• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Twisted Marriage

Evi62

I am a busy dreamer who wishes for longer weekends
Anyone up for a arranged marriage with a twist? A evil prince and a gentle servant boy?

I think we have a bunch of ideas with this :) Many fun ways to take it ;P

I'm a high school student :) I'm usually open almost always for a roleplay! I can normally write 1-12 paragraphs of 4-7 lines sometimes more sometimes less depending on how much you give me :) and how I'm feeling. Lol! I'm normally on a lot! I will give you at least one reply every two days! :) I prefer to Rp in pms here. For my character sheets I do realistic name claims, and a fun list I created! But I don't do personality or background! I like to discover most of that as we go! I'm looking for someone who doesn't do one liners! We all can be lowered to them but I'm looking for someone who can really help me keep it going. I would like to see at least a paragraph but upwards of two is my jam!! I really put a lot of thought and love into these, I want them to last and I want use to botI love to talk! So please don't be afraid to talk to me! We will follow all of the site rules, I'm ok with dark stuff but following all the site rules :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back