• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Two battle and romance plots+ 4 open fandoms

Idea

The Pun Tyrant
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
hey everyone! How's it going?

So I have some new plots I was interested in trying out. Just remember, character A would be mine and character B yours.

I only do MxF romance.

1. Genre: fantasy battle romance

B is a great magic user that is one day sent on a mission to persuade what by sheer account of power is a living legend, but by actions is a loser: A. A is one of the most powerful magicians in existence (OOC: OP) , yet lacks any motivitation and has spent years on end acting like a slug.

2. Genres: high school fantasy scifi battle romance

Our characters are students in the classic fighting school setting: a highschool where each student has a unique weapon and power. In this case, the weapons would have personalities and tastes of their won, as well as a price for using them. Further details later explained. Pretty much open plot but with this setting.

And finally, four open fandoms (OCs only):

1. Rakudai Kishi No Cavalry (chivalry of a failed knight)

2. Digimon

3. Dragon Crisis

4. Madousei no Phantom World

Users who are viewing this thread

Back