• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π­π«π’𝐩π₯𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐠 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞- 𝟏𝐱𝟏 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐑

gingersnaps

actually viktoria >:)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"I want you to tell me that you miss me,
I want you to hold and hug and kiss me,
I wanna run away and live on your family's boat"

a nice, little post-Christmas searchπŸ’•πŸ’« if anything catches your eye, hit up my DMs!!!

Rules:

• please be +18!!!

• romance: I prefer doing MxM and FxF, but can definitely be convinced into doing MxF 😌

• no one-liners, please!!! shorter answers for pacing's sake are totally fine, but gimme something to work with!​

• if you've got any limits, please let me know!​

• I'm very chill and flexible- any ideas, anything you want or don't want to do, feel free to hop in my PMs and tell me❀️
Fandoms:

• Harry Potter:

• looking for: Marauder's Era!(Sirius/Remus, Lily/James, Dorcas/Marlene)​

• The Hunger Games:

• oc x oc​

• A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones​
    • oc x oc!!​
Plots:

• #1: Cygnus Academy is a highly exclusive boarding school, offering a traditional education to the children of the elite. In a recent and controversial move, the Academy has decided to accept scholarship students, given that they excel: in academia, in the arts, or sports. When Muse A gets accepted, they wonder if they'll ever be able to fit in, and if they'll ever be enough.
    • enemies to lovers, dark academia, academic rivals, all that fun stuff❀️
    • possible horror/mystery twist, if that's your poison

• #2: The tensions throughout the kingdom of Thalassa are building up: and every lord and commoner know that everything is about to implode. When the elder son and heir of the richest and most powerful House in the kingdom is slain in battle, the rumors start flying around: people started whispering that it was the crown prince's doing, his blade through the knight's chest. In an effort to snuff out these whispers and repair the two families relationship, a marriage pact was formed- one that no oneseemed particularly happy about- but have they truly forgiven and forgotten? Or is there something more sinister rumbling in their minds?
    • low fantasy, forbidden love, revenge, ASOIAF/GoT-inspired❀️

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back