• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Senor_Fluffy

What happens when you don't clean your hair brush
Welcome welcome to my search! It would seem I have a bit of extra time on my hands this coming week. The need to write has once more possessed me and yet I know it won't for very long. So I want to try out something. A time limited roleplay! No minimum posts required, we simply post as much as our hearts desire until the fated day of March 30th arrives. Short and sweet!

If you are still interested in this little experiment, here is a little more about me. I am in PST and have been role-playing on and off for about a decade now. I love multiple detailed paragraphs with good grammar and will lose motivation if I'm met with just 1 or 2 paragraphs unless it is a quick back and forth moment in the roleplay. Need my roleplay partner(s) to be eager to plot and also 18+. Also little detail, I love any sort of reference of your character just so I can picture them in my head the way you envision them! :]

I am happy to play characters of any gender and don't mind what sort of pairing we do regarding them.. Just as long as the characters have decent enough chemistry to carry a romance. If you have any sort of plots or pairings that you would like to try out hmu! I'd love to work something out. Here are some potential plot ideas. Feel free to adjust them or add onto them. These are just ideas I came up with on the spot so I've got minimum expectation about them.. Dark themes welcome!

It begins in a quiet and peaceful modern day neighborhood. Two children celebrate their 12th birthday on the same day, they live just across the street from one another. A little friendship or even rivalry blooms. With each new day irl, 2 years passes. We follow their life as at just 16, the world changes drastically. Some individuals develop magical abilities which shake the very foundation of how power is viewed. Chaos takes hold and the end of the world as humanity knew it is unfolded by their own hands. We follow these two as either both, one or neither develop magical abilities and must learn to live in this new world.

I play a demon trapped within a mirror within the halls of an old museum starving after centuries of imprisonment. They are capable of presenting themselves outside of the mirror from midnight to 3am each night. However their presentation is more a phantom than their actual body by now. Be it by accident, or purposefully your character finds out about the creature behind the reflection and a connection sparks from there.

A creature capable of time travel appears before a human. A human they know must learn to replace them. Similar to vampires and werewolves, this creature is capable of turning others into a creature like itself too. A shape-shifting creature with enough knowledge to spend a lifetime sharing. Yet it doesn't have that much time left anymore. With each day their body is showing signs of wear and tear. They hide the signs desperately as they try to show their replacement what it means to be a traveler.

A deal is made with a devil to ensure the power of the next royal. Such a pact allowed the new heir to be tied to a demon and call on their abilities with the demon's willingness to participate that is. They believe that only their family line has been doing these things for generations. But all that changes one day with an encounter while out on the royal hunting grounds. (This plot can be potential to double, with each of us playing a human vessel and each other's possessing demon. Or we can play our own demon/humans and go from there)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back