• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trulane - A Fantasy RP

Ferron held onto Arryn, keeping her close for a moment before bringing her back inside. "You should rest now Arryn, it's been a while since you've taken a break."

Arryn went to their room once she was done and changed into pajamas, then waited for him to help her change her bandages.

When Ferron came back in, he grabbed the bandages and carefully took away Arryn's old wrappings and replaced them. "How does it feel?" He asked as he did so.

"That's good progress." Ferron noted as he soon finished up wrapping her side. "All set for the night. Are you ready to sleep?"

Ferron felt he should get back to work, but couldn't resist the thought of sleep. He eventually climbed into bed with her, getting under the blankets and kissing her cheek lightly.

Ferron didn't wake up at all the next day, and probably would've slept throughout the week if Arryn didn't wake him eventually.

Ferron groaned roughly as he gave Brutus a few pats on the head. "What did you get me?" He asked, assuming she had gotten him food like the previous night.

"Shepherd's pie, fresh baked bread, and a bit of mead," Arryn said as she laid it iut before him, hoping he would actually want to eat.

It sounded tempting to Ferron. After a minute, he sat up slowly. "Thank you Arryn." He said, and rewarded her with a kiss.

Ferron ate timidly mostly just drinking from his mead. He did make sure to eat a bit, even if it was just to make Arryn happy. When he had finished, he said, "Thank you very much." And set down the tray beside the bed.

Ferron quickly stood after a moment and took the dishes from her. "No Arryn, you sit. You're the wounded one." He told her. "Get more rest."

He had a point, but she was insistent enough to argue, "Your heart hurts, that's enough of a wound for me to fret." She realized that he was also scared if losing her, but that didn't mean she couldn't do some work around the forge.

Last edited:
Ferron sighed softly. "I'll live. After all, I've got you to take care of. And Brutus. Either way, you shouldn't be cleaning up after me. I'm a grown man and if I can't do something as simple as put away dishes then maybe I deserve to be with them too." His words were meant to be as a joke, but he realized Arryn might not recognize that. "I'm still yours, and as such I will pamper you as often as I see fit."

His words did certainly concern her, but she relented when he added that he wanted to pamper her. "Well, I won't fight you," she said slowly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back