• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Cresent School For Talented OCC

AL.Over AL.Over What is going to be the next ark or big event to further the story? Also when will this happen?
The students shall proceed on with their school festival and rebels shall start planning their next scheme. You can create a chat with Enum Enum to create one. I'll look over your schemes through the actual RP.

The next actual incident is during New Years in RP timings. I'll tell you more then.

So, I'm not really sure how I'm doing on my writing so any feedback would be much appreciated.

So, I'm not really sure how I'm doing on my writing so any feedback would be much appreciated.
You're doing great. Just make sure not to control anyone when you are making a post. You must only control your character.

Have I been doing that to other people's character? I have really been trying to avoid that.

Ok, thank you. I have read on a few sites on some ways to get better at roleplaying and I'm really trying. I really do enjoy this and I dont want to ruin anyone's experience at all. I will try to read over what I'm going to send more.

AL.Over AL.Over
In this world, is there a way that someone could go from a class (like technical) to dangerous ? I’m still a little confused as to how classes work haha
Yes, there is. My character, is supposed to be in Technical Ability Type Class, but her back story made her abilities dangerous and useful, therefore she was enrolled to Dangerous Ability Type Class. Characters can still enroll into Dangerous Ability Type if their abilities caught the Headmaster's attention.

Yes, there is. My character, is supposed to be in Technical Ability Type Class, but her back story made her abilities dangerous and useful, therefore she was enrolled to Dangerous Ability Type Class. Characters can still enroll into Dangerous Ability Type if their abilities caught the Headmaster's attention.
ah okay !! thank you c:
if it’s not too much trouble, could you explain how someone’s ability may get them the attention of the headmaster ?

ah okay !! thank you c:
if it’s not too much trouble, could you explain how someone’s ability may get them the attention of the headmaster ?
You see, the Headmaster is basically using the Dangerous Ability Type Classification Class as an excuse to train student agents for missions. The Headmaster chooses useful abilities and put them under Dangerous Ability Type Class so their missions are more successful.

Like your character, she can create reality if she draws or writes on paper, yes? That ability is quite useful and might be needed in the future of the RP's timeline.

You see, the Headmaster is basically using the Dangerous Ability Type Classification Class as an excuse to train student agents for missions. The Headmaster chooses useful abilities and put them under Dangerous Ability Type Class so their missions are more successful.

Like your character, she can create reality if she draws or writes on paper, yes? That ability is quite useful and might be needed in the future of the RP's timeline.

oh okay !! thank you for clarifying c:

Just gonna leave this here. If Hyunjin gets exposed to some sort of Corruption/Shadow/Darkness magic, this is what we'll get.
Closers Bai Splendor of Darkness.png

Hey, so um I have a lot going on in my life so I think I’m gonna have to drop out of the role play. Sorry.

Hey, so um I have a lot going on in my life so I think I’m gonna have to drop out of the role play. Sorry.
I'm sorry to hear that. If you ever want to rejoin this RP, I'll be more than happy to welcome to you back in once again.

y'all open for newcomers? and if so, i have a few questions about the limits on what a character can be lol

dear christ that was a fast response lol
i was thinking of joining in with a character whose a little... interesting, in their ability, in that they would change anything that they touch into something else, but when they stopped touching it, itd revert to normal. However, they have very little control over this.

like, say someone tossed them a pen. they catch it, now the pen is a flower. They drop it, its a pen again.

dear christ that was a fast response lol
i was thinking of joining in with a character whose a little... interesting, in their ability, in that they would change anything that they touch into something else, but when they stopped touching it, itd revert to normal. However, they have very little control over this.

like, say someone tossed them a pen. they catch it, now the pen is a flower. They drop it, its a pen again.
That's slightly complicated. See, you would be classified under Special Ability Type. It's not exactly under Somatic Abilities nor Technical Abilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back