Chitchat Trying to chat?

endersheart

Hey there, I used to be a Feralfront member, I’m just looking to chat honestly.. maybe find a few old Feralfront friends or find new friends up here! What’s your fave color? Fave roleplay genre? Fave animal? Feel free to drop random facts about yourself!

I'm not from Feralfront, but I'm down to chat if you are.

Hi there, I'm Tatsuya or Tatsu. My favorite color is vermilion, my favorite Roleplaying genre is either crossover or dystopian, and my favorite animal is probably a crow. A random fact about myself is that I went ghost hunting in high school though I wasn't very good at it. What about you? What's your favorite food? Favorite bad joke? Favorite video game, movie, or book? Also, out of curiosity, what's Feralfront? I've heard it mentioned a few times since I've joined here (on Monday, I believe) though I'm not quite sure what it is. I'm very curious nonetheless.

Of course, everyone is welcome! <3

My favorite color is lavender, favorite roleplay genre is definitely fantasy, animal is a cat.. close second would be a fox. My favorite food would either have to be sushi or linguini. I don’t really think I have a favorite bad joke, lol. Favorite video game right now is The Legend of Zelda: BOTW, I’m not sure about the other two. Feralfront was another RPG site quite like this one, although a little bit different, it recently closed down due to the admins being tired of the negativity pointed towards them from fellow members and just tired in general, understandably.

I've never heard of Feralfront until recently, but I'm sorry that you and many others lost one of your favorite sites. Hopefully you've all been adjusting relatively well?

Oh it’s fine! For me anyway, I was a member of the site for like 6 maybe 7 years, it’s kinda nice to have a change of scenery.. although it will be dearly missed! Thankfully they have the website up as an archive now, so we can always look back on fond memories.

Sorry for the belated response. I ended up passing out and sleeping this late.

Apparently I woke up sick with some borderline corona symptoms, but I barely leave the house, so I'm not worried. That aside. . Have you managed to find any Roleplays here yet? I'm struggling a little myself though from a lack of commitment as opposed to anything else. I'd love to do a Halloween Roleplay, but I think that it's a bit late when the holiday itself is tomorrow.

I hope you’re okay and it’s nothing too serious! I actually made a thread, I prefer 1 x 1 and so I made one in the recruit section.. I’ve had a couple ideas, but I haven’t actually gotten to roleplaying quite yet. Have just been plotting or talking about it. I love Halloween as a holiday lol, not sure if I could do a roleplay on it. I’m big on fantasy, magic based, and all that type of stuff.. especially medieval.. and I love me some romance.

That's all fair.

I usually like dystopian, psychological, horror, and crime. This all makes Halloween an ideal holiday for me to write around. Speaking of which, will you be doing anything for the holiday? I'd usually get dressed and go out, but because of the virus, that's difficult to do this year. I'll probably just crack open some wine and stream some games on Discord this year.

Oh yea definitely, I feel like it’d be tough for me to write some of those subjects. I’m not a big horror person, I don’t even watch horror films lol. Me and my boyfriend are planning on going over to my moms friends house, she’s throwing a small get together or something. Sounds like a plan though, I’m pretty introverted so honestly that’s my type of thing, just sitting at home chilling.

I have nooo idea, we haven’t really came up with any sort of plan yet lol! If we do it’ll probably be last minute decision making XD

That happened to me a few years ago. I think I went with Sherlock Holmes. I worked last year on Halloween and this year. . I don't know. I have an Eeyore onesie, I think.

Awww, well just do what you want on Halloween, with covid and everything I don’t even know if many people are participating. If you need time to yourself, do that!

Probably what I'm going to end up doing. Just running some events through my Discord server as of right now. Happy Halloween, by the way!

Hey there. Welcome to the thread. I never Roleplayed on Google+ and I wasn't even aware that existed. I've Roleplayed on Facebook, MSN, VK, Discord, Tumblr, Skype, and other sites that rival like one like Iwaku and RPNation. I'm sure that I may be missing some though. In fact, I'm almost positive that I'm missing some, but I have no idea as to what.

Hey there. Welcome to the thread. I never Roleplayed on Google+ and I wasn't even aware that existed. I've Roleplayed on Facebook, MSN, VK, Discord, Tumblr, Skype, and other sites that rival like one like Iwaku and RPNation. I'm sure that I may be missing some though. In fact, I'm almost positive that I'm missing some, but I have no idea as to what.
Jesus christ thats a lot

H-How old are you?
Me? Oh, I'm 22 years old. I started writing at the beginning of 2009 which put me somewhere between ten and eleven years old. It was on a site for Pokemon and I lied about my age, so I got away it easily enough. I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone doing that nowadays though. The internet was a cesspool back then, but it's only gotten worse since.

Me? Oh, I'm 22 years old. I started writing at the beginning of 2009 which put me somewhere between ten and eleven years old. It was on a site for Pokemon and I lied about my age, so I got away it easily enough. I definitely wouldn't recommend anyone doing that nowadays though. The internet was a cesspool back then, but it's only gotten worse since.
Jeez.....I'm 16. I usually don't really rp often, but I just wanted to start up again because I'm bored. Not because of the virus though....although that doesn't help.

That's why I got back into it too. Boredom, I mean.

I stopped writing for a while when I was around fourteen years old. I was on another website then, RoleplayerGuild, and I was writing a bit more advanced than other folks my age. At the same time, I was also barred from Roleplays with older folks, so I wasn't really sure what to do. I got back it into at sixteen though and most of my problems seemed to have mostly solved themselves since then, lol. I think of writing as part of my identity nowadays though.

I'm not that good at roleplaying, depending on what it is......and who it's with.......but I think that's one of the main things to even roleplaying in the first place.

I'm better at writing stories than anything else really..............or philosophy.......or arguing like a philosopher.

It happens. The only way to get better is to keep practicing. Or, if you're comfortable with where you are now, then there's no reason for you to change at all. It's all about your entertainment and comfort, after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back