• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Trickster's Champion

Rick didn't go out much, if he did... he actually went out to play vigilantly around the city, more then party with Max. Though he did go out to party--watch Max in place of Luicfer so he could stay home and not sit at the loud clubs. Hell Rick would sometimes get drunk with Max if he wanted. He had legitimate fun with them. Though... he admit, he kind of missed Sage and Kat. KIND OF.

However Rick was fully weened, almost 2 years into vampiresum. He knew he would need to return to Kat's world to fulfill his duty to nightshade.

One day there was a knock at Lucifers door and to the shock of whoever answered there was a very handsome blonde haired blue eyes man wearing dress slacks a button up shirt and a tie of black. Nightshade decided to "play mortal" to visit Rick, and hi sire and brother of course.

The world was in chaos it was time for him to show his champion to send the man he chose to uphold his name into the feild to do good. Artifacts had gone missing in the fighting ending up in mortal hands, this would mean the end ofcountless lives.

The man chuckled covering his mouth his eyes were kind "do I look so different?" he asked Rick with a smile. Nightshade stood before Rick as a mortal no ears or glow or unearthliness other then his eyes. Eyes that looked like they held the entire night sky and all its stars.

"Ah... yes... brilliance," Nightshade said. He smoothed back his hair to no avail as if just popped back into it's messy form withing a few seconds. "So Rick how do you fair?"

Rick chuckled, "I'm weened now. I had a feeling you were going to come pick me up soon." Rick closed his eyes lightly, "I love it here... although it is boring, I feel most at home here. I mean.. I like Kat and Sage, but sometimes I want to bury them in the ground up to their heads and leave them there for a couple of days..."

Nightshade smiled "ah you know how I feel about most of my siblings then," he said and stopped when Lucifer entered the room. "Hello," Nightshade greeted.

He got a stare a few moments of silence and a nod "Hello," Lucifer said then looked to Rick

"Nightshade..." Rick said clueing Luicfer in. He crossed his arms, "It looks like it is time for me to go back and start doing work full time again." Rick told Luicfer. Max was going to cry, he just knew it.

Max darted in and glomped Rick "you're going?" he asked he had been listening in. Max was good at staying in shadows and just listening.

"I will not hold him forever..." Nightshade said.

"God or not, you will be good to my childe," Lucifer was looking at Nightshade with a peircing gaze and the god had to laugh nervously.

"Being mortal... is not something I will do often..." he said softly he felt a bit exposed and more then a little fragile though of course he was still a god, he still felt mortal.

Rick grunted a bit when Max tackled him, "ufph." Luckly for Rick, he stayed completely standing. "Sorry Max... Do you think there is any way I can get something to stay in contact with them?" He asked.

"Of course," Nightshade said "I can give letters back and forth or... this thing called E-mail... I think I can make a journal that when you write in it it sends the writing to the... e-mail thing,"

Lucifer had to smirk finally someone more tech stupid then him.

Rick laughed, "Luicfer couldn't use email. Max maybe, but there really isn't a computer in the house. So letters would be fine." Rick said accepting it. He then pulled out a pack of smokes to check how many he needs, "Need to pack some more. Fine my leather armor too.. somewhere in my room."

"I'll hide it so you can't leave," Max said and rushed up stairs.

Lucifer made no move to stop Max even though he knew something like that wouldn't stop Rick and he exepted his childe was going to leave but he would miss him still. "Forgive Max," Lucifer told Rick

Rick chuckled, "Forgive him for what? Wanting me to stay?" Rick shook his head before turning to Nightshade, "Do you need me now... or can you give me 24 hours to completely prepare and get some goodbyes?" He asked him.

"I have time," Nightshade said "but I can not give you more then a day," the missions he was about to send Rick on were important many lives rested in this balance.

Rick nodded, "Thank you Nightshade." Rick said with a small nod. "I'm.. going to go console Max. Oh uh... I have two requests. Is there anyway I could have a book to keep letters I get back from them so I'm not carry all of them.. but still can.. and...." Rick looked at his box of smokes and then at Nightshade, he then laughed a grinned, "Would you let me have a refillable container... so I don't murder stupid people."

Nightshade was about to reply yes then Rick said the last part and the god just looked at him mouth still open from words he was going to speak but suddenly forgot. He blinked "huh?"

Rick laughed out loud, "Sorry, I was being sarcastic." Rick told the god. Though the shocked reaction he only saw it once when Sage would say thing. Though the reaction was odd, he was not sure if he was shocked or confused.

"Well... that stuff is bad for you... kill stupid people? without... them?" he was trying to process the infromation he looked like he really was seeing if he could indulge Rick "If you can complete your first task, in less then a week. I will replenish your... habit,"

"Oh? We are moving to a reward system?" Rick asked with a chuckle. He tucked the the smokes back into his pocket, "Alright, well i'll see you tomorrow. I'm going to consule Max..." Rick gave Nightshade a small wave before traveling upstaires to his room.

Rick chuckled, "It's what you get for taking in champions." He told him before disappearing around the stairs and opening his room door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back