Chitchat Trying to chat?

It happens. The only way to get better is to keep practicing. Or, if you're comfortable with where you are now, then there's no reason for you to change at all. It's all about your entertainment and comfort, after all.
Yeah...I'm more of a simple roleplayer. Not much is really required.

Yeah...I'm more of a simple roleplayer. Not much is really required.
There's nothing wrong with that. What you like is what you like. I sometimes write one-liners (I prefer to write through Discord when I can) which some folks treat as sin for some reason. I personally don't mind it though. Roleplaying for me is less about describing or developing worlds and more about exploring characters. I know some Roleplayers may feel differently which is totally fine because that's what they prefer to explore. It's all about preferences and stuff.

I missed a lottt! Sorry guys and happy belated Halloween Tatsuya! I saw you wish me one, lol. If y’all want to catch me back up that’d be awesome if not.. I’ll try to read it all when I get the chance!

Oh and.. welcome to Turkey season! 🦃

No worries. Welcome back to the conversation. LoneKittyGirl and I were just discussing our background with Roleplaying. How old we are, how long we've doing it, etc. Thanks for the belated wishes and Happy Turkey Season!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back