• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Traveling

ShinyInk

tumblr_p7t928Oe0r1v3sh88o1_640.jpg

Amélie Lacroix didn't despise trains, but she didn't like them either.

She always found them to be too crowded all the time, too full of distracting sights to allow for focus or even inspiration. There was always something happening on a train, whether it be a collection of exchanged glances or incessant chatter amongst passengers from all walks of life. Planes were quieter and, more importantly, less likely to have a constantly bumpy track to travel. The train she found herself on was jostling and rocking every ten seconds or so, making it impossible to focus on anything for too long before your vision was suddenly shaken. The artist also found her dislike for trains to stem from personal interaction. She always thought of herself as someone who was too busy to consider wasting time on small talk with anyone other than people willing to buy a commission from her. She was all too content to spend her most recent train ride, or her whole trip, without making any social connections with anyone.

But that spiky haired brunette was far too persistent--too stubborn to be ignored.

--------------------------

Hi, I'm EbonyInk and I think this is my first partner search. I was thinking of trying an AU Overwatch roleplay with an Urban!Artist!Widowmaker at the forefront! My plot idea was that she would be en route to a buyer for a commission of hers and her presence would attract the persistent efforts of a AU Tracer/Lena Oxton that's traveling in to visit their relative (who are the ones buying her art) but I might possibly be persuaded with another AU character if you so desire it! Romance was kinda the goal for this, but a sweet little friendship roleplay works for me as well)

(PS: If you like this story, but don't like the Fandom part, I'd be happy to use Modern based OC's)

As far as rules for partners, I suppose I only have three to list here. I prefer an 18 or older partner, I prefer a paragraph or more for a post (I often write three to five paragraphs given that I like detailing different emotions/movements/physical looks) and I also prefer a friendly attitude! Hope this plot idea gets your interest.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back