• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorns... [OPEN]

Hey YOU ! Yes you viewing this thread... You know you want to join and make our kingdom bigger 😊 I don’t bite ... want to join but know what role shoot me a PM

1.) I need the link to the main page, it's not in my alerts anymore.
2.) I have a busy weekend ahead of me, so I may not be able to post till next week :<

Psst, I still need a link. It's not in my alerts anymore.

A feast in honor of the troops arrival / return. Btw is the war over??? Or just that battle etc.

Yes ! The little Sister is available and if you have a role in mind let me know
I just realized that the youngest princess is currently 13 years old so I need to make someone younger.
Do you have any other ideas you'd be willing to fill up?

I just realized that the youngest princess is currently 13 years old so I need to make someone younger.
Do you have any other ideas you'd be willing to fill up?
She’s 10 - 15, I didn’t think anyone would take that role so I made a CS just Incase. But you are more than welcome to change it. Also you can always be a princess coming from another kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back