• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings TryingMyBest to find RP partners

TryingMyBest

Hi everyone, I am looking for a strong female character to rp with.

Rules:
I only play as a male for my main character, but I can play females as side characters when needed.
Romance is a plus, but I only do MxF romances.
I like playing weaker characters (at least at the start), it's boring for me if my character is strong right away.
1-2 paragraphs is a good reply length. I don't like one-liners but I don't like to read walls either.
I'll try to reply every day but don't expect it. I'm in college so I might be too busy sometimes.
I understand if you can't reply every day either but if it's going to be a while please let me know so I don't think you ghosted me. I'll let you know if I think I'm going to be away for a while.
These plots are just an outline for ideas, so if you want to make a slight change or add on to something that's fine. It's better to add ideas and worldbuild together anyways.

A few plots I have come up with:

Betrayal
Your character is a princess, or at least she was supposed to be, until her father, the King, banished her from his kingdom. The King was a powerful man and banished anyone he deemed weak, even if they were his own family members. As a result, she has been training for years to plot revenge against her father and take over his kingdom. She hated being associated with the word "weak" and like her father began to hate the weak. Until one day while training, she spots My character, an ordinary civilian watching her train. He tries to run away when noticed, but she chases him down. After sparing him, they eventually get along and decide to travel together. Over time, they become really close and develop feelings for another. But what will happen when she finds out that he was the Kings spy all along?

Yandere plot
Your character was an outcast as a child. She was bullied and always made fun of for being ugly. One day my character stands up for her, calling her pretty. He was the only person to ever stand up for her. He continues to defend her from bullies for the rest of the school year. However, the next school year had come around and he transferred to another school and they never saw each other again. That is until one day, she transfers to the high school he goes to. But things don't go as she expects, as so much time had passed that he didn't recognize her at all. She makes it her mission to remind him, and tries to make him fall in love with her. Only problem is he is very popular with the girls at their high school. How far will she go to make sure he doesn't fall for any of them? Kidnapping? Torture? Murder? Time will tell.

Date me or I'll eat you
In this world it's either eat or be eaten. Your character is a Slime, but you are the only one left. Although Slimes are natural predators to humans, humans have managed to trick slimes via poisons, traps, leading them to other predators, etc to near extinction. But for some reason none of their attempts work on you. You decide to get revenge. They were trying to get rid of you anyways, so why not? You end up reaching the humans base and devoured every person as they tried to attack, hide or run away from you. You ended up wiping out everyone, except for me. Now there was only one slime and one human left. But where was my character? Locked a way in a jail cell, watching you devour everyone and praying that you didn't see me peaking from the jail cell window. But since the humans couldn't kill all the slimes, you decide not to kill the last human. But you force him to date you, not wanting to be alone in a dangerous world of other predators.

Girls vs Boys? Only the strong survive
In this world, Girls and Boys are divided at birth and brought up separately in camps until they're released into the real world as they reach adulthood. But growing up, the government made sure they were taught different things. Both were taught how to fight and defend themselves, how to use swords or magic, but both were taught differently on the idea of marriage. Marriage can only happen if a girl were to defeat a boy in battle. After defeating him, she would have to cast a magic spell on to his back signaling their partnership. For girls, marriage was taught to be the upmost important thing in life. If one couldn't get married by a certain age, the government would execute them for being too weak. Marriage was survival for a girl. However, for a boy marriage meant shame and almost certainly death. They would be looked down upon among other men. If the government were to find out about the spell left on ones back, they would be the ones considered too weak and sent for execution. After realizing they have been tricked into fighting each other, some married couples have remained hidden out of the governments sight, but ultimately have no power to stand up to the government and have to remain so for the time being. Our characters cross paths and have their battle, but after realizing how the government pits boys and girls against each other for no good reason, they vow to change the way of the world together.

If anyone is interested in any of these just reply or message me!

Last edited:
Lmaoo I keep seeing Betrayal as the main interest, I'm jumping on the bandwagon too haha. However if u wanted to make a different plot and come up w something original, I'd love to do something like that!

Lmaoo I keep seeing Betrayal as the main interest, I'm jumping on the bandwagon too haha. However if u wanted to make a different plot and come up w something original, I'd love to do something like that!

Lol it's definitely the most popular, I'll message you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back