• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Trix’s Search OCxOC

trix

Succubus Queen
Hi there! Thank you for stopping by and reading my search. For starters I’ll say a bit about myself. I’m 26 and have been roleplaying since I was around 10. My style and skills have evolved since then. I love to chat OOC and get to know my partners and am pretty laid back about most things. I prefer my RP’s to all be OC’s and I am willing to take on multiple characters. In most of my long standing RP’s I play anywhere from 3-6 characters throughout the RP for the purpose of world and story building. If you have read this far good job and I hope I’ve spiked your interest!

Now into the RP’s. I’m open to both fandom and original story lines. For original I’m open to almost anything though I tend to lean towards fantasy and modern based RP’s but if you have an idea shoot it my way! As for fandoms I will list some below I would be willing to give a shot, if you have something not on the list you’re interested in feel free to ask!

-Fourth wing
-Acotar
-Throne of glass
-my hero academia
-ffxiv
-harry potter
-Tokyo ghoul
-solo leveling
-monster hunter
-more to come as I think of them!

Please feel free to DM me or respond to this post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back