Tyler away, merely holding back a sigh and giving Tyler a carefree wave when he left. She wondered if 'later' would ever come and doubted it would. No sane person would reject the advice of their friends to stick around a girl they just "met" yesterday. Especially if that girl was Acacia. She knew that and yet, it was still a rather sad thought which she wisely chose not to dwell on.

"Ah, well. It was fun while it lasted," she muttered to herself, pulling out another stick of tobacco. With Tyler gone, Acacia had no real reason to stay. She hopped off the benches and left, not realizing that a certain blonde had caught sight of all her actions and shared affections.

Last edited:

"Will you stop pushing me?" Tyler asked in irritation as he finally got released from his friend's hold. "What's gotten into you, man?" He asked with a frown.

"Me? Dude you're the one talking to Mad Dog! Were you asking her out?!" Nathan asked as he turned to face Tyler, no longer masking his panic. Acacia Romans will eat Tyler alive and spit out his bones as her reputation said. They wouldn't allow it.

"What? No! It wasn't like that!" Tyler defended as he tried not to blush at the thought. Did he like Acacia? What was going on with him? Stupid hormones. Stupid body swap. He was fine the way he was the day before yesterday.

"And even if I was what's so wrong with that?" He added, almost insulted for the girl. He knew about her reputation but her bark is worse than her bite, he'd know as he experienced both, and they didn't know her any better than he did.

"Ty, this is Acacia Mad Dog Romans we're talking about. She's bad news. She eats nice guys like you for breakfast" Liam added in, moving to stand next to Nathan.

Actually she eats omelettes for breakfast.

Tyler thought to himself with an amused smile as he recalled the breakfast Callum offered him. Then his attention fell back to his friends and he frowned. "Look, guys, I totally appreciate you looking out for me but I know what I'm doing." He told them as he headed for his locker to get out a towel then went for the shower, ending their conversation.

Last edited:
Nathan looked at Tyler's retreating figure with a slack jaw and wide eyes. He shared a look with Liam who shrugged and waggled his finger in circles near his temple, a gesture that maybe Tyler's lost his mind.

"I hope that's true," Nathan muttered with a furrow between his brows. The two of them followed Tyler out of the lockers with Nathan patting the brunet's shoulder, "Don't say I didn't warn ya," he made an exaggerated sigh and was about to go on in elaboration until a pretty, little blonde popped up, greeting the three with a small wave.

Charlotte Madison. Blue-eyed and soft blonde curls with a smile that made most swoon or rush to protect her left Charlotte one of the most prettiest girls in her grade. Aside from pretty, she had top scoring grades and money to boot. Her reputation preceded her as one of Westmond's campus angels. Her name was as wide spread as Mad Dog was for Acacia.

She smiled sweetly at the three of them, her attention mostly focused on Tyler. "Hey, um. You're Tyler right?" she asked him softly, "I'm Charlotte. Charlotte Madison. I.. don't know if you know me (cue scoff because who doesn't know of Charlotte Madison) but my sorority is throwing a party together with the boys this Friday and I was wondering..." She fidgeted with the straps of her backpack, looking shy. "If you'd like to come along?" She looked up at him with wide, doe-like eyes, filled with hope and expectancy, before she glanced back at the two friends by his side.

Remembering her manners, she added, "You can invite your friends too if you like but it's.. going to be a dance party. Something like prom, but smaller," Charlotte explained, implying that the boys would likely need to bring a date. Given how she was personally inviting Tyler, it was hinting for him to come as her date.

"So..." she trailed off, looking down at her shoes before raising blue eyes back into amber, "Will you come?"

Last edited:

Tyler blinked as he stared at the petite girl, trying to comprehend that Charlotte Madison was talking to him, no, asking him out. To a party. As her date.

Has this whole thing been a long long dream?

Of course everyone knew about Charlotte. The school's angel. And most boyd crushed on her and weren't as intimidated by her but she was still out of everyone's league.

And here she was talking to Tyler.

"Umm, yeah. Sure." Tyler mumbled, sounding only partially like an idiot. "Sounds fun." He said with a shrug and a little smile as he wondered why Charlotte was suddenly interested in him.

Could it have anything to do with Acacia?

Even if it did, what harm would going out with Charlotte do?

"Um, so should I pick you up? Or do you want to meet me there?" He asked her, "Or maybe you'll already be there since it's your sorority's party." He pointed out, now fully sounding like an idiot.

Behind him, Liam actually face palmed himself.

Charlotte giggled behind her hand. A small blush spread on her cheeks as he accepted her invitation.

How easy.

"I wouldn't want to trouble you by having you pick me up," Charlotte said kindly, when in reality, there was no way she was going to allow herself be seen alone with someone of Tyler's status. "We can meet at the party?" she suggested, before taking a pen out from her bag and gently taking Tyler's hand. "I don't have paper on me right now so I'll write the address in your palm, okay?" Her touch lingered on his hand as she waited for his approval, only writing down the sorority's address on his palm once given. Her letterings were small and flowery.

She smiled satisfied once that was done and capped her pen back. "I'll see you on Friday then! At 5PM? Take care, Ty." Charlotte waved before turning to leave, a bounce in her step as she did so.

Only once she was a good distance away did Liam and Nathan act up, hounding Tyler in shocked disbelief.

"Yo! What the hell just happened?" Nathan asked, grabbing Tyler's arm. "Since when were you acquainted with Charlotte Madison?!"

"Holy cow, did you see how cute she was? She's like a living doll," Liam commented, a bit awestruck and then confused. "Nate has a point though. First it was Acacia and now Charlotte. Is there something you're not telling us, bro?" Liam asked, narrowing his eyes in suspicion.

Tyler was smiling like an idiot and blushing like an even bigger idiot as he watched the girl practically skip away. He looked at his hand in disbelief and noted her pretty handwriting. "She's a fucking fairy." Tyler said with a dreamy smile.

It felt nice, no, incredible getting the attention of someone like Charlotte Madison. And Tyler's self confidence was officially through the roof and he was obvious to the fact that it was all because of Acacia.

Acacia.

When the boys said her name Tyler's expression immediately changed to one of confusion. For a brief moment he had forgotten about the girl and about their situation and he was just a normal boy. A very lucky normal boy.

But now he sort of felt... guilty? Which didn't make any sense as he was allowed to live his life and not think of her his every waking moment, but it almost felt annoying how easily he could forget the events of yesterday all for a pretty smile.

"I have as much clue as to what's going on as you two." Tyler said with a shrug, "But you better find dates and come with me to this thing. I need witnesses that this," he gestured to his hand, "Actually happened."

"Well unlike mister Casanova here, we don't have the school's two hottest girls coming after us," Nathan sighed loudly, slinging his arm around Tyler as they walked.

Liam smirked and rose a brow, "You think Acacia Romans is hot?"

"She may be crazy but I'm not blind, Liam," Nathan snorted in defense, "If you take away her psycho personality, wouldn't she be on par with our Westmond angel?"

Liam looked scandalized, "You did not just compare the Mad Dog to Charlotte."

To which Nathan laughed.

- - -

Somewhere in the distance, Acacia was waiting at the school gate's for her ride. She hadn't brought her skateboard since she came to school with Tyler and her dorm was just far enough away for her to walk. Thumbing through her phone, she felt something---or rather, someone, ram against her shoulder as they walked by.

"Hey, watch where you're goi--" she snapped in a scowl. She smelled her before she even saw her. The sickly aroma of sweetened vanilla. Charlotte Madison.

Acacia's face went dark as her eyes narrowed in a glower. What did she want? Hadn't she learned her lesson yet?

The last time Charlotte had tried to bullied Acacia, the ravenhead had paid her back in full and for a while, the blonde had enough sense to leave her alone despite ostracizing her with her circle of influence. Not that Acacia cared. She crossed her arms, dropping the cigarette down before stubbing it out with the soles of her sneaker.

Charlotte hardly spared her a glance but giggled in a sneer when she did. "Don't get too cocky, Romans," Charlotte warned in a mocking sing-song voice before leaving in the white Rolls-Royce that pulled over.

The fuck was that about?

Last edited:
'She's not that bad.' Tyler thought to himself as he walked with his friends back to the showers, but he kept the thought to himself to avoid more teasing from his friends.
____

Another school day came and left while Tyler was in autopilot mood, going through his classes and taking notes and occasionally when the lesson became too dull his thoughts went to one of the two girls.

When he thought of Charlotte he didn't think of much. He just lingered on their brief contact and analyzed every moment and to his best of guesses it seemed like Charlotte was innocently flirting. When he tried to imagine how things would go at the party things always ended in disaster either by him saying the wrong thing or making a fool out of himself. By doing basic math he concluded that the odds were definitely against him.

When his thoughts strayed to Acacia he thought of yesterday morning when he woke up with her basically in his arms, and when she kissed him in the hallway and how she smelled like him because she was wearing his clothes but there was a hint of herself in there. And when they talked and his friends pulled him away and she almost looked disappointed or it could've been his mind tricking him.

Basically he thought of girly, sappy, YA romance novels thoughts. And not the good ones by semi literate writers. The bad ones that make you cringe and read on because you need to end your misery and you can't put it down.

His thoughts occupied him and made the day pass much quicker than a normal school day. Today was a no practice day so he went straight home, and on his way he realized he hadn't run into Acacia at all. Had things already returned to how they used to be? Will she just ignore his existence from now on?

Home. Shower. Food. Homework. Clean up. Sleep.

Things were back to normal.

Until they weren't.

"Noo," The sound dragged out, much more feminine than his, as he rolled over and pressed his face into the cigarette smelling pillow cases. "Not again." the words were muffled by the pillow but the frustration was evident.

He was already panicking as he got up and went to the bathroom, washing his face and hoping he'll wake up but when he opened his eyes he was still Acacia. He groaned.

They didn't exchange phone numbers but he had his memorized. Only problem was that her phone was locked. He racked his brain to try and remember if she told him her password but only remembered her telling him off for using a stupid one and comparing it to using his name.

Can she be that obvious?

He tried her name and the phone unlocked. So she was a hypocrite. How nice.

"Pick up, Romans. I know my phone wasn't on silent yesterday." He talked to himself as he pressed the phone between his ear and shoulder and closed his eyes while wiggling out off the shorts she wore to bed and into a pair of jeans he found on her desk.

"Miss Romans ?"

"Just a minute, Callum!" That was Callum right? How many butlers can she have?

"But you'll be late for school."

A third groan emitted from Tyler.

He didn't even know how to get to school from here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back