• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Trapped! Winter Edition(Still Looking For A Few More!)

OhFallenMars

The Red Planet

The students of Raymore High School have been given the opportunity to go on a trip during the winter holiday. This trip is an all-expenses paid vacation to the snowy hills of Colorado. Skiing, snowboarding, hot tubs, indoor pools, arcade areas, and more will be available to the students, including a small kitchen staff to keep the food coming during all hours of the day. 

However, what the students don't know, is that the trip was paid for in full by a suspicious man.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The basis of this will be the kids going on this trip. The first few days will be all fine and stuff, but then their adviser disappears. The staff also begin to disappear, until it's just our main characters (and a few NPC's we can kill off). The kids will end up snowed in in their cabin. Panic ensues. 

I'm looking for a bout four or five people for this.

Feel free to have 1-3 characters

I will make a list of NPC's we will have for you to use for interactions

And yes, we will see blood. Lots of it.

Roleplay Area - - OOC - - Character Sheet -

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooh I might be interested! Just two quick questions: What would you be looking for posting speed and length-wise?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back