• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

Rick smiled before ruffling Max's hair. With that he spent a good portion of the day preparing to leave in the morning. Including packing a few extra packs of smokes. He also go the usual rations, water skins and such. The night, Rick let Max sleep with him-- more Rick went to sleep in Luicfer's room where Max usually slept.

The morning Rick was ready and was saying a few last goodbyes to Max and Lucifer.

Lucifer who was the one who was most calm through almost all situations was a hard man to read. He sat by the bed that night reading as his childes slept. In the morning Rick would find the Vampires had both left him gifts. Max had sent Rick off with his most valued possession his mothers Rosary it was hard to imagine Max without it. Lucifer set Rick off with an old dagger made to be sharp enough to peirce most armor anything less then steel would cut.

Rick put Max's rossery on in front of him so that was he knew he had it on him. Rick thanks Luicfer for the dagger as well. During the time, Rick had actually had Nightshade's symbol hand made from a embroidered then had it put on his shade leather armor. That way he didn't have to wear it, though he did have the symbol necklace Nightshade have given him when he had ran off to get Kai's power. He didn't really wear it because necklaces felt weird, however he did keep it on him.

"Thanks guys. I'll miss you a lot. But i'll be back. Maybe convince Sage to come visit too." Rick said with a chuckle, "Though I have a feeling I might not be seeing Sage and Kat for a bit."

Max hugged Rick "Be safe... and write as much as you can,"

Lucifer smiled and pat Ricks head softly, "use your skills well and keep your sences sharp, you will do well," he praised his childe he had faith in Rick to come back to him. "We will write,"

Rick hugged Max tightly before actually hugging Luicfer as well. "See you guys later."Rick said after stepping back. "Come on Rota." Rick said when he was ready. He figured Nightshade will just.. do his teleporting thing.

Rotta ran up to him and sat by his side she was ready. Rick was right he was taken to the palace and Nightshade was on his throne. "you are ready?" he asked his champion.

Rota yipped her answer "Of course we are!"

"Yes, lay on the task. I'm ready." Rick said. He was so happy he didn't have to wear his helmet all the time now... though he did wear his long sleeves and his leather armor.

"During our strifes up here, artifacts have gone missing... in the wrong hands this cold be the end of many lives." Nightshade told Rick "I will send you after ones I know a general location on and I want you to retreave the items preferable undamaged as up here they do have a great importance," Nightshade told Rick "I'd normally not ask this of one person so, I have someone with some knowlage of these things to aid you if you axept,"

"As long as I don't feel the need to strangle them when i'm trying to work. As in, people like Sage and Kat." Rick said crossing his arms, "But I suppose even then I can work with that because that is my life. However I will find the artifacts. Just give me a general location, discretion and such and i'll get them." Rick then looked at Rota and then Back at Nightshade, "Also.. will this person be able to protect themselves or am I watching them while they do that knowledge part? Secondly... am I expected to fight other champions, or just greedy people?"

"I do not know who you will be fighting, as I do not know who holds the artifacts it is possible you will be fighting other champions, unlikely but possible. Also, they are well able to protect themselves do not worry on that account you are not responsible for their lives , they are," Nightshade told Rick. He was uncertain if sending Rick in was a good idea. It showed on his face there was worry there and in his eyes.

Rick sighed, "What are you fretting about?" Rick asked seeing the look the god was giving him. "Go ahead and tell me."

"This is something we'd normaly send a god to do," Nightshade said "but... we can't even the minor gods are fighting," he said putting a hand on his chest "I feel anxious about this,"

Rick sighed and walked up to Nightshade and put his hand on the god's. "I'll try my best.. and I'll let know when things go over my head and I'll try to ask for help when I need it." Rick assured him, "I know you are busy, but i'll try to work together with you to make this a success."

Nightshade smiled "I know you will try your best I would not trust you with this if I didn't have faith you would try," he looked to Rick. "The person I am sending you with is someone who has knowlage you do not, try to get along, but if you do not it is ok,"

Rota yipped and wagged her long tail. "Ok," he smiled and trasported Rick to an inn inside was a fox demon long orange hair fell down like strands of silk the man was small in frame but as tall as Rick. He wore mages robes of simple make so he was most likely not a bag as Kat would put it. He had pale skin and bright bluegreen eyes.

"Ah, Champion hello." he said softly.

Rick took a quick moment to take note of his surroundings and the people around him before taking a seat with the man next to him, "Hello. You can call me Rick." Rick said, extending a hand to the fox man.

"Ah, I'm Kreith," the fox said timidly Rota seemed pretty relaxed she smelled another fox type creature. Kreith took Ricks hand "nice to see you,"

Rick shrugged, "I'm over the whole looks like a girl thing..." Rick said looking at Rota. He hung around Luicfer, Dasuke and Kai way too much. "Tell me what this thing does, I'll go from there."

"What out side effects for people?" Rick asked Kreith. "Bad dreams? Strange dreams? Vivid dreams? Bad night sleep? I don't know, give me a lead here." Rick leaned on the table a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back