• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Troll Society - Alternia

LunarShines said:
Yeah it would be hard for us to get together, unless we had something like the Pesterlog.
Not to mention the ever-important question of "what reason do we have to get together in the first place?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly, personally I like the ship idea better because of the possibilities. We could be attacked or we could land and colonize. We could do alot of things on the ship and run into other characters easily.

My character lives on a planet by herself, trolls living in alternian caves have a cave collapse, the mother grubs chambers are sealed and going outside would be deadly, emergancy teleport goes wrong, ends up on my planet bam

So... the Rp would just be a bunch of trolls living in the wilderness? Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of "troll society"?

I like that idea but where would the other troll start? The only adult trolls Alternia has are those tending to the mother grub, the jade bloods.

The warping ports are convenient, but i think it's too easy. Instead of it alowing characters jumping from planet to planet, i think it be nice to limit its range. But to build up on your plot, @TerrinX, maybe there is a rare glitch in the system that send the mother grub and some of her guards to the lonely planet? The mother was supposed to be sent to a transport ship, that was around the Alternia solar system to pick up the emergency call, for a temporary stay for the mother until a new cave is found.

I want to start tongiht, but I wont be able to crank out anything fancy, Im too lazy to write anything too long, I can get a character sheet for fan trolls, but Im too lazy to do any coding

I am a little busy at the moment, some family stuff just popped up so I can help with whatever you need tomorrow but i'll be busy tonight.

I would offer, but I'm a little confused as to what the plot actually is.

Please correct me if any of this is inaccurate; all of our OCs are on Alternia looking after the mother grub, when the caves collapse and they're forced to use an emergency teleporter to get to a spaceship, but the teleporter glitches and sends all of them (mother grub included) to an uninhabited planet?

Hey peeps. I know you already made something, but I would like to give an idea. Back in the MSPA forums, I was part of a cafe/diner roleplay. I thought some of you might be interested in that.

I like the sound of that! It sounds more casual and relaxed, plus it's cute.

Maybe later on we can open up a new RP just for fluff/fun times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back