• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

Rick took off his mask and huffed. "Yes. I'll meet you back at the inn. I need to go get Rota." Rick told Kreith. He then darted off to where Rota was, before grabbing her and running back to the inn.

Rota was very groggy when Rick got to her.. She didn't fight or struggle though. Kreith ran off f need be he would be a good diversion.

Eventually Rick made it out without notice. It was still dark and it made things easier to slip out of. Rick eventually got back to the inn.

"You fell asleep." Rick told her before licking her ear to close up the small cut. He put her down on the bed before walking up to Kreith, "Arm please." He asked.

Just like his smell his taste was pure clean and inviting. Kreith was inviting as if he would do anything for anyone. "Ah... I assumed... you were hungry," he admitted to Rick "thank you,"

"No. I will be no doubt in the morning though. I just wanted to make sure your arm was alright." Rick then sighed, "I knew it couldn't be this damn easy." Rick ran his hand through his hair, reviling that half of his face that had a light scar across his eye and the slightly duller eye. But only for a moment, "You must be rather strong. You resisted that spell a lot better then I was."

"I'm... a half breed... I have a bit of resistance on my mothers side," Kreith said softly. He saw the scar and wanted to ask but he didn't

Rick walked over to the window, pulling a chair with him and pushing open the window lightly. He then went to the bag and pulled out a strange device, it was as small as a thumb. "This might smell bad to you." He warned Kreith, "So if you want me to leave, I won't be offended. Rota complains all the time." He then lit up one of his smokes. "So, half breed of what?"

Kreith did wrinkle his nose but he said nothing about it. "Ah... my father is a fox demon my mother is a cat," Kreith said softly he looked uncomfortable his ears went back and his eyes were sad.

"I see." Rick said before looking outside, "I know we just meet, but I'm a good listener." Rick told Kreith. He stuck his hand outside and tapped the rather smelly paper before taking another breath of it. "So any idea's who little miss dreamer is?"

reith smiled but he really rather Rick not know how 'dirty' he is. "No, i did not recognize the face," Kreith said "about 12 or 13..."

"I guess we can go talk with caravan in the morning and see if they remember anything. If not, we've hit dead end. We can stick around... but I think after she seen us she will do one of two things-- attack us, or run from us. Because here isn't safe anymore." Rick said.

"A agree," Kreith said "but I can track her if she moves," thats why he was here well one reason he was here. It was odd a god asked him for help. Of all people.

Rick nodded, "I guess we need to be prepared to leave at a moments notice." When Rick was done smoking, he pushed the tip of the bud into the side of the building before sticking what was left back into the box he got it from. He then leaned back and looked back at the stars again. He wasn't worried yet, this was just attempt number one. Charging didn't work and sneaking up seemed useless. He needed to find her when she wasn't using the stuff... because there was a large possibility while it was active, she had a 360 view of her surroundings.

Kreith could see Rick was most likely in deep thought.

Kreith stayed silent Rota however hopped right into Ricks lap put her front paws on his shoulders and yipped she was not to be denied her bath.

Rick laughed, "We have to wait till morning. Bath houses won't be running this late at night. At least I don't think they do." He looked to Kreith. Rota was getting a little too big for his lap.

Rick chuckled, "Come on Rota, you did great today. You want a treat?" Rick asked. Rick actually got small cat treats just to see if Rota would like the bacon like flavors treats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back