• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Trying this again

ToothierTurnip5

FeelsGoodMan Clap
Hello! It has been a hot minute since the last time I posted one of these. I had an awesome rp going but life got in the way for my partner so I'm hoping I can find another wonderful person to experience these plot lines with. Below is a little bit about my preferences and what I'd like out of my partners.
  • I only play males, I'm just not comfortable with playing female roles.
  • Any of the romance in the plots I'd like to keep MxF, sorry for the inconvenience if you are not looking for this.
  • No one liners please please PLEASE don't do this. I get if it's dialogue and it's a bit shorter but please try to put some length into it.
  • I don't have a particular minimum or maximum to your post lengths but lets just say at least a paragraph just to make it easier for both of us to write :)
  • Please don't just up and leave. I get if we have lives but please give me a warning about it if you need to go or are bored.
Now that's out of the way how about some plots.

Sold to the Big Alien in the Back
2 months, 2 months was all it took for my race, the Xiyi, to take over Earth. First it was skirmishes on the outer edges of the Sol galaxy. Then we destroyed their gas mines on Jupiter and Saturn. Next was the colony on Mars, they were mostly farmers but it made no difference. The defenses of their home planet were more of a challenge but it still was no match for us. Soon we put boots on the ground, took over their cities and governments and eventually the whole planet was under our control. Now the humans are sold to the highest bidder at auctions for whatever purpose the buyer seems fit. I am Desh G'more, first-born to my name, leader of the Reshni, and today I am one of the buyers.

This story will begin at the auction with your character being sold along with many others. After you are purchased by myself you with anyone else bought will be taken with Desh back to his home planet where you will act as a slave for his household. Over time you might be able to get through Desh's scaled hide and see him for who he is.
Follow Me, Keep Your Head Down
This war never seems like it'll end. We will gain ground against the humans on the planet surface then they'll send one of our capital ships crashing into the Pacific Ocean. We'll burn one of their cities to the ground and they'll kill one of our generals. It's a constant tug of war for power over Earth and it has no end in sight. I've seen it all fighting on the front lines but I do not partake in the burning and pillaging. There is no honor in it. I am Desh G'more, soldier for the Xiyi empire and I want to see this fight ended. One way or another.

This plot will begin in the middle of a battle for Los Angeles and in the heat of battle our two characters will meet likely looking down our gun sights. The rest will be up to us. Will our characters work together to end the war? Or will we only fuel the fire.

Hi there!
I’m interested in the first plot if you’re still looking. I can PM you if you want and we can start something up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back