• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Turning Up the Heat

Max once again turned her attention to Clayton "A little of everything, mostly portraits though these days. Haven't shot for a bit, this little guy has been making stay in bed." She said rubbing her bump gently giving a small smile as she stared at her bump.

EZ nodded giving her hand a small squeeze "Mhmm, spare bedroom set up for you and everything." He teased laughing as she slapped him playfully on the chest "Oh okay, my room it is then." He said while pulling into a parking spot at the place they would be eating at.

Carmen smiled some rolling her eyes and got out slipping her arms around his. “Mmm, you gonna show me tonight how much working out you’ve been doing?” She asked him quietly with a wink.

Clayton nodded some smiling. “That’s cool. How long before he’s due?” He asked her and held her car door open for her to get out walking next to her.

Max gave a small smile at the gesture and thanked him "He should be here in 3 months, theyre saying he may be a bit early, but not too early." She explained waddling next to him giving a heavy sigh. She was a small woman and he son was not light so this added weight really took it out of her sometimes.

JD smirked and nodded "Mmm I'll show you how much I've missed you too." He teased keeping an arm around her waist as he opened the door and let her in with Clayton and Max lagging behind them a bit "Hey babe wait up, Max is having some trouble."

Clayton shook his head. “You guys go ahead and grab a table. We will get there.” He told JD waving him off. “Are you excited? Nervous? Sorry I’m just curious.” He told her sheepishly.

Carmen held onto his hand tightly. “Leave them to it. If you interfere she won’t wanna talk to him.” She pointed out and kissed his cheek. “Maybe we should have our fun tomorrow you look real tired.” She murmured and kissed his cheek.

Max gave a small laugh at his curiousity and shrugged lightly "A littl bit of both I guess, excited because I've always wanted a child...nervous.." she said pausing and taking a deep breath "Nervous to be a single parent." She said softly directing her eyes to the ground as they made their way to the front door

JD walked to the table with her and smiled some "Nah babe I'll be fine, I got the morning off tomorrow so that means I can sleep in." He said happily as he pulled the chair out for her and then sat down himself "You think they'll get on well? Jeff found out about the date and said Max would hate Clayton." He muttered hoping that wouldnt be the case.

She frowned some. “The morning? You’re supposed to get two days on three days off not half day off.” She grumbled and took his hand. “Yeah. I think he’s everything she loves in a guy. Plus I trust him not to break her. Jeff is angry over what he let go.” She pointed out.

Clayton smiled and nodded. “My sister was in the same boat. She’s doing really well and if it’s any consolation she’s glad she dropped the guy who didn’t want a kid.” He told her opening and holding the door for her.

Max nodded some and gave a small laugh "Yeah...I'm still trying to wrap my head around it." She explained thanking him again as he opened the door for her "So what do you do?" She asked wanting to switch the subject matter

JD nodded some "Yeah I know, just have to do a meeting tomorrow." He said shrugging a bit "Well I hope it works for them. Clayton needs to get out and meet people rather than stay cooped up after everything." He murmured knowing his friend was also in a bit of a rough head space as well.

“Alright... well you better be home afterwards ASAP.” She mumbled and squeezed his hand a little annoyed this was the first She was hearing about it. “I know and he will but that takes a while to get over.” She mumbled and smiled as the other two finally got there.

“I’m the manager at a Mexican restaurant down opposite the fire station.” He told her smiling some. “That’s how I know JD.” He chuckled and pulled her chair out for her, not even noticing the other two he was completely focused on max

JD gave her a small salute and smiled "Yes m'am." He murmured leaning over and kissing her cheek gently before he looked over at his friend when they came to the table. He could tell he seemed a bit happier in talking with Max which made him happy too.

Max sat down and thanked him keeping her eyes on him as he sat down. She barely even noticed JD and Carmen across from them "Maybe I can try it some day, if he lets me." She said giving a small laugh when talking about her son "He hasn't much cared for mexican as of late." She explained

Carmen smiled some and watched him. “You know how happy I am with you?” She asked him still playing with his hand gently. She’d been through shit the past five years and her house burning down had been the icing on the cake but since she’d met JD things really had started looking up again for her and she was remembering what it was like to be treated right by a boyfriend.

He smiled some. “Well if you mean Mexican as in what carmen cooks then I’d be surprised if anyone can keep that down.” He joked but then shook his head. “What’s your favourite kind of food?” He asked her picking up his menu to make a quick scan of everything on there to make his mind up.

Max laughed and nodded smiling wide "Ain't that the truth." She said having not laughed like that in a long time "Ironically it actually is Mexican food, but I'm guessing squirt here doesn't care too much for it." She said picking up her menu as well "So you met JD at the restaurant you manage?"

JD nodded smiling wide as he looked over at her "Do you realize how happy you make me babe?" He asked pulling her hand to his lips and kissing it gently "I know how we met sucks royally but I'm glad, because I don't think we would've had it not happened."

She nodded and smiled at him some. “Mmm... we need to have a talk about some things.” She told him quietly and pulled her hand away when the waitress arrived.

Clayton smiled at her. “Yeah, it was a really busy weekend and the guys all came in for lunch after their shift. It was a really bad week as well and right before I took their order I had a seizure in front of their table. Mister compassion over here came to check up on me at the hospital the next day and we’ve been good friends a long time now.” He told her. “Housemates for the past three years as well.”

JD gave a small nod and smiled softly "Alright babe." He said quietly ordering his drink before glancing iver at his friend "Looks like they're getting on well."

Max nodded and smiled a bit "He does have a heart of gold huh?" She said giving a small laugh "A seizure? Are you okay now?" She asked suddenly getting a bit worried about him. She had always beem this way though, if ever anyone was hurt or in trouble she wanted to make sure they were okay, especially if she knew them.

He nodded. “Yeah, no health problems, it was because of stress at the time and a lot of other things going on.” He explained.

Carmen nodded smiling over at them both. “See. Told you you should trust me more.” She smiled.

Max gave a small nod "Oh okay, well its good to see that you are better now." She said softly before she ordered her drink and food still barely noticing JD and Carmen

JD chuckled softly and nodded "Yeah yeah, I'll make sure to remember that." He said happily before he continued on with their date

She rolled her eyes some, staying fairly quiet the rest of the night and just enjoying being in his company having not had any time with him lately

Clayton smiled and talked with her through the whole dinner, a little upset when they had to leave and when they pulled up to her place he insisted on walking her up to her front door. “I had a great time tonight... I’d like to see you again.0 he told her happily.

Max walked with him to the door and blushed a light shade of pink "I would really like that." She said softly "Here, give me your phone and I'll give you my number." She said happily watching him a bit.

JD looked over at Carmen and let his hand travel up her thigh "Mmm babe you are driving me crazy tonight." He whispered in her ear before he trailed a few kisses down her neck.

She squealed a little as it tickled and she pushed his head away. “Not til we get back to yours.” She murmured but leaned over and kissed him gently. “I’ve missed you.”

He nodded and unlocked it then passed it straight over to her and just watched her while she plugged it in and he quickly called her to give her his number then pecked her cheek as a goodnight gesture before going back to the car

Max smiled softly and blusjed again as he kissed her cheek "Goodnight!!" She called to him before she made her way inside giving a soft content sigh as she sat down on the couch

JD chuckled and kissed her back "Ive missed you too." He murmured before he pulled back as Clayton got in the car "Well?"

Carmen turned in her seat to look at him glad to see him happy and that max had been happier as well.

“Yeah. I take back what I said. I had a good time tonight. She let me have her number. L@ he told them then said nothing more.

JD smiled wide at him "Good to hear man, I'm happy for you." He said leaving it at that before he drove off and went to his apartment. He got home and quickly took Carmen to bed groaning softly "Mine mine mine." He murmured as he started kissing all over her body.

JD panted and pulled her close to him.as he put the covers over them "Fuck that was great." He murmured kissing her gently and smiling widely

She smiled and sat up pulling one of his shirts on then lay next to him again holding onto him tightly. “I love you.” She murmured gently and held onto him. “So I needed to talk to you.” She said and sat up a little.

JD smiled softly and watched her a bit "I love you too babe." He murmured effortlessly. He truely did love her more than he had loved anyone else before in his life. His smile soon faded though when she got serious and sat up a bit as well "Whats up?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back