• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Virgil's smile soon turned into a frown and Ene's vision began glitching a bit due to severe external interference from possibly other spirits and ghosts. "Now I really hate it when your filter is switched off." Virgil growled, the red in his eyes being seemingly piercing as he glared. "Maybe I shouldn't be nice to you anymore." He wondered as the glitching became worse. Ene really pissed off Virgil this time.
Ene pulled her legs up to her chest, as if trying to defend herself from the glitching by rolling herself into a protective ball. “Speech_filter_vrs2.ene isn’t responding,” came out in an almost mechanical voice. She was relying on error messages to vocally protect her until she could regain her footing. “Do you want me to apologize?” she asked, daring to look up after a few seconds. “I’m not like Lily, threatening to not be nice to me won’t make me grovel or cry,” she relaxed a little, her legs falling back down. She met Virgil’s eyes, as much as it hurt her head to look at the glitching, she did it anyways. “There is a risk of you getting possessed when you use the spirits, right? Isn’t that a rather large risk to take to just mess with me?” she asked, somehow still not taking this 100 percent seriously.

Last edited:
Ene pulled her legs up to her chest, as if trying to defend herself from the glitching by rolling herself into a protective ball. “Speech_filter_vrs2.ene isn’t responding,” came out in an almost mechanical voice. She was relying on error messages to vocally protect her until she could regain her footing. “Do you want me to apologize?” she asked, daring to look up after a few seconds. “I’m not like Lily, threatening to not be nice to me won’t make me grovel or cry,” she relaxed a little, her legs falling back down. She met Virgil’s eyes, as much as it hurt her head to look at the glitching, she did it anyways. “There is a risk of you getting possessed when you use the spirits, right? Isn’t that a rather large risk to take to just mess with me?” she asked, somehow still not taking this 100 percent seriously.
Virgil blinked before looking at a certain spot and shaking his head. After that, the glitching stopped. He then turned his head back to Ene and sighed. "Sorry, that wasn't my doing really. She got a little pissed with what you said." He said. "And about the apology, that'd be nice to hear. Even if you don't mean it." Virgil said before closing the article tab and looking through another tab that looked like an online clothes shop. Maybe he's just looking for new clothes to suit the season or something, since most of the clothes looked seasonal.

Virgil blinked before looking at a certain spot and shaking his head. After that, the glitching stopped. He then turned his head back to Ene and sighed. "Sorry, that wasn't my doing really. She got a little pissed with what you said." He said. "And about the apology, that'd be nice to hear. Even if you don't mean it." Virgil said before closing the article tab and looking through another tab that looked like an online clothes shop. Maybe he's just looking for new clothes to suit the season or something, since most of the clothes looked seasonal.
Ene watched the world slowly come back into focus and the headache that had been plaguing her ever since the glitching started finally stopped. She let out a sigh of relief, managing to fully relax. "'A little pissed'?" she tilted her head, sarcasm dripping through her words. It didn't seem like just a little pissed to her, she had almost felt like her life was in danger. "Fine, I'll apologize," being told that she didn't have to mean it made apologizing much easier. "I'm vewwy, vewwy, sowwy mwister Virgil and his gwost gwirlfwend, I didn't mean to hwurt your feelwings" she went all out, pouting and making puppy-dog eyes, her eyes even looked a little watery. It was easy for her to fake being sorry, but the fact that she went way above and beyond made it sound overly sarcastic, "Can you find it in your heart to forgivwe me?" she clapped her hands together for few seconds, and then slid back to look at the tab Virgil had opened. She was proud of her apology but also curious as to what he was looking at. "Are you buying some new clothes?" she asked, turning her head to look at Virgil again.

Last edited:
Ene watched the world slowly come back into focus and the headache that had been plaguing her ever since the glitching started finally stopped. She let out a sigh of relief, managing to fully relax. "'A little pissed'?" she tilted her head, sarcasm dripping through her words. It didn't seem like just a little pissed to her, she had almost felt like her life was in danger. "Fine, I'll apologize," being told that she didn't have to mean it made apologizing much easier. "I'm vewwy, vewwy, sowwy mwister Virgil and his gwost gwirlfwend, I didn't mean to hwurt your feelwings" she went all out, pouting and making puppy-dog eyes, her eyes even looked a little watery. It was easy for her to fake being sorry, but the fact that she went way above and beyond made it sound overly sarcastic, "Can you find it in your heart to forgivwe me?" she clapped her hands together for few seconds, and then slid back to look at the tab Virgil had opened. She was proud of her apology but also curious as to what he was looking at. "Are you buying some new clothes?" she asked, turning her head to look at Virgil again.
Virgil sort of tuned out of Ene's sarcastic apology since he didn't really need to hear it. So he didn't say anything when she finished her fake apology and continued browsing. Once he heard Ene ask if he was buying some new clothes, he only nodded. "Yeah. A new coat would be nice. Some cardigans, maybe some new dress shirts. I just have money to spend so I might as well use it on clothes." Virgil said even though he could just buy some video games. However, he doesn't play them much so it would be sort of pointless to buy a game only to drop and forget it later. He would might as well give his money away or burn it.

Virgil sort of tuned out of Ene's sarcastic apology since he didn't really need to hear it. So he didn't say anything when she finished her fake apology and continued browsing. Once he heard Ene ask if he was buying some new clothes, he only nodded. "Yeah. A new coat would be nice. Some cardigans, maybe some new dress shirts. I just have money to spend so I might as well use it on clothes." Virgil said even though he could just buy some video games. However, he doesn't play them much so it would be sort of pointless to buy a game only to drop and forget it later. He would might as well give his money away or burn it.
Ene nodded, sitting to the side so that Virgil could see what he was looking at while she saw it as well. "Is it already getting colder?" she asked, getting ready to pull up a weather forecast. There were plenty of things that she could have focused on when he was speaking, but she ended up asking about the weather. "It's always the same temperature here in cyberspace, I almost miss the colder seasons," she sighed, tucking the lower half of her face in the turtle-neck-like part of her hoodie. She could ask any number of questions based off of only one sentence, but she decided to stem off what she had already said. "Hey, Virgil, what's your favorite season?" she asked, a little too tired to try and tease him for the time being.

Ene nodded, sitting to the side so that Virgil could see what he was looking at while she saw it as well. "Is it already getting colder?" she asked, getting ready to pull up a weather forecast. There were plenty of things that she could have focused on when he was speaking, but she ended up asking about the weather. "It's always the same temperature here in cyberspace, I almost miss the colder seasons," she sighed, tucking the lower half of her face in the turtle-neck-like part of her hoodie. She could ask any number of questions based off of only one sentence, but she decided to stem off what she had already said. "Hey, Virgil, what's your favorite season?" she asked, a little too tired to try and tease him for the time being.
"Well, if I had to pick, then it'd be the winter. I can always combat the cold with more layers versus being hot and taking off less layers and hoping the AC works." Virgil said bluntly as he made some selective purchases. What he bought so far was some cardigans and some new dress shirts. He didn't buy any new coats or jackets yet, but he's now browsing through them. He then wondered about Ene's clothing. "Hey Ene, you can basically wear whatever you want, huh?"

"Well, if I had to pick, then it'd be the winter. I can always combat the cold with more layers versus being hot and taking off less layers and hoping the AC works." Virgil said bluntly as he made some selective purchases. What he bought so far was some cardigans and some new dress shirts. He didn't buy any new coats or jackets yet, but he's now browsing through them. He then wondered about Ene's clothing. "Hey Ene, you can basically wear whatever you want, huh?"
"Yeah, that makes sense," Ene agreed, leaning against the side of the computer. She was quietly judging Virgil's purchases, but she couldn't find anything worth pointing out. "Hm? Yeah, pretty much. It's just code that's easy to change," she answered his question, looking at one of her sleeves. "It's that way with all of my physical appearance really, hair, clothes, gender, eyes, anything! I can look however I want," without being asked, she decided to show an example. Her overall outfit turned into a light blue sleeveless dress that cut off just above her knees. She stood up and twirled around, as if showing it off. "It's just another convenient part of being made up of programming," she said with a smile, sitting back down and letting the pixels rearrange themselves back to what she normally wore. "Why do you ask? Do you not like what I normally wear?" it came out in a joking tone, but she was being a little serious. She looked up at Virgil, waiting for him to answer her question, trying to hide her surprise that he had actually asked her about herself outside of just how she was doing.

Last edited:
"Yeah, that makes sense," Ene agreed, leaning against the side of the computer. She was quietly judging Virgil's purchases, but she couldn't find anything worth pointing out. "Hm? Yeah, pretty much. It's just code that's easy to change," she answered his question, looking at one of her sleeves. "It's that way with all of my physical appearance really, hair, clothes, gender, eyes, anything! I can look however I want," without being asked, she decided to show an example. Her overall outfit turned into a light blue sleeveless dress that cut off just above her knees. She stood up and twirled around, as if showing it off. "It's just another convenient part of being made up of programming," she said with a smile, sitting back down and letting the pixels rearrange themselves back to what she normally wore. "Why do you ask? Do you not like what I normally wear?" it came out in a joking tone, but she was being a little serious. She looked up at Virgil, waiting for him to answer her question, trying to hide her surprise that he had actually asked her about herself outside of just how she was doing.
Virgil shook his head. "I was only curious. Well, more of that I had an assumption and wanted to confirm it." He said before looking through the selection of clothes again. Since there was just a mix of both men's and women's clothes, it took a lot of work to search. While he was searching, he thought Ene would probably look through some of the clothes too. Maybe she might find something she'd like, being the code manipulating AI that she is. He just hoped she wouldn't screw over his bank account or something when making the purchases. "What you wear is fine, but if you want, you can go ahead and look through these clothes too. Maybe you might find something you'd like. I dunno."

Virgil shook his head. "I was only curious. Well, more of that I had an assumption and wanted to confirm it." He said before looking through the selection of clothes again. Since there was just a mix of both men's and women's clothes, it took a lot of work to search. While he was searching, he thought Ene would probably look through some of the clothes too. Maybe she might find something she'd like, being the code manipulating AI that she is. He just hoped she wouldn't screw over his bank account or something when making the purchases. "What you wear is fine, but if you want, you can go ahead and look through these clothes too. Maybe you might find something you'd like. I dunno."
“It’s not nice to assume things about people-or AIs-you don’t know very well,” Ene scolded with a teasing tone, looking over not just what Virgil was buying, but everything else too. When she was offered to look through the clothes, she turned her head back to Virgil, as if wondering what he was getting at. “I wonder what’s in style, it’s been ages since I’ve ordered something online,” it had been ages since she had done a lot of things. She duplicated the tab, scrolling through her own half of the page. One tab turned into several, each holding a different article of clothing that made up a whole outfit. One by one, she closed the tabs, each piece of clothing changing as she did so. She eventually had an outfit put together. It was rather simple, a turtleneck sweater and a black skirt. Her knee high socks had been replaced with black leggings, and she was wearing a green, army-like coat that covered her hands. “I feel like I’m putting on my own little fashion show, I never really got to do that before” she laughed, her pigtails rearranging themselves into a bun. “So...how do I look? Do I look cute?” a teasing smile found its way onto Ene’s face, her eyes glowing with an almost child-like excitement.

——
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Overnight, a girl had managed to find her way into the school grounds. She was dressed in only a simple white dress, so walking outside while it was day was a problem for her. Even inside a building, it looked like her skin was smoldering whenever she walked through a ray of sunlight. This girl was Roug-no, Mary Eyler. She was still getting used to the fake name endowed upon her. As for what she was doing right now, she was just kind of wandering, trying to take in the school she hadn’t been in over quite a few years, restraining herself from going to areas with too many people just yet, meaning the vampire looked almost like a pale ghost, her blonde hair floating behind her as she walked.

Last edited:
Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants ---> narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
gal'gore growled at Kevins comment "you know what ill j-" the rage-filled voice was replaced with the softer more childish tone of Marcus "um... ok err... I think we should go by mister" he spoke with panicked tones rushing off in another direction angry mumbling emanating from the boy and he scurried off down the hallway breathing heavly "can we not... try and hurt anyone on the first day?" asking gal'gore huffing his words out gal'gore gave no response as he looked up somewhat perplexed since the both of them where near another girl probably a student that had seen them talking to one another or from the outside talking to himself giving a big smile to them and looking up with his adorable eyes as he always did "oh hi miss you a student here?..... umm... but not a scary monster one... right"

Marcus/gal'gore
interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants ---> narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget
gal'gore growled at Kevins comment "you know what ill j-" the rage-filled voice was replaced with the softer more childish tone of Marcus "um... ok err... I think we should go by mister" he spoke with panicked tones rushing off in another direction angry mumbling emanating from the boy and he scurried off down the hallway breathing heavly "can we not... try and hurt anyone on the first day?" asking gal'gore huffing his words out gal'gore gave no response as he looked up somewhat perplexed since the both of them where near another girl probably a student that had seen them talking to one another or from the outside talking to himself giving a big smile to them and looking up with his adorable eyes as he always did "oh hi miss you a student here?..... umm... but not a scary monster one... right"
Rouge wasn’t surprised to see a child walking in her direction, this was a school after all, but she didn’t expect the kid to talk to her. She took a step back into the shadows, a beam of sunlight separating the two. “Yes, I’m a student here,” she didn’t try to hide her fangs as she spoke, they were peeking out from under her lips whenever her mouth was closed and pretty noticeable when her mouth was open. She grabbed her hands behind her back, trying to emulate a somewhat innocent air around her. “A scary monster one?” she tilted her head, “That depends on what you mean when you say monster. Do you mean not human?” She asked, completely missing this kid’s eyes, as she kept feeling more drawn to his neck. She tried to hide it with the question, still waiting for an answer.

Rouge wasn’t surprised to see a child walking in her direction, this was a school after all, but she didn’t expect the kid to talk to her. She took a step back into the shadows, a beam of sunlight separating the two. “Yes, I’m a student here,” she didn’t try to hide her fangs as she spoke, they were peeking out from under her lips whenever her mouth was closed and pretty noticeable when her mouth was open. She grabbed her hands behind her back, trying to emulate a somewhat innocent air around her. “A scary monster one?” she tilted her head, “That depends on what you mean when you say monster. Do you mean not human?” She asked, completely missing this kid’s eyes, as she kept feeling more drawn to his neck. She tried to hide it with the question, still waiting for an answer.

Marcus/gal'gore
tilting his head to the side as he saw the girl's fangs seeming only a little bit concerned gal'gore on the other hand just waited if rouge looked into marcues eyes there seemed to be a second smaller set of pupils watching her as well trying to consider what she might be he knew he had seen something similar but he couldn't but his finger on it Marcus continued to smile at the question though getting a little bit closer to and trying to look int her eyes correctly because she seemed to be acting weird "umm yeah those ones? I think... err... you haven't like turned into anything scary.... and you look, human miss? but you are right?" he asked only a little worried

Marcus/gal'gore
tilting his head to the side as he saw the girl's fangs seeming only a little bit concerned gal'gore on the other hand just waited if rouge looked into marcues eyes there seemed to be a second smaller set of pupils watching her as well trying to consider what she might be he knew he had seen something similar but he couldn't but his finger on it Marcus continued to smile at the question though getting a little bit closer to and trying to look int her eyes correctly because she seemed to be acting weird "umm yeah those ones? I think... err... you haven't like turned into anything scary.... and you look, human miss? but you are right?" he asked only a little worried
“No, I don’t turn into anything that doesn’t have a human form,” Rouge shook her head. No matter how many limbs she stole, no matter how many limbs were stolen from her, she would always look like a human girl. She was tempted to lie and say she wasn’t a vampire, but what was the point? It would come out soon enough, and then she’d have to come up with other ways of explaining her powers. “There’s no point in lying,” she sighed. “I’m not human,” she crossed the light, coming closer to Marcus, burn wounds opening and closing as she passed through the light. “Let’s see if you know what I am!” She figured there wasn’t anything wrong with playing with her food a little. “I’m not human, I have fangs and pointed ears, and I’m sensitive to sunlight, what am I?” She smiled, still avoiding Marcus’s eyes somehow, despite being right next to him.

“No, I don’t turn into anything that doesn’t have a human form,” Rouge shook her head. No matter how many limbs she stole, no matter how many limbs were stolen from her, she would always look like a human girl. She was tempted to lie and say she wasn’t a vampire, but what was the point? It would come out soon enough, and then she’d have to come up with other ways of explaining her powers. “There’s no point in lying,” she sighed. “I’m not human,” she crossed the light, coming closer to Marcus, burn wounds opening and closing as she passed through the light. “Let’s see if you know what I am!” She figured there wasn’t anything wrong with playing with her food a little. “I’m not human, I have fangs and pointed ears, and I’m sensitive to sunlight, what am I?” She smiled, still avoiding Marcus’s eyes somehow, despite being right next to him.

Marcus/gal'gore
“Oh ok that’s good” Marcus replied cheerfully both Marcus and gal’gore listened to what she had to say next so she wasn’t a human and proposed that he guessed what she was gal’gore had already worked out she was a vampire by this point well the description she gave fitted one “ok no hints I know this one” Marcus just said aloud hopping with a bout of excitement even. “Your your your.....Umm... oh I know your a dark elf... err drow” he declared proudly internally however gal’gore just shook his head he thought he had taught young Marcus better “wait no no.... drow don’t have sharp teeth.....errr oh vampire? Yeah that’s right?” He looked up at her with the joyful expression only a child could have at guess something so simple

Marcus/gal'gore
“Oh ok that’s good” Marcus replied cheerfully both Marcus and gal’gore listened to what she had to say next so she wasn’t a human and proposed that he guessed what she was gal’gore had already worked out she was a vampire by this point well the description she gave fitted one “ok no hints I know this one” Marcus just said aloud hopping with a bout of excitement even. “Your your your.....Umm... oh I know your a dark elf... err drow” he declared proudly internally however gal’gore just shook his head he thought he had taught young Marcus better “wait no no.... drow don’t have sharp teeth.....errr oh vampire? Yeah that’s right?” He looked up at her with the joyful expression only a child could have at guess something so simple
Rouge stood there, listening to Marcus's attempts to make an answer. It almost annoyed her that it took one wrong answer to get it right. "Yes! That's correct! I'm a vampire," she shot him a fanged grin. She knelt down at his level, her hair pooling around her feet. "So, you know why I'm here, why are you here?" she asked, only a few centimeters separating their faces. She thought nothing of his cute expressions, but she pretended to do so. It was no different than how a human would look at a piglet and think it's cute, but eventually raise it for slaughter. She was still waiting for his answer, and just continuing to smile as she did so.

Rouge stood there, listening to Marcus's attempts to make an answer. It almost annoyed her that it took one wrong answer to get it right. "Yes! That's correct! I'm a vampire," she shot him a fanged grin. She knelt down at his level, her hair pooling around her feet. "So, you know why I'm here, why are you here?" she asked, only a few centimeters separating their faces. She thought nothing of his cute expressions, but she pretended to do so. It was no different than how a human would look at a piglet and think it's cute, but eventually raise it for slaughter. She was still waiting for his answer, and just continuing to smile as she did so.
Marcus/gal'gore
Marcus didn’t catch on at all to how rouge was acting gal’gore however had some idea..but he really wasn’t in the mood after the last student. When she confirmed he was correct the boy almost screeched happily he still wasn’t concerned by how close rouge had gotten to him afterall personal space was...not his strong suit and he was happy to answer her questions “oh yeah I’m a teacher well gal’gore and me are.. oh hey that means I might be teaching you” the ironic nature of his statement didn’t dawn on Marcus.. but it did make sense in context something that the vampire likely lacked.

Marcus/gal'gore
Marcus didn’t catch on at all to how rouge was acting gal’gore however had some idea..but he really wasn’t in the mood after the last student. When she confirmed he was correct the boy almost screeched happily he still wasn’t concerned by how close rouge had gotten to him afterall personal space was...not his strong suit and he was happy to answer her questions “oh yeah I’m a teacher well gal’gore and me are.. oh hey that means I might be teaching you” the ironic nature of his statement didn’t dawn on Marcus.. but it did make sense in context something that the vampire likely lacked.
"A teacher...?" It took Rouge a few seconds to even slightly process that. "There's no way you can be a teacher if you're as young as you look," she laughed, unable to believe him. She sat there for a second, trying to think of what to do next. "But you are pretty smart, I'll give you that," Seeing how the boy didn't seem to care about personal space, she wrapped her hand around his wrist, pulling him even closer, into what resembled a hug. It didn't make sense without any context, and Rouge wasn't exactly sure how she would justify it. What mattered to her was that she was now millimeters away from his neck, bearing her fangs, ready to sink them into Marcus's neck, but hiding her face behind her hair, so he would hopefully assume it was just a hug of praise or something of the sort.

"A teacher...?" It took Rouge a few seconds to even slightly process that. "There's no way you can be a teacher if you're as young as you look," she laughed, unable to believe him. She sat there for a second, trying to think of what to do next. "But you are pretty smart, I'll give you that," Seeing how the boy didn't seem to care about personal space, she wrapped her hand around his wrist, pulling him even closer, into what resembled a hug. It didn't make sense without any context, and Rouge wasn't exactly sure how she would justify it. What mattered to her was that she was now millimeters away from his neck, bearing her fangs, ready to sink them into Marcus's neck, but hiding her face behind her hair, so he would hopefully assume it was just a hug of praise or something of the sort.
Marcus/gal'gore
“Yeah I’m a teacher will... I help...” Marcus pouted at her response, being pulled into what he thought was hug he tried to hug her back kinda akwardly but gal’gore being the more perceptive of the two and noticed what the vampire was trying to do ALLMOST too late just before rouge could sink her fangs into the child’s fleshy neck a gal’gore took over form there being in contact with her meant well hijacking time, for the vampire she would have felt a sudden rush of power before almost losing control of her body to something else her arm swinging around to her own face out of her own mouth a second voice spoke “no eating my host got that?” It spoke with only annoyance before letting go of its hold Marcus now free form the deadly embrace “oh umm... sorry miss that’s gal’gore....” Marcus spoke a little sheepishly not that he wasn’t concerned with the vampires attempt to eat him... just that well if she was here then that means she’s not too dangerous right?

Marcus/gal'gore
“Yeah I’m a teacher will... I help...” Marcus pouted at her response, being pulled into what he thought was hug he tried to hug her back kinda akwardly but gal’gore being the more perceptive of the two and noticed what the vampire was trying to do ALLMOST too late just before rouge could sink her fangs into the child’s fleshy neck a gal’gore took over form there being in contact with her meant well hijacking time, for the vampire she would have felt a sudden rush of power before almost losing control of her body to something else her arm swinging around to her own face out of her own mouth a second voice spoke “no eating my host got that?” It spoke with only annoyance before letting go of its hold Marcus now free form the deadly embrace “oh umm... sorry miss that’s gal’gore....” Marcus spoke a little sheepishly not that he wasn’t concerned with the vampires attempt to eat him... just that well if she was here then that means she’s not too dangerous right?
Rouge had been excited for her meal, but recoiled when she felt herself lose control of her body. She had met people who could possess others, she had trained with some when she was younger. Despite that, she still found herself getting possessed. A rather large red welt mark had appeared where she had hit herself, and, while it quickly healed, her face made one of disgust. “I never liked getting possessed...” she muttered, brushing herself off as if she had gotten dirt on herself. She didn’t try again, she didn’t want to, and she didn’t think it would work. “Gal’gore huh?” She decided to sit down, moving out of the way of the general walkway. “I’ve been alive almost 500 years and I’ve never seen something like this...” she muttered, tapping her fingers on her temple, as if trying to remember if she had. “So, what’s this Gal’gore fellow like?” She asked, curious now.

“It’s not nice to assume things about people-or AIs-you don’t know very well,” Ene scolded with a teasing tone, looking over not just what Virgil was buying, but everything else too. When she was offered to look through the clothes, she turned her head back to Virgil, as if wondering what he was getting at. “I wonder what’s in style, it’s been ages since I’ve ordered something online,” it had been ages since she had done a lot of things. She duplicated the tab, scrolling through her own half of the page. One tab turned into several, each holding a different article of clothing that made up a whole outfit. One by one, she closed the tabs, each piece of clothing changing as she did so. She eventually had an outfit put together. It was rather simple, a turtleneck sweater and a black skirt. Her knee high socks had been replaced with black leggings, and she was wearing a green, army-like coat that covered her hands. “I feel like I’m putting on my own little fashion show, I never really got to do that before” she laughed, her pigtails rearranging themselves into a bun. “So...how do I look? Do I look cute?” a teasing smile found its way onto Ene’s face, her eyes glowing with an almost child-like excitement.

——
Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3
Overnight, a girl had managed to find her way into the school grounds. She was dressed in only a simple white dress, so walking outside while it was day was a problem for her. Even inside a building, it looked like her skin was smoldering whenever she walked through a ray of sunlight. This girl was Roug-no, Mary Eyler. She was still getting used to the fake name endowed upon her. As for what she was doing right now, she was just kind of wandering, trying to take in the school she hadn’t been in over quite a few years, restraining herself from going to areas with too many people just yet, meaning the vampire looked almost like a pale ghost, her blonde hair floating behind her as she walked.
"Sure. A lot more lively than before." Virgil said just to appease Ene's fashion tastes. It wasn't really his place to tell her what she should wear but complimenting her felt a bit weird, considering she just offended him and the ghost next to him that has now just started wandering the library. He then finished out his shopping cart and looked it over. What he had bought was a couple of cardigans, a few more coats, some flannels and polos, and some dress shirts. There was also a few pairs of pants and some slacks. Virgil soon leaned back and stretched, sighing. "Being a librarian is actually sort of boring. All I do is sit around watching the library, not much really happens..."

"Sure. A lot more lively than before." Virgil said just to appease Ene's fashion tastes. It wasn't really his place to tell her what she should wear but complimenting her felt a bit weird, considering she just offended him and the ghost next to him that has now just started wandering the library. He then finished out his shopping cart and looked it over. What he had bought was a couple of cardigans, a few more coats, some flannels and polos, and some dress shirts. There was also a few pairs of pants and some slacks. Virgil soon leaned back and stretched, sighing. "Being a librarian is actually sort of boring. All I do is sit around watching the library, not much really happens..."
Ene looked happy at the compliment, sitting back down. Her clothes changed back to normal once she was fully sitting back down. “It seems like a pretty easy job,” she admitted, swinging her legs back and forth. “Do you want something interesting to happen?” she asked, tilting her head. “I can blow up every security camera on campus, that might be interesting,” she offered, tapping her fingers on her leg. “Really, I don’t see what’s wrong with you taking a break to do something interesting,” she said, pulling up a security feed under her fingers. “Oh! I found something you could investigate if you want to do something interesting,” she smiled, pulling up a screenshot of a feed from around 3 am, “There was a figure that snuck into the school last night, I haven’t figured out who they are!” she offered, “They could be a ghost!” she added, smiling.

Ene looked happy at the compliment, sitting back down. Her clothes changed back to normal once she was fully sitting back down. “It seems like a pretty easy job,” she admitted, swinging her legs back and forth. “Do you want something interesting to happen?” she asked, tilting her head. “I can blow up every security camera on campus, that might be interesting,” she offered, tapping her fingers on her leg. “Really, I don’t see what’s wrong with you taking a break to do something interesting,” she said, pulling up a security feed under her fingers. “Oh! I found something you could investigate if you want to do something interesting,” she smiled, pulling up a screenshot of a feed from around 3 am, “There was a figure that snuck into the school last night, I haven’t figured out who they are!” she offered, “They could be a ghost!” she added, smiling.
Virgil shook his head. "No, let's not do anything chaotic. No blowing up the cam---" He cut himself off when Ene found the feed of a figure sneaking into the school. She said it was last night, probably around 3 AM. To say a figure sneaked into the school like that was concerning and not concerning at the same time. That figure could be anyone at this point, and finding out who it was would be beyond possible. But the fact that the figure had sneaked into the school, that meant there's a spot on campus that was left unguarded and could be a vulnerable point for members of the rebel organization to sneak in. Instead of investigating the figure, it'd be best to investigate the location. Now it was just time to tell Ene about his concerns. "The figure could be anyone at this point, no way we can probably find it now. What concerns me more is how they got in. Do you know which part of the school they were able to get in through?"

Virgil shook his head. "No, let's not do anything chaotic. No blowing up the cam---" He cut himself off when Ene found the feed of a figure sneaking into the school. She said it was last night, probably around 3 AM. To say a figure sneaked into the school like that was concerning and not concerning at the same time. That figure could be anyone at this point, and finding out who it was would be beyond possible. But the fact that the figure had sneaked into the school, that meant there's a spot on campus that was left unguarded and could be a vulnerable point for members of the rebel organization to sneak in. Instead of investigating the figure, it'd be best to investigate the location. Now it was just time to tell Ene about his concerns. "The figure could be anyone at this point, no way we can probably find it now. What concerns me more is how they got in. Do you know which part of the school they were able to get in through?"
Ene pouted. Even if she didn’t want to blow the cameras up, it was still a little tempting to create chaos. She stashed the idea for another time when she was actually encouraged to do so, and focused on Virgil’s worries. When he asked her the question, she looked like she was about to answer positively, before she deflated, “Eheh...I actually don’t know, it’s in one of my blind spots,” she laughed meekly, pulling up all views she had of the perimeter of the school. “I can only provide a vague idea of where they might have gotten in, if that helps?” she asked, pulling up a map of the perimeter of the school, highlighting any parts that she knew she couldn’t see. “Some of the cameras are pretty old and don’t work, that’s where my blind spots are, and while there’s a possibility that they just dropped from the sky, I don’t think that happened,” she was trying to rewind the feed, biting her lip as she did so out of frustration.

Last edited:
Ene pouted. Even if she didn’t want to blow the cameras up, it was still a little tempting to create chaos. She stashed the idea for another time when she was actually encouraged to do so, and focused on Virgil’s worries. When he asked her the question, she looked like she was about to answer positively, before she deflated, “Eheh...I actually don’t know, it’s in one of my blind spots,” she laughed meekly, pulling up all views she had of the perimeter of the school. “I can only provide a vague idea of where they might have gotten in, if that helps?” she asked, pulling up a map of the perimeter of the school, highlighting any parts that she knew she couldn’t see. “Some of the cameras are pretty old and don’t work, that’s where my blind spots are, and while there’s a possibility that they just dropped from the sky, I don’t think that happened,” she was trying to rewind the feed, biting her lip as she did so out of frustration.
"I suppose so. Since you got the screenshot of where the figure had sneaked in, maybe we'll just search around that area." Virgil said. "Or perhaps, you know of the cameras in the surrounding area, so maybe we can pinpoint it easier. Is that something you can do?" Virgil asked Ene, hoping this would be an easy job and not an encounter. It's one thing to be bored and want something to do, it's another thing to be encountered with a life or death situation and deal with it. For him as a Danger Class, it probably wouldn't be too much trouble but he'd rather wish these problems solve themselves peacefully.

"I suppose so. Since you got the screenshot of where the figure had sneaked in, maybe we'll just search around that area." Virgil said. "Or perhaps, you know of the cameras in the surrounding area, so maybe we can pinpoint it easier. Is that something you can do?" Virgil asked Ene, hoping this would be an easy job and not an encounter. It's one thing to be bored and want something to do, it's another thing to be encountered with a life or death situation and deal with it. For him as a Danger Class, it probably wouldn't be too much trouble but he'd rather wish these problems solve themselves peacefully.
“Let me try something like that...” she muttered, moving her fingers from camera to camera as she tried to locate the first place the intruder entered. “The first camera they can be seen on is over on the side of the school, there are two cameras offline over there, so maybe that’s near where they entered ?” she suggested, pulling up a figure. Ene looked up at Virgil, finally feeling a bit disappointed that she didn’t want to search. “You really don’t want to find who the trespasser was?” she asked, sighing, “Well, I guess I could see why, but you have to admit...it’s a little interesting, right?” she said, now following the figure through the security feeds while giving time for Virgil to figure out what to do with the information.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back