• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Twighlight rp interest check!

Aveno

Player Selected
Hello! My name is Aveno(You can call me Av,) and im currently in need of a rp partner who has watched all 5 of the twighlight saga movies(or read the books), and knows the plot fairly well. I'm looking for someone who can reply fast, at least 5 times per day, and write 4+ detailed paragraphs! I do prefer to play as the female character, though I can play several different ocs at a time.
During rps like these, where its based off of a book or a movie, I dont like playing as the exact characters from the book or movie, so I do require that you do use another OC instead of Edward, though you can and may use the names from it.

I require several things aside from actually sending me your cs. I require a realistic face claim(main oc cannot look like the character from the movie,) and a general description of the height, weight, and sexuality of your oc.

Interested? Pm me!!

See you there -Aveno

Users who are viewing this thread

Back