• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Trumpet Vines

She stares at him and laughed. "How did you do that, are you the son of the person who owns this place?" Emma slowly ate her burger and wondered, those cooks seem kind of afraid of him did they. "How long have you been here, I just got here, and I've already got a tall girl mad at me." She finishes her burger.

Joshua made a joyfully happy face as his mouth was shut as he chewed. When we swallowed, he replied with, "Nnnno, just have a lot of credit. I have an older.. .brother, here who, seems to be the longest here." He said with a shrug and a nodding of his head. He then smiled at her at her second statement. "Ohh yes, I believe I know her, but do not worry, we'll straighten her up soon." He said with a nod. "So, what's a pretty young girl like you doing in a place like this?" He asked with curiousity and interest.

She nods at his story, still I bit wary but open. "The longest, he must have done something real bad, I hope that maybe he can leave here one day, it sucks to be here and watch as the outside world leaves you behind. And you've meet her she seem nice but once I waved at her she glared at me." Emma rubbed her eyes and looked at him. "Oh I'm here because my friend finally got me to try some drugs and I got caught, my first time too, that was fate saying that I shouldn't have done that." She giggles, "what are you here for?"

"Oh, no worries. He won't be here long, getting older. He'll be moved to a real center, or the jail." He explained with a nod, followed by a slightly sad face. "Well, the outside world I go to every now and then, a small little box with a rubber ball." He said with a returning smile, then resuming to interest. "Yes.. there's something about her I still need to find out. A tresure chest with a lost key! And we can be on an adventure!" He said with an excited tone, then heard her question. "Ohhh secrets secrets." He said with a shaking of his free finger as he took another bite of his burger. "I'm thowy I can- thell you." He said as he looked away, almost laughing his food out as he tried to talk.

She laughs. "You're really silly, I like that, you remind me of a boy I used to know, he was like you but mean. I still though he was the coolest guy but he was mean." She thinks abut his words, they were silly but had a sinister edge, he really was like that boy. She starts to hum and thinks about the girl, maybe she should try to talk to her again. "Umm are the girls and guys separated, you know like different bedrooms and stuff?"

"Ohh no, not really. Only a few things such as the bathrooms and shower banks. But usually the females and males divert in sections of the blocks." He explained with a nod as they entered another hallway. He saw the blonde girl once more, smiling and waving to her as he threw away his empty plate in the corner garbage can.

Brynn yanked her head up, sensing footsteps behind her. In a flash she turned around, eyes rapidly searching until they rested on Pastel Girl, walking with the cocky bastard. "Great," she mumbled, then but on a half smile and nodded in their direction. "Hey." She sort of yelled towards Pastel, but didn't acknowledge the boy, instead just glancing at him with nothing but the fake smile easily displayed.

[dice]73[/dice]

Last edited by a moderator:
"Hi!" She waved at her, before sensing the hostility between the two. "I'm Emma, what's you name?" She give the tall girl a big smile. Even if people are rude doesn't mean she had to be rude back.

Easily matching Emma's peppiness, she responded, "Brynn. Nice to meet you, Emma!" Although she was a bitch, she was a bitch that was good at impersonating people to get her way; and she needed alliances, fast. Brynn lifted her hair off her shoulders and easily pulled it up into a messy bun, staring at the boy with wide eyes. "You have a name, or do you want me to continue to call you That Boy in my head?"

Joshua gasped, clasping where his heart was with both of his hands. "I'm so touched!" He said with a smile, responding with his arms at his sides. "Joshua." He stated, his smile soon fading but his eyes still full of excitement as he stared at her. "Well, Brynn. What are you in for?" He asked with more interest than before as he looked at her eyes.

A small giggle escaped her lips as she watched him act in sarcasm. "Joshua, what an interesting name for someone like you. Fits." Her smile dropped in confusion, seeing the latch in his eyes that had been there the moment he had found her in the sea of new inmates. "Nothing in particular. You're the king of the house, so you choose." Brynn responded to his offer, emerging from her spot in the doors and siding with Emma.

Joshua was confused on her choice of words. 'You choose, choose what?' he thought to himself as he smiled and nodded, starting the way down the hallway. "Hmm, so what will we do now?" he asked curiously as he began walking backwards, looking at the two but moreso keeping his eyes on Brynn.

Emma watch the two interact before bursting out into giggles. It was so out there that they liked each other. She wondered if they notice all the sparks flying between them. She was feeling like a third wheel and looked around, maybe she could sneak away.

"Emma, what do you think y'all should do?" Brynn asked, an attempt to grab her attention. She backed away, leaning her body weight against the wall and looked at Joshua with a smirk, not unlike the one she used to drag people in. "Well, what are you two waiting for?" Brynn inquired with a smile, her eyes darting between the two.

Joshua folded his arms, cocking his head back with a raised eyebrow. He was pondering what she said, but couldn't get it once again. "What do you mean?" He asked with confusement as he saw those two beady, luring eyes shoot back and forth towards Emma and himself.

Brynn matched his response, raising her eyebrows. "You two, were talking? I don't want to get in the way, so you can continue with your chat." Her passiveness to authority was clearly shining through, cheeks stained the tiniest bit of blush.

"Oh, well we were running out of things to talk about anyways." He said with a returning bright smile, as if trying to cheer himself up. "So, what now?" He asked, looking over to Emma, then back to Brynn, then up to the cieling for a second. He reached into his pocket, an empty box of cards which had a strange smell of tobacco in it as if there were things smuggled in there before, wincing in depression and sighing, dropping the box into the garbge.

"Uhhhh.. no no it's not like that." Emma shook her head quickly. "We were just umm... it's really not like that." She didn't know what to do to convince Brynn. "I don't want to make you jealous, it's not like that I promise. He's all yours.." Emma was rambling.

At Emma's response, Joshua's eyes widened, a real smile kicking in as his cheeks seemed red without his notice. "Wh-what Emma?" He said with a chuckle, looking over to her with surprised widened eyes. He then looked back to Brynn with the face remaining to see her reaction.

"Mine? Honey, I was sent here to get away from the boys, not to fling with them inside a prison." Brynn replied with a smile, looking over at Joshua with a grin."I'm not really an interesting person any- what is that?" She asked, looking at the trash can with suspicion.

"Hmm?" He said, looking back and grabbing the card case, smiling as he handed it to Emma. "You seem interesting to me, and I'm sure the same to Emma." He said with a nod, looking at her eyes onto the box with sudden interest. Was she thinking what he was? Only one way to know. "I reward people for favors they do for me." He said with folded arms and a grin.

"Cause we're just under the upper hand, and go mad for a couple grams. And she don't want to go outside tonight. And in a pipe she flies to the motherland; and sells love to another man." Brynn sung inconspicuously, hoping they would understand the meaning of the song before she would have to explain the full reason why she was here. "Anyways, since I'm so 'interesting', I guess I can stay here."

Joshua's face lost its smile, focusing on the words. An aura was felt from him almost as the gears clicked, looking slowly up to her. He kept the card box in his pocket, looking to her and asking, "Would you like to go get something?" He then looked to Emma to see if she wanted to see as well. So now he knew what was up: A drug addict and a prostitute. As if this unique flower bloomed in this hell for no reason. He started the way, looking over to her every now and then, but his smile seemingly gone.

"No, no, I think I'm okay. I-I'm going to go." Brynn turns away, blonde hair whipping like a curtain closing as she walked away quickly. Turning into the bathroom, she shut the door on a stall and crouched on the floor. I am not going to start to be guilty. I won't break now. It's all, okay. She took a few breaths, stifling the tears that were about to roll down her cheek.

She nods but feel a little scared. He seemed to change and she really just wanted to leave. So the other girl was a street walker, she knew that was illegal but they never seem to get caught though. She watches as the other girl walks away and runs after her. Somehow she felt safer with her. "I'm sorry I followed you but..he was starting to scare me and you seem less..scary." She lets out a nervous laugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back