• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy - Trapped -

. l e m o n c h i l d .

𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙪𝙧
By the way this is for a 1x1 roleplay..

Muse A and Muse B were strangers, they worked together but never had the desire to talk to one another, they occasionally sent glances to each other but that was the most interaction they had.
It wasn't until Muse A was on a walk, he had a feeling that he was being watched but the streets were so quiet at night. Once he turned the corner to get to his street, he was knocked out by a figure, using a cloth with sleeping gas.
Muse A woke up with Muse B at his side, they were both terrified and had no idea where they were, they were trapped and had no one to contact and no where to go.
Together, they had to survive

My character ( Muse A )

Name: George
Personality: Quiet and intense
FC: Satsuki Shishio
909f1c5bafb13ae848c8bda8aa4afdb6.jpg

By the way this is for a 1x1 roleplay..

Muse A and Muse B were strangers, they worked together but never had the desire to talk to one another, they occasionally sent glances to each other but that was the most interaction they had.
It wasn't until Muse A was on a walk, he had a feeling that he was being watched but the streets were so quiet at night. Once he turned the corner to get to his street, he was knocked out by a figure, using a cloth with sleeping gas.
Muse A woke up with Muse B at his side, they were both terrified and had no idea where they were, they were trapped and had no one to contact and no where to go.
Together, they had to survive

My character ( Muse A )

Name: George
Personality: Quiet and intense
FC: Satsuki Shishio
909f1c5bafb13ae848c8bda8aa4afdb6.jpg
i'm interested. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back