• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Trial by Fire - Exalted 2e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Happy Easter everybody! Sorry I haven't been on in the past week (or two maybe, I'm not sure). It's been a long couple weeks that have involved close family living temporarily at my house, but they've left and I managed to read through most of the posts I've missed. Even the saucy ones...looking at you, Aredin and Darian! ;)

Sorry again for the short hiatus, and I'm glad to jump back in feet first! I promise to have a post logged before going to bed tonight...but first I must watch the new episode of Game of Thrones! :D

Happy Easter, everyone.

Sherwood Sherwood , I'd like to officially rejoin the game by summoning an elemental.
Welcome back. Just so I can make some plans, what kind of elemental are you interested in summoning?

All you will need to do is to make a IC post describing the summoning ceremony. It does take four hours to cast, so it will take a bit of time, but you are in no rush at the moment.

Welcome back. Just so I can make some plans, what kind of elemental are you interested in summoning?

All you will need to do is to make a IC post describing the summoning ceremony. It does take four hours to cast, so it will take a bit of time, but you are in no rush at the moment.
An air elemental.

Just to try and toot my own horn, but I am looking for players for my first time running a game. Its a Robotech Southern Cross game, and I would love you to join me there! Please? :angel:

Lol Hopefully you can get enough players for your first time, Psy. You know me; I'll be there.

Thanks, Sherwood! I have to say, you and Dannigan are both great Storytellers, and I hope that I can come up with a game worthy of my mentors!

Things have been really chaotic here this last few months. Given recent events, most of it should be over. So I'll give it another shot.

Haven't forgotten about Sherwood's Palladium games either, just got drowned in stuff.

Edit: I've also been thinking about running a Cypher game now that E3 is out in the wild and more or less going nowadays. I'm looking at The Strange (a lot like Rifts from what I've heard of the Strange) or Predation for the setting. Probably won't be ready for a good month or so though.

Last edited:
Sherwood Sherwood , I was lookin over my character sheet, having realized I'd been a bit lazy/behind on filling out some details. I figure since it hasn't come up, and probably won't contribute much to the story, I should buy off the moderate boon flaw, possibly by dropping my contacts rating by 2. Does this seem reasonable to you?

Well, finally got around to filling in the details, included new hearthstones and who is holding them. Also just noticed last XP gifts were Christmas and ironically my birthday (thanks for that by the way).

Everyone still around?

Here. I remember that I'd wanted to go looking for manses before...oh well. I'll get that phylactery I bought powered and working one day.

Last edited:
Unfortunately for our motes and artifacts, most of the new ones are level 2 (though are certainly helpful in their raw benefit). Once we finish securing the city, I'm sure we'll have a chance to find more, however, I suspect we'd need to secure those with XP.

Well, one big expenditure I'm looking at is the need to hit Essence 5. I need it for the Form Charm of my new Martial Art style.

I'm still here. Just had a busy time lately, and didn't focus on this game as much. Will post IC soon!

You make me laugh.

A question for Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Are you leaving the choice of the air elemental up to me, or do you have a specific one in mind? Are you trying for a lower Essence one, or a higher status one?

Yeah, now I have to figure out what to grab next >.<

Guess I'll start with one of my new finds. Sun-Sword Concentration. Then I should really consider being an actual Eclipse caste for once...

Edit: Guess I'm a liar, I need at least one Hardy Charm next. Too much squish. Added dots 2 and 3 for 4 XP after the charm. Then, maybe one day, I'll grab a Bureaucracy charm.

Last edited:
You make me laugh.

A question for Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet Are you leaving the choice of the air elemental up to me, or do you have a specific one in mind? Are you trying for a lower Essence one, or a higher status one?
Definitely going for a higher level one. I apologise, I still know very very little about this setting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back