• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Traveller interest check

WlfSamurai

Maelstrom Engineer
tumblr_ong122r52z1qkbpm3o1_1280.jpgSpace. Exploration. Starships. Vac-suits. Zero-gravity. Uncharted planets. Interplanetary alliances. Pirates.

Traveller is a sci-fi RPG with life-paths, starships, and star-charts. We'd be using the 2nd edition of Mongoose's adaptation of the classic Traveller RPG. You can find the rules and information about the game here, if you don't know already.

I don't want to pre-generate much in the way of setting or content as a lot of that can by generated during play.

Anyone interested?

I might be interested. What's the level of rule complexity? Say, more towards DnD 3.5, or DnD 5e?

I'd say it's 3.5 to 5e level of complexity. The character creation is more involved, but that's one of the best parts. Character creation is done by picking life-paths that make up the character's life. It's kind of a game of its own where the character can die if a certain roll is made. It's a lot of fun.

Hm, I'm sorta in a rules light mood these days, so I think I might give it a pass for now. Sorry about that, Wlf. Hope others take you up on it, though!

Hm, can't say I really do. it's one of those "know it when you see it" kinda things, ya'know?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back