• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Twin Thorns... [OPEN]

She’s 10 - 15, I didn’t think anyone would take that role so I made a CS just Incase. But you are more than welcome to change it. Also you can always be a princess coming from another kingdom
Ohh I see, thank you. I'll get working on my cs then ^^

ah okay... how about a young prince from a close trading partner whose father insists be wed to the princess. So he spends a lot of time around the family to 'strengthen trade relations', but really only sees the princess as a friend. ( although the father could have another ulterior motive; to gather intelligence through his son to determine which prince will come out on top and how he might lead the country)

AlmighTy AlmighTy

Last edited:
ah okay... how about a young prince from a close trading partner whose father insists be wed to the princess. So he spends a lot of time around the family to 'strengthen trade relations', but really only sees the princess as a friend. ( although the father could have another ulterior motive; to gather intelligence through his son to determine which prince will come out on top and how he might lead the country)

AlmighTy AlmighTy
If you make this, I might have my prince have a crush on yours for the drama lol

D U H D U H
Are you cool with Art and Uzbek being close friends
(also would Uzbek be cool with being called Beka, cuz I think Art would be like that)

D U H D U H
Are you cool with Art and Uzbek being close friends
(also would Uzbek be cool with being called Beka, cuz I think Art would be like that)
Yeah, I could see Uzbek definitely leaning in the direction of friends mostly because she isn't looking for love and this was probably only suggested by her father. Even though she thinks Art is a nice guy she wouldn't have any feelings of love but maybe in the near future when she notices his brother has a lil something something with him she might get jealous lol all for the drama. :cheshiregrin:
Also I think it's a cute nickname reserved for Art only #best friend goals

Yeah, I could see Uzbek definitely leaning in the direction of friends mostly because she isn't looking for love and this was probably only suggested by her father. Even though she thinks Art is a nice guy she wouldn't have any feelings of love but maybe in the near future when she notices his brother has a lil something something with him she might get jealous lol all for the drama. :cheshiregrin:
Also I think it's a cute nickname reserved for Art only #best friend goals
Read over the interest post, she isn’t looking for love because she’s in love with her brother. He father told her she can’t marry her brother so any suitors she dismisses.

yup yup I mean I the kings mother or the deceased queen. Are those types of roles open Queen, king, the princes grandmother or do you prefer to have it just the princes and the princess?
They’re open I figured me and Gideon would swap around as king. However, I would prefer more princess since a prince has to marry a princess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back