• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Turtle Capers

acecadet

Dorkatello
Roleplay Type(s)
SteakSauce2003 SteakSauce2003

"It's not "Breaking into the Museum' if you don't take anything," The skylight lock popped with a satsifying click and Donatello giggled in triumph.

"Look, it's only here for one day. ONE. They won the national championship in robotics using a HELMET, Raph! Mechanical control from neural pathway to mechanical action!"

"Wow, Donnie! Imagine the practical applications if you could learn how to recreate the bio-synthetic conversion for yourself!" Is what Don would have liked to hear, but then he remembered he was trying to convince Raphael to let him break into a museum, and switched tactics.

"Twenty minutes," He pleaded, putting his hands together. "And I'll never ask you for anything ever again!"

The red masked turtle tilted his gaze up to his brother as he spun one of his Sai's around his finger as he half listened to what Donatello was saying. Raphael wanted nothing more then to just leave this scientific Snooze fest but the night has been pretty boring anyway so listening to Donnie talk about Science mumbo jumbo would be only slightly more annoying to him.

"Donnie, I have absolutely no idea what any of that meant and if I'm bein' honest i really don't care! You want my help with your little break in for some information on some Robo-Helmet?"

Watching his brother beg him for help did bring a smile on his face as he pushed off the wall he was leaning on and walked up to Donnie with a sinister look in his eyes,

"Ok.... on one condition.... Clean my room for a week and you got a deal." Raph put his hand out for Donnie to shake and accept his deal.

Don's facial expressions contorted with the first four stages of grief at Raph's bargain. It wasn't the biohazard known to the Lair as 'Michelangelo's Room', but cleaning Raph's Room!? Don couldn't actually concieve of the last time Raph even cleaned his room, save for the yearly spring cleaning Sensei and Leo fervently forced upon the entire clan in the early months of May (And that was MONTHS ago).

"But this is important!" Don exclaimed. "Hell, it's for science! You're really going to make me clean your room. For Science??"
Why did he ask stupid questions? He already knew the answer. Slapping a palm to his face, Don let out a groan, mentally at odds.

On the one hand, incredible new technology that might help him finally crack some of the more ambiguous details about Krang technology. There was definitely something to be learned from the exhibit, and no doubt applied to furthering his understanding of the way the Krang operated and controlled those freaky exosuits by way of their pink squishiness...

On the other hand, Cleaning Raph's Room. For a WEEK.

Then again, if anyone else but Raph was with him tonight, he likely wouldn't have this opportunity at all. Leo would have a conniption before letting him sneak around a museum after hours and Mikey....
Well, Mikey would be all for it, but there would probably be some unintentional property damage left in their wake.

Donatello heaved a long suffering sigh, glowering at his brother from behind his hands. There was no doubt Raph knew this and was milking it for all he was worth.
"Fine," He grumbled, accepting the handshake, "But you're upping my time to 30 minutes! I'm not doing a weeks worth of cleaning for less,"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back