• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

"The cavern is fairly large. A lot of people seem asleep. I think we could split it to look. Fumbling about in a group may be too much. But between the two of us, it would be a bit quicker." Rick said after almost 10 minutes of silence.

"You are still young Rota. Stay with me." Rick told her, petting the top of her head. Rick has never let Rota out of his sight, he had yet to train her at all. It just crossed his mind... he needs to train her. "Follow my lead, alright? Be as quite as you can."

Rick starting to go to the end of the cavern. He'll work his way to the middle and hopefully meet up with Kreith.

There were exotic animals in cages that were awake but he passed alot of tents and carts of slepping people the smell was of travel and human musk. A few children were seeming to have nightmares but all the adults seemed unaware there was no watch everyone was asleep.

Rick was smelling for magic. It was hard to smell, but he knew it was possible because Kasu was rather good at doing it. If it was a god artifact... it might even smell like Kai and Nightshade a bit, "Keep an eye out Rota."

She yipped softly and kept on edge her fur was sticking up as she was puffed out.

He could feel something he wanted to go to sleep the more he focused.

Rick felt the lull to want to sleep, "Rota, I need blood to focus on." He knew his own blood was not going to be enough, but it would bring a different kind of celerity to his mind. One thing that... couldn't exactly be called clarity.

Rota looked up at him "Will mine work mama?" she asked him not that it was easy to get through her fur. She did not feel the sleep spell.

Rick really didn't want to leave Rota bleeding. That was just a bite idea. He snorted, "just a small cut shouldn't hinder you." He said, he made a light cut on the back of her ear. "Stay close. I need you."

Rota whined lightly her ear was so tender that the cut stung a good bit she couldn't help but shake her head getting blood on her fur.

Rick chuckled, "I'll give you a bath tonight." He promised her, "We'll take one together." The blood brought a new rush to him. It smelled nice. "That cleared my head a bit, there is magic happening. I needed to concentrate.. come on lets go forward."

"I don;t feel magic," Rota said though bath sounded wonderful.

Kreith was a bit wobbly but he managed to stay awake only because he has a natural resistance to magics.

Eventually he meet up with Kreith, "You're here." Rick whispered. "Rota isn't feeling it... but we obviously are. We need to find the source, quickly." He told Kreith.

Rick didn't think he was going to find one artifact so quickly. He nodded before quickly checking his weapons to make sure they were secure on his arms before making a quick sneak further into the middle.

He found the spell got stronger as they walked further in Rota just passed out no warning e just was fine then fell Kreith checked on her "She's asleep," he told Rick.

Rick gave a worried look before picking her up and then sliding her under one of the caravans. "Alright.. we need to keep going." He would find her... or her him. She'll be safe. "Do me a solid and cut your arm.. I need it to concentrate.. or i'll be next."

"if it's what you need," Kreith bore his arm and sliced it he had a pure smell to him earthy and pure. "will this be enough?" he asked if he felt pain he showed it not.

"Yes. Thank you. I hope that doesn't hinder you. You can cover it if you want." Rick said, giving him a moment before they moved forward. He hopped the pain, if any, would help him constraint better as well.

Kreith looked to where Rick had hidden Rota and he blew over his hand and a soft fog hid her further. Kreith followed Rick though the spell kept getting stronger and they were then under attack. A girl possibly of 12 was standing in a tented cart. Three men were after Rick and Kreith still sound asleep she was moving them.

Rick wasn't expecting a sudden attack, though he didn't move to kill them. Using nightshade's gifts to try and freeze the men in place. "Kreith, an you get the girl? I can distract these guys."

Kreith rushed and the fox was fast, not as fast as a vampire but close. However when he got to the girl he went right through her as if she was just an image. The men froze and there was no resistance to Ricks attack.

As soon as Rick was finished, he turned to look well and the girl before charging up to get a hold of the girl himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back