• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Trinity Crescent School For The Talented *Main* ( Closed )

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

"So we aren't the target, then," Eva realized. "We're the cover. Kind of disrespectful to us, if that's the case."

And as for enemies, it was more likely than not there were a few psychos out there. She found one earlier without really trying to.

"I could believe that," she replied to Lily. "We might just be in the middle of a magical pissing match. I recommend discretion."

AL.Over AL.Over
Arlo laughed at the dynamic between the two siblings, they seemed to be pretty close. Arlo replied to Kenric, "Well, for starters, I'm not trying to attract any women at all so I would definitely not try to attract your sister."

Arlo decided to ask Oralie about her tribe, if he asked enough questions and if they were not a very good liar , they would give themselves away, and if not, he could still gauge them on their reactions "A tribe you say? Well, that sounds quite interesting. What kind of tribe is it?"

Alexander Bell
Alexander fully regretted following Victor into the sewers. His shoes were beyond saving, and he would probably have to looking into replacing his coat as well. And his pants. And everything, really. The smell would probably never come out.

“Not of my own choosing,” Alex replied, hands secured in his pockets as he watched the Rat Boy vomit blood. The kid was obviously not doing so hot, but Alex was not planning on taking any sort of lip from him. This kid might think he knew enough about demons and suffering to have some sort of say in the matter, but his knowledge and experiences were nothing in comparison to those that Alex carried. The child would crumble at even a glimpse of what Alex knew.

Shinku's POV
Hallways ; North Building
Featured : CasualTea CasualTea

Shinku was startled when Hyunjin clipped the ice lily into her hair. She wasn't used to physical contact, since her guardians were far from the type that gave hugs and kisses. But, she didn't want to be rude and held still as Hyunjin clipped the flower into her hair.

As Hyunjin warned her about the twins, Shinku tensed at the warning. She didn't exactly wanted to doubt the twins, since she just met them today. But, she decided to heed Hyunjin's advice and be more cautious and aware. "It looks good on you, Shinku. Do you like it?" Hyunjin asked once she was done. Shinku felt slightly overjoyed, as much as she didn't want to admit it. She knew it was just a cover-up for the warning Hyunjin gave her. But never in the past few years of her existence had someone gifted her something that is not a insult, slap or a punch. " I do. " Shinku answered, giving Hyunjin a smile. She hoped that her smile didn't seem unnatural. Shinku wasn't the best at expressing her feelings with expressions.
Hyunjin smiled before she was approached by Shub. Shub waved to her and Hyunjin waved back, both with friendly smiles. However, Hyunjin was caught by surprise as Shub placed her hand on Hyunjin's shoulder and closed her eyes. When she opened them, the whites in her eyes were now black, and it felt like Shub was breathing in new air. She then let go of Hyunjin, after Hyunjin pushed her away since it freaked her out. Shub had sensed something within Hyunjin. She smiled but sort of in a malicious way. She returned to Lily and her eyes went back to their normal white and amethyst color and she flipped her switch back to the pure and caring Shub everyone currently knew. Shub found a certain darkness inside Hyunjin, which would aid Shub in the future...

Hyunjin was confused and a bit startled by what happened. She leaned against the wall and sighed. She wondered what that was all about...

Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget Kairon Kairon Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge

Destiny's POV
Featured : Kairon Kairon

Destiny silently face-palmed herself. Thanks to Jace, she had to spin up another weird lie. Destiny glanced at Jace, signalling that she needed help. " Well, for starters, our tribe is completely none of your business, fine sir. " Jace teasingly told Arlo. Destiny rolled her eyes. That was the worst reply anyone could give. " What my brother was trying to say, " Destiny sighed, " Is that our tribe are made of illusionists that train with the Elders' methods. " Destiny hoped the lie was convincing enough for Arlo to let the matter slide. She forced a smile on her face, not wanting to act inpolite.

Arlo only became more suspicious with Kenric's answer, but decided not to push the subject. "You said that you were Illusionists, right? That means that you can do stuff with illusions, correct" Being illusionists only heightened his suspicion in them, as illusionists by nature are deceitful, so of course they would have another motive.

Destiny's POV
Featured : Kairon Kairon

Destiny and Jace nodded at Arlo's question. Going with Jace's Backstory plot for their false identities, Destiny answered Arlo's question. " Like my brother mentioned earlier to the others, our powers are divided equally at birth. I inherited the figmental half of the ability, meaning I can weave tight changings. My brother inherited the illusion half, meaning he can only make illusions. " Destiny told Arlo.

Technically, Destiny planned to use this made-up Backstory as an alternative to giving Jace an ability. He was a figment, so he can't do much. So, Destiny weaved some changing accessories that can bring up necessary illusions to fake Jace's ability. Those accessories took basically a litre of blood from Destiny to be perfected, so she is certain that they would not fail her.

Canth Canth "Just as cold as last time we met..." Dr.Peste then sat on a couch nearby and then looked back at him his eyes went to a glowing red."Hey prick I can't wait to tear you to pieces!" Dr.Peste then pulled out a EpiPen and drove it straight into his thigh. His eyes then began to dim back to his normal brown eye color."Sorry about that he is starting to become restless I don't have much time as you can see...I might be good at chemistry and poison, but I can't do anything about this. I did get his name name though." His eyes turned back to red. "DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE DR,PESTE I WILL TORTURE YOUR SOUL! I AM THE DEMON KING!" The Demon King's voice. Dr.Peste pulled out another EpiPen and injected himself again."Shut up! You think your all powerful change it to The False King mate or your real name Ricard Peste The 5th." He then fell over on his hands and knees. He then began letting out a deep red mist screaming in agony once again."Oh shit..." Victor said mouth wide open and his cig falling out.

Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best
Lily had no other alternatives to just nodding. Some things were clicking into place in her mind, but she was mostly just nodding along to not make things harder. She looked over at Lance, trying to see what he was saying, doing, whatever. “Got it,” she nodded, trying to figure out what would be happening between two schools. She had been there even less time then Lance and Eva, but she knew she would have to contribute somehow. She was tempted to just change the subject, seeing Shub walking over to the group, but didn’t say anything just yet.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell watched the ordeal play out. The EpiPen the kid had been using to somehow subdue the demon was obviously failing. Really, it never should have worked in the first place. All it was doing was maybe giving the boy enough of a rush of adrenaline to keep him awake and conscious enough to fight the demon’s possession from taking him over. The manufactured hormone itself was doing nothing, it was all this child’s will to fight that kept him going. That will was diminishing however, and it would not be long before the demon took over.

It was too late to prevent the inevitable. The boy was too far gone and the demon had too much control over his mind already. Any attempts to prolong the takeover would be useless. Maybe they could gain a few minutes to think up a plan, but there was no certainty in anything he might try. Their best bet at defeating this creature now, was to wait for the demon to show himself and take him head-on. It was their best and only option, the only way they were going to even have a chance at breaking this ‘curse’, anyway.

“Richard Peste the Third,” Alex repeated. “That’s very human.” If this demon was merely a human soul twisted in Hell, and not one of the original Fallen, then Alex had just the demons to handle his sorry wannabe ass.

Canth Canth "This ain't no ordinary low level demon we are dealing with. The book about forgotten demons he beat a God of Rats and Disease in a lute battle and got his power. Eventually he came back to the original God and devoured his soul. That EpiPen subdued those souls he stole for generations he just needs 1 demon soul to bring back his power." Dr.Peste then began to transform like the way he did back in the forest. His muscles and bones breaking then regenerating. Then after one more scream in agony he was The Demon King.

"Finally I can use my powers..." The rats from underneath his jacket were already out. He snapped his fingers which sound like a bomb going off. The rats on the ground then began to tear and mutate into 5 foot rat monsters."Deal with this garbage my little 40 minions. Don't make it quick either. Now I will be going to Hell and getting my souls. Goodbye Victor and Alexander." The Demon King then opened a portal and dove straight into hell. Victor dashed over to Alexander back and back surrounded by the hissing monsters. Some were licking there lips and had huge grins on. They had taken on a more human body with all the rat features. "Now Alexander I am going to use my mist power to get us out of here. So I am going to need you to take my hand. You won't be able to see it or feel it, but just think about holding." He then held out his hand.

Alexander Bell
“Of course he’s not normal, he’s a damn rat for goodness sake,” Alex replied, gesturing at the demon’s ongoing transformation as if Victor had missed it by some chance. The surrounding rats then began to change as well, morphing into massive rodent monsters even more grotesque than their smaller counterparts. It was absolutely disgusting and Alex wanted nothing more than to take a quick trip through Purgatory out of there. But, Victor was already on it.

“I can get myself out on my own, thank you very—“

-Just do as he says and get your ass back here, Alexander, a soft hiss echoed in his mind. Ellery.

“Fine,” Alex frowned, sighing in his frustration. He looked warily at Victor’s hand, still not fully trusting the kid, before he grabbed it and closed his eyes. In his experience, no matter the method, teleportation always left a sour belly. While not a cure, closing one’s eyes helped a smidge with the sudden transfer from one place to another.

Canth Canth They both turned into mist a weird experience for first timers, but Alexander was no normal person so maybe he was fine. They zipped through vent and shafts at lighting speed coming through another manhole. Victor then dropped Alexander on the ground in his original state of matter."If I am going to die I want a good drink..." He then turned into mist and went into a nearby liquor store and coming out with bottles of vodka and whiskey."Want some?"

Lily had never been to a festival before, so she was anxious as to what she was supposed to do. When she was told that she could set up a store, she used it as an ideal opportunity to make a cafe. She had spent countless hours doodling and putting together sweets of all varieties. Since she only had to make one, and then summon them from there, she had about two different displays up, each with about 10 different kinds of sweets in them. Other students had been trying to put together shows they could do with their powers, but Lily didn't really understand it. A few failed tries had left her with her other idea. She was proud of her results, it was better than any show she could put on in the first place. The real problem had been finding a place to set up. She had set up in a walk-in closet, shoving most of the items inside behind a screen. It was the most she had used her powers in a long time, and it left her tired. Even with the "less frail" thing Lance had mentioned, her back and fingers hurt.

Now, during the few moments she had to just kind of kill time, she let herself relax, tapping her pen against her notebook. Since she had been using her notebook more, she had been finding more sketches that she didn't know had been there. The notebook, without its magical properties, had been her mom's, and when Lily had received it, she hadn't thought to remove them. Now that she wasn't living with her parents anymore, she decided to keep it. The first few pages were littered with sketches that resembled her family, along with other things. A few things were off, but Lily didn't pay much mind to them. She opened to the page she had bookmarked, before looking to the open door again, really hoping someone would show up.

Kairon Kairon Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best

(I guess this is what happened during the few weeks off screen of the RP)​
Hyunjin was waiting outside of Shinku's dormitory area, checking her phone. During the past few weeks, she got a new outfit, which looked like a uniform but a special one since she was Danger Class. Shub had convinced Hyunjin to possess her only because of the darkness Shub found within Hyunjin and wanted to know more about it. Hyunjin accepted her since if she knew what it was, Shub could maybe do away with it, but the opposite would happen later... Hyunjin also had improved in both her sword works and cryomancy and came to a slight understanding with her sword through Lance. Shub does request that she speaks with Lily from time to time, so Hyunjin hung around Lily recently too. She still kept in touch with Shinku, since they were pretty much comfortable with each other. Hyunjin did feel like something about her was changing... She didn't really know what it was, but she felt like she was getting stronger. She still doesn't know about her Time Freezing Ability yet.
AL.Over AL.Over Monokuma.is.best Monokuma.is.best narcissisticnugget narcissisticnugget

Shinku's POV

Shinku looked at herself in the mirror. The clothes for the Dangerous Ability Type Class during the School Festival wasn't bad, but it was strange - looking. Slinging a backpack she had packed earlier on her shoulder, Shinku grabbed her sweater and exited her dormitory room. Shinku had everything she needed in her backpack, and she was sure half of the bag was filled with milk candies she had bought from the school's shopping districts.

When she exited, Shinku was surprised to find Hyunjin outside waiting for her. " Let's go to the main building now. " Shinku suggested. She was nervous about the festival, to be completely honest. Dangerous Ability Types weren't exactly welcomed, so that would be a pain to deal with.

((Quick note, the school has their own currency. It's basically the school's own coins and notes. Every student gets an allowance of 400 Crescent Currency each to use or save. Sorry for not telling you guys earlier.))

Shinku's POV

Shinku looked at herself in the mirror. The clothes for the Dangerous Ability Type Class during the School Festival wasn't bad, but it was strange - looking. Slinging a backpack she had packed earlier on her shoulder, Shinku grabbed her sweater and exited her dormitory room. Shinku had everything she needed in her backpack, and she was sure half of the bag was filled with milk candies she had bought from the school's shopping districts.

When she exited, Shinku was surprised to find Hyunjin outside waiting for her. " Let's go to the main building now. " Shinku suggested. She was nervous about the festival, to be completely honest. Dangerous Ability Types weren't exactly welcomed, so that would be a pain to deal with.

((Quick note, the school has their own currency. It's basically the school's own coins and notes. Every student gets an allowance of 400 Crescent Currency each to use or save. Sorry for not telling you guys earlier.))
Hyunjin looked up from her phone to Shinku and smiled. She put her phone away in her pocket and nodded. "Sure!" Hyunjin said as they began heading towards the main building She took some note of the negativity from other students because they were Danger Class, but she didn't mind it one bit. She did get into some fights, but it usually ended up being her just throwing them into the ground using judo techniques. She brought her wallet in her pocket and kept her sheathed sword on her back. She only brought a string bag with her since she didn't really need much. Just some water when she gets thirsty and a place to put her uniform jacket if she were to get hot during her time outside.

(( AL.Over AL.Over King is on his way)) Dr.Peste was horrified at what he was seeing. Hell itself he couldn't do anything as The Demon King grabbed a demon and tore it's soul out devouring it. Then The Demon King started thinking which Dr.Peste could hear."That school I heard is having a festival I might want to join it. What do you think?"

Canth Canth Victor had passed out drunk on a bench bottle in hand. He had been drinking much more since The Demon King was let to go and feed on Hell. Not even a flask was doing it at this point. He then woke up seeing Alexander."Hey how the...hell have you been?" He said stumbling over on his feet. Victor swayed side to side and pulled out a cig seeing that he was too drunk. He took a long drag on it and he seemed to be sober instantly to everyone else."Sorry about that now how have you been? Any progress on our little friend because there is no doubt he is going to show up?" Victor assumed he couldn't give a rat's ass ((Puns are awesome)), but might as well ask.

Canth Canth Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Attending the Festival had seemed like a wonderful idea last week. The students spoke about it with a frenzied blend of excitement and nerves. It was evidently an event of great local import.

But this week had been a rough one. Progress in class was slow. She was assured by her instructors that these things take time, and that a mage's idiosyncrasies could affect the learning process in any number of ways.

And Qillatu was...present. Whispering. Arguing in favor of iniquities at her every step. It wore down her mind and even her dreams at night were no longer entirely her own.

The last thing she could imagine was that she deserved a break, such as it was.

It was these thoughts that occupied Eva as she made her way from the library back to the students dorms. She was tired. Her eyes were strained and her bag pressed painfully on sore shoulders. Worse, she wore the same clothes she had worn for a few days now.

She took the road past the front of of the school. There, the rat boy sat in his element. Reeking of cheap booze and chatting in his surly way with Professor Bell. He saw her first, and offered greetings in the manner in which he was most accustomed.

She tried to reply with some food cheer, and she's hoped her fatigue did not come across as a personal affront. "Professor. And nice to see you too, Victor. Kombucha cleanse working for you yet?" *

* Authors note: a slightly alcoholic tea-based drink of Chinese origin usually drank for its purported benefits to digestion and weight loss. Used here somewhat facetiously.

(( Slappy McHuge Slappy McHuge The Rat King isn't here at the moment it seems you misread. He is in Hell at the moment, but he will be here soon. Or I misread you))
Canth Canth "Kombucha? I have tried it, but not my thing. I got into bottles of Jack though. You look like shit today just saying comrade that runt of a demon still on your tail?" He then chuckled and then got serious all of a sudden. Victor smelt a demon and whiff of shit and piss."Hey Bell our friend just showed up..." He snarled saying that.

Alexander Bell
Professor Bell had spent the last three weeks going through books, reading volume after volume of ancient grimoires of past witches, but still had little to show for it. Whoever this demon was, no one had come across him. Either because there were none to write about it, or because he had kept to himself all these years. Whatever the reason was, he had come up nearly empty, which did not bother him as much as it maybe should. He knew the demon’s name. Oftentimes that was all it took to subdue then long enough to find their true weakness. And Alex was not just any witch with just any demons. He had queens and knights at his disposal. Queens of Hell, who were far more powerful than any King of Rats. He just had to convince them this was a fight worth risking, especially if what Ellery told him was true and the the Rat King was downstairs building up his reserves. Likely Amaris’s hands were full as it was dealing with the pest in her own home, and the likelihood she would be willing to come upstairs during all this was slim. But, Alex could be persuasive.

Bartlomeij was more than willing to come upstairs if it meant being where the Rat King was not. The being repulsed Bart, and just being in the other demon’s presence made him feel like he needed a sterilizing soak. Alexander had the pleasure of communing with Bartlomeij upon multiple occasions, and learned that the Rat King has just about consumed enough demons to make himself a formidable foe. It was also learned that the creature had grown bored downstairs and had turned his sights on the corporeal once more. The festival had been brought up, and Alex had to rummage through the loose pile of announcements and faculty newsletters tucked away in a desk drawer to find that the festival was this week.

It was this news that had brought Alexander to Victor’s bench. The kid was passed out, drunk, much like Alex would have liked to be found were he not presently toying with the idea of unleashing an army of demons on this Rat Guy.

Before Alex could respond to Victor’s slurred greeting, Eva walked up. He glanced at her, taking a second to remember who she was, before offering a blink as the only sign he had registered that she had spoken. He turned his eyes back on Victor.

“I’m here to warn you about—“ just as Victor had apparently smelled it, Alex felt it. “Damn, that. I was gonna warn you about that.” Alex rolled his eyes.

((I don’t have time for Maria right now, but I’ll bring her in on my next post))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back