• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

"No dreams lack of sleep alltogether, basically it makes them unable to function long term short term effects are hard to see," Kreith said

Rick nodded, "Alright. I'm going to do a bit of scouting and discreet information gathering. I should be back around noon... to sleep until night." Rick told Krieth.

"Ah... also, I am to be a food suply for you, do tell me... when you are hungry," Kreith said he was of course told Rick was a vampire.

Rick for a moment didn't think he understood at first. "Ah I don't eat food." Rick told Kreith then pause, "Oh. Food supply. Right. Um.. thanks. I just ate though.. maybe tomorrow." Rick gave him a quick nod before leaving. With that, Rick went about the streets, asking a few questions such as area gangs, new people and suspicious people. Or really any magical disturbances that were around.

Rick really wasn't greeted well many people ignored him to go about their business the town was a poor one so the stress of life made almost all in it look tiered and ill. The effects of the artifact will be hard to find.

Beggars mostly teens would talk the second they saw something sparkly but really nonew gangs moved in or strange people the normal caravan just hit town a few days ago though.

When Rick was done, he went to go sleep. He asked if the fox demon could wake him up when the sun had well set. He would work best at night with sight, smell and any of his extra sense were heightened. He would be the most quite, sneaky... plus people slept and night, which was a prime time to steal dreams.

Rick slept quietly and lightly, mostly because he had gotten up form a good days rest 5 hours ago. So falling asleep was a bit hard to do. Though he did roll around and catch several small naps until dark.

Rick sat up without much huffing or puffing to get out of bed. He looked around the room, it was pitch black. Which meant it was night, "Thanks... catch some rest if you need it.." Rick said before standing. He opened his bag and pulled out the rations he packed, "Rota. Here."

She loooked at him "The fox man gave me meat I am full mama," she told Rick "any more and I'll be slow," she rubbed her head against his hand and arm though.

Rick pet Rota gently before looking up at Kreith, "Thanks for taking care of Rota." Rick told him, Rick scratched Rota's ears a bit before standing up. "Alright.. I'll likely be out all night."

The fox seemed releived he was prepaired for a fight. "DO you have an idea to start looking?" Kreith asked Rick Rota went to the door and scratched eager to get out. Kreith opened the door for her.

Rick sighed, "There is a large caravan that entered town a few days ago. Since you said there is no long term effects showing yet.. it is possible it only just recently showed to town... that was the only thing people told me was new.. and noticed."

"Yes well, every good mystery starts somewhere." Rick said before picking up his helmet and fitting it on his head. He actually replaced it with a much slimmer helmet while at Luicfer's, since the old one was a bit bulkier crammed with a mini computer... which no longer worked. So there was no reason for something like that anymore. However the materials were nothing like this world seen and arrows and even swords would have a hard time ever piercing it.

Rick walked outside the door and outside. He turned turned off the main road and started to walk to the cavren, keeping quite and out of sight.

Kreith followed his bare padded feet made so little noise Rick had to hear the foxes heart to know he was behind him Rota padded at his side. The way to the caravan was open and clear as most all were asleep. The caravan was large and had oddity attractions bards and stors it was like a carnival without rides.

Rick just crouched behind the building for a bit, most likely to Kreith's dislike. He was just watching, listening for a count of how many people was around. Who was awake and who was where. He was specifically looking for portal.

Kreith was silent and patient. Rick was able to pick up a few dozen people in the caravan it was not small at all. Rota was more impatient then Kreith pacing the ground behind them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back