• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions: Flight to Utopia [NOT ACCEPTING]

Taskforce Prison Facility
Underground Maze

Zenutsu made a point to mention that he was fast. That was probably a fact. He might be fast enough to evade the Monarch of Destruction. If that is who was there. He just didn't want to risk the life of someone that he just met. He would never put anyone in danger again. He lost a lot of people before he became strong enough to fight on his own. Even his father fell victim to the Monarchs because he was approached by the Rulers.

“I appreciate you wanting to help. You are a kind and brave young man. If anything, I would think that it would be best for both of us to go if my second shadow is destroyed. That way if anything happens then maybe you can at least warn the others of what was happening.” Sung said as he knew Edgeworth was probably not going to like them leaving if the situation called for it.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Royal airplane

The smile on Solomon’s face only widened at them getting angry and telling him that he wouldn’t dare to try and take anything from them. They were such children to think that his threat was not real. If he wanted, he would take whatever he wanted from them. If he wanted, he would take everything from them. Watching them try their best to stop him from doing it.

“Do you think you are strong enough to stop me if I wanted to take everything from you? Don’t make me laugh. The strongest entity in this plane is the young lady sitting over there, and the thing hiding in your shadow. I don’t fear you in the slightest. So don’t try and tell me what I can and can’t do.” Solomon said in a serious tone. He was still enjoying this, but even he had his limit of weaklings telling him what he can and can’t do.

“As for what I am wanting to do here and now. I guess I wanted to see what the great King was capable of. On that note I have been sorely disappointed. Not only are you too emotional, but you also don’t have the strength and fortitude to stand a chance in this world. Let alone any others. You should advocate the throne to someone with a bit more experience.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Demon slayers HQ

The Assassin's eyes narrowed at the fact of two people telling him that they needed to interrogate the woman. He turned to face the newcomer and Prompto. They both ere fools. Letting the enemy live was not something he would do. He has taken many lives, and he had no problem killing her. However, the two wanted her alive. So, he scoffed at them as he placed his weapon back in its sheath.

“Only the foolish let their enemies live. Especially when they owe blood. She almost killed the Master, and you want her to live. Then don’t come crying to me if this ends up being a mistake.” Pyo said as he began to walk back into the forest. Before he entered the forest he looked back at Sabrina.

"Don't thing that your life has been spared."

Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch
Royal airplane.
"Do not fall for his trap. He's trying to provoke you." Ignis told Noctis. Noctis nodded to him. He stayed calm. " I refuse to give up on the throne." Noctis replied.
---------
Demon Slayers HQ.
"Dude! Zack knows what he's doing!" Prompto told Pyo. "Maybe it would have been the right thing to finish her off after what she did,but we still need information from her. You did the right thing." Rengoku told Zack.
" Thanks Mr Rengoku! Well, now that's it's done...Was Marcus supposed to be here?"
"He is. He's helping the other Hashira to defeat demonsin the forest." Prompto replied.
--------
Ubuyashiki mansion.
DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight
Squall and Rinoa returned to the mansion.
Tengen,Gyomei and Muichiro were still standing guard,protecting the master and his family. Jill,Mitsuri and Jill were leaving to assist their allies to fend off the demons.
"I just hope Miss Rita is alright." said Rinoa.
"Well,if that can answer your question." Squall replied,pointing to the sky. Rinoa looked up. It was raining and thunder was heard in the distance.
"It must be her doing! She suceeded in stoping the meteor spell.
"Yeah,though Seifer ran away with the sorceresses. I thought he was done with the knight thing." Squall,replied,sighing.
Kanao arrived shortly after. " I bring good news." She said,bowing politly. Laux Antille sama has managed to counter the meteor spell. The HQ is saved."
"Bless this woman!" Gyomei replied,praying and crying.
"That's goid to hear." Kagaya replied as he showed up at the entrance,helped by Amane.

Last edited:
Underground Maze
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 & Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch

Edgeworth listened attentively to the plans being coordinated. It was hardly his place to comment on the matter. He was a prosecutor, not a warrior. Still, Sung’s latest proposal was by all accounts a fair compromise, giving Zenitsu a chance to be helpful without putting himself in any more danger than necessary.

“If you must engage this mysterious force directly, having backup would be a reasonable strategy.” Edgeworth said, maintaining as professional a composure as he could manage with all the worry weighing down on him.

“In that case, I will stay here and look after Nezuko until she awakens.” Edgeworth stated, noting that Nezuko remained quietly sleeping in the corner. Were she still awake, it would surely be the other way around, but for now she needed as much rest as possible.

Wisteria Gardens
Hill on the Outer Edge
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

AU Zenitsu vs. AU Tanjiro

AU Tanjiro heard the attack being called and dodged it, but had to get up off of AU Zenitsu in the process. For a moment he just stood there, eyeing the two, a nervous glance occasionally darting up the hill.

“You’re both innocent. I won’t fight either of you.” AU Tanjiro shook his head, but then he suddenly smelled blood and turned to run uphill.

“Lady Sabrina?!” AU Tanjiro called frantically. “Lady Sabrina!!”

Geralt/Obanai/Shinobu

“Allies, at least.” Geralt shrugged. Strictly speaking they barely even knew him, and vice versa, so Geralt didn’t want to make things too awkward by committing to one way or the other. Still, humans in his own world were rarely this friendly toward someone like him. They almost reminded Geralt of those other humans in the witch hunters’ hideout.

But that was a topic for another day. Now it was time to get back to work.

“Fine, but this time I’m going with you. We were already tricked once, and you can see how well that turned out.” He motioned to the discarded webbing on the ground.

“One more thing.” Geralt turned to Obanai. “The imposter from before said they were taking you to someone named Orochimaru, to make you his new vessel. Any idea who that is?”

Wisteria Gardens
Hilltop on the Outer Edge

Sabrina said nothing in response, standing up straight with her head held high as the Kingsglaive led her away. This war was only just beginning, and not even this one battle was entirely lost just yet.

“Lady Sabrina?! … Lady Sabrina!!”

“Tanjiro, is that you?!” Sabrina called back in response, but this time her voice sounded much more scared than before, like a classic damsel in distress.

AU Tanjiro raced up the hill and caught sight of Sabrina. She was still a few paces away, but there was a smell of blood much closer to AU Tanjiro’s feet, and he looked down to find a severed female hand lying amidst the grass. He gasped in horror, tears pricking at his eyes as he picked up the hand and looked at Sabrina.

“Who did this to you?” AU Tanjiro asked in a choked whisper. Horror swiftly gave way to anger as he smelled the blood on both Rengoku’s and Pyo’s blades. He drew his own sword without hesitation, bloody murder in his eyes as he glared at the two men.

“Which one of you bastards did this?!”

Utopian Royal Airplane

Keira had to stop herself from snickering when the intruder called her a ‘young lady’. She was indeed young as sorceresses in her world go, but that wasn’t much to brag about at just under 100 years old.

When the subject turned to Noctis giving up the throne, however, Keira became much more serious. The pleasantries were about to come to an end, so now it was time to prepare herself.

“To you, I presume? Or to whomever is you serve?” Keira asked. “I’m afraid we can’t have that. Utopia is an independent realm, not beholden to either the Taskforce or the Resistance. You and your employers would compromise that.”

She made a few discreet hand motions, conjuring protective spells over Noctis and the others one by one before then attempting to lift the curse on Mr. Wright. It was only a matter of time before Solomon made his move, and they needed to be prepared.

Last edited:
Demon Slayer HQ

AU Tanjiro vs AU Zenitsu

"Come back! Why are you running?!" Tanjiro shouts as his older variant ran off.
" He might still be himself,but he was brainwashed." AU Zenitsu explained.
Tanjiro stares at AU Zenitsu." Zenitsu. It is you! Though you are older." said Tanjiro. " I'm not the Zenitsu you know and I can't replace your world's Zenitsu.
" Of course you can't replace him! I need to help him..."
"I know. The Taskforce are holding him prisonner. The older version of Tanjiro you just saw are from alternate version of your world. From it's future to be exact." AU Zenitsu explained.
" Oh,that explains it!" Tanjiro replied. He kept looking toward where his older variant was heading.
"I smell blood. What was he after Zenitsu?"
"The witch that tried to destroy your world's Demon Slayer Corps's HQ."
"Witches did what?! Are they the same as the one from the 120's meeting?"
"The 120 meeting..." AU Zenitsu asked,confused,only to remember hearing about the king going to meet with the 120,a few days ago. The Taskforce,or thrir representirives,were attending the meeting as well. It seems those witches might work with them...and they had AU Tanjiro under their control.
" Right now,we need to go after the other you,the Tsnjiro from my reality before he kills someone." AU Zenitsu replied. Tanjiro nodded. "I understand." Both Demon Slayers went after AU Tanjiro.
---------
"I see...I understand your suspesions ." Shinobu replied. " A shape shifting demon perhaps."
"I never met anyone by that name." Obanai replied. "Though those witches and demons will pay for what they did."
-----------
Zack,Prompto and Rengoku looked shocked as they saw AU Tanjiro.
"Whoa! A variant of Tanjiro! Are you from the same world as Zen?!" Prompto asked.
"Careful Prompto! He's hostile!" Zack replied,while keeping an hand on his Buster sword.
"Kamado,is that you? What's wrong?" Rengoku asked. "This witch attempted to attack HQ!" He looked worried as well. The older variant of Tanjiro looked at him with murderous intent.

Last edited:
Taskforce Prison Facility Underground Maze

Sung was on edge leaving his companions behind, but as long as Clive stayed and watched over Edgeworth, he knew at least the latter would be safe. That was when the prosecutor mentioned that they would be fine, and he was okay with them going as long as they both went. Taking a deep breath, he sighed slightly as he looked at Zenitsu.

“As long as you are okay, then we will go and check out what happened to my Shadow.” Sung said as he raised his hand as a warrior with wings appeared before him. He looked to the shadow and spoke. “When I leave, guard the door. Only let me and him” Sung said, pointing to Zenitsu. “Into this room. Unless that man. “Sung said, pointing to Edgeworth. “Says it is fine. I will be back soon.” Sung said as he walked to the door. “Let’s get going, Zenitsu.”

Royal airplane

Solomon could only chuckle at what Ignis and Noctis said. The King had to be reassured by someone else that He was playing with the young king. It was so amusing that it almost made him sick. Why would he need reassurance about his position? That is unless he truthfully didn’t believe that he deserved the throne. Solomon looked to Ignis and cocked his head at the man.

“Is your king not able to think for himself? It seems that you are more suited to be a king over Noctis. Yet you are only standing by and telling him things he should be able to figure out himself.” Solomon said as he then looked at Noctis once more.

“You are only a King in name. You have yet to fully understand what that role entails, nor what weight it holds. You are far too young, but I guess that a place like Utopia deserves a ruler like you. Weak, pathetic, and unworthy to hold the title.” Solomon said as he turned his attention to the young woman who decided to speak up.

“I have no interest in ruling such a place. I am a ruler of a completely different place and have no true interest in the living. None of my subordinates would want to rule that place either. So fear not. I just believe that someone with more experience would suit the throne better. Especially with the storm that will be coming.” Solomon said as he felt one of the crystals hanging from his belt vibrate.

He smiled at her as the soul in the crystal told him that she was weaving a spell. He really didn’t care that she was using her power. She was nowhere near his equal. Deciding that there was no more reason to continue the conversation. His mind was made, and this young King would need to learn a few lessons before he died.

“Only time will tell if you have what it takes to be a ruler, but as of right now. You are nothing more than a child playing at being a King.” Solomon said as he stood from his chair and mockingly bowed to Noctis. “Though, on the other hand. You might not live long enough to become a thorn in my side. Shall we test your luck?”

Wisteria Gardens Hilltop on the Outer Edge

Pyo was getting ready to leave when the sounds of approaching footsteps caught his attention. As well as the voice of a man screaming the name of the sorceress that they just apprehended. He just looked at the man as he seemed mad at the fact that they hurt the woman, and then his attention turned to him and the other that hurt her. In a threatening tone asked who had hurt her.

“What does it matter who? She attacked first. It is only natural to attack someone who attacks you.” He said as his eyes glowed slightly at the amount of blood lust was emanating from the man. “If you want to die, keep it up. I can grant your wish.”

Underground maze
DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch
"I will stay and watch over Lird Edgeworth and the girl.
Zenitsu nods to Sung. " Alright. Lead the way."

------
Royal airplane.
Noctis tried to retain himself as Solomon insults him. Noctis got up. Before he could do anything, a familliar figure stood between him and Solomon.
"Now,now, no need to fight." Ardyn said to Solomon.
"Ardyn?" Noctis asked,confused. "How did you come inside this plane?"
"A portal,how else. I was told that a member of the Taskforce borded the royal Utopian ship. The relationship between Utopia and the Taskforce is already fragile as it is. And since the king is an old friend of mine..."
Noctis and Ignis looked disgusted as Ardyn said that.
"...I coudn't stay at the base and do nothing. " Ardyn stares at Solomon. " I can't remember your name, but either way,I'll need to talk to you once we return to base. You can't just board the royal ship and attack the king of Utopia." Ardyn told Solomon,lecturing him.
Noctis and Ignis could tell that it wasn't sincere.

Wisteria Gardens
DSC Lookout Tower

"With how many enemies the Lodge has made, I don't doubt that for a second." Geralt replied. Obanai was hardly the first person to swear revenge on the Lodge, and he may or may not be the last.

"Just make sure you don't kill your only friend in the Lodge while you're at it. This whole place would've burned to the ground if it wasn't for her." Geralt shot a glance outside. The meteors had finally stopped falling, and now the rain was healing the wisteria trees, in turn forcing the demons to flee.

"Anyway..." Geralt looked back toward Shinobu. "Lead the way."

Wisteria Gardens

“DON’T CALL HER THAT!!!” Tanjiro roared at Rengoku. He carefully pocketed Sabrina’s hand to protect it, but just as he was about to attack, Pyo spoke up next and gave him pause.

“T-that…” AU Tanjiro stuttered. He looked confused for a split second, but then grunted and shook his head.

“That’s because Ubuyashiki betrayed the Corps!” AU Tanjiro retorted. “If he’d just come along quietly like he was supposed to, none of this would’ve happened. The entire Corps would lay down their lives for him in a heartbeat, but when he had to pay a much smaller price for them, he refused." He looked back toward Rengoku.

"Hear that, Rengoku-san?" AU Tanjiro chuckled, even as he held back tears once again. "The master you love so much betrayed you. Just like he betrayed me and Nezuko that day, and every day since then."

Utopian Royal Airplane

Well this certainly got complicated. As if one enemy wasn't enough of a handful, now they also had Ardyn to deal with once again. For now Keira just focused on finishing and maintaining her spell, knowing full well that things would only get more dangerous from here.

Meanwhile, unbeknownst to Keira, there was just the slightest hint of motion in Mr. Wright's right hand.

Wisteria gardens
DSC tower.
" Why is she different then the other witches? That makes her like that Kamado kid's demon sister who supposed to be different then other demons?"
"Now,now,let's get going,shall we?" said Shinobu as she started off.
-------
Hill on the outer edge.
"I...don't understand...Why the master would do this?" Rengoku asked.
"Don't listen to him Rengoku-san!! He's under a spell!" Tanjiro shouts and arrived alongside AU Zenitsu. He stands between his older variant and Rengoku. He stares tiward AU Tanjiro.
--------
Utopian royal plane.
"Rest assured Lady Meiz,I am on the king's side,which on your side as well." Ardyn told Keira

“Thanks!” Sung said as he began to run towards where his shadow once was. Zenitsu was fast, so he doubted that the child would be left behind if he ran at his top speed. Though he doubted he could keep up without using one of his skills. It would still take a moment to reach the location.

It took only a couple of minutes but Sung finally reached the door that his shadow was at. He looked around to see who the one was responsible for killing his shadow. However, he didn’t find anything, nor did he see anything. Nothing out of the ordinary was in this hall. So, he decided to touch the door. To see what happened.

That was when someone appeared behind Sung, and a black sword came at him. Sung didn’t sense the presence of the man, so he didn’t know he was there.

Royal airplane

Looking at the man that suddenly appeared between him and Noctis seemed to not be on good terms with the King. The looks on the twos face told him everything he needed to know, and the Fact that they called him Arden. With that bit of information, it was not hard to see whose side the man was truly on. Though with his words he seemed to be trying to protect the King.

“Noctis is no King. He is too emotional to be taken seriously. As for now I had no intention of fighting, nor attacking this man. All I did was want to come and see if this man was worthy of the throne, and he is not.” Solomon said as he moved away from the seat and into the walkway.

“We have never met. So, of course you don’t know my name.” Solomon said as he took a bow. “My Name is Solomon, and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” Solomon said as he could feel the spell, he put on Wright being messed with. He gave an audible sight as he then snapped his fingers. He had first decided that he was going to take the man with him, but now he had a different idea. He was going to place a curse on Wright that wouldn’t be able to be removed by anyone other than the person that cast it. This spell was placed on Wright, and now a stigma appeared on the back of Wright’s hand.

He then allowed the woman to continue her work. He smiled as he eyed Arden. “The world is a small place full of people that can, and people that need to be ruled over. As for the select few that actually have the skills to change the world, they decide to sit back and watch.” He said as he walked over to the shadows that covered Wright. He reached through the shadows and touched Wright to wake him up.

“I do apologize for not following protocol.”

“Ubuyashiki, did nothing of the sort. I was there, and we stopped him from entering the portal. He was willing to sacrifice himself for his children. It was his children that stopped him from doing such a thing.” Pyo said, pointing his finger at the brainwashed AU Tanjiro, as his strings that was attached to the finger flew towards the child.

“You should get your facts straight.”

Underground maze

Zenitsu focuses and blitzes to catch up with Sung. He could hear someone trying to sneak behind Sung and attempt to attack him.

Zenitsu attempts to strike the enemy from behind.

--------------
Royal airplane

"Oh,you must be new to the Taskforce. That's explains everything!" Ardyn replied. He noticed Solomon's gestures. He was trying another spell again.

"Apologies acepted." Ardyn told Solomon after the man apologised. "One more thing before we leave. Please free Poor Mr Wright. He must had have a few rough days!" the chancellor added.
-------------
Wisteria gardens
Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight
Hilltop on the outer edge.
"I.....I was here as well. Like he said. The Master was willing to sacrifice himself...He didn't betray anyone" AU Zenitsu replied while studdering. That was all he was able to say. He didn't want to hurt his friend,even if he was under a spell.

Tanjiro could smell anxiety and sadness coming from AU Zenitsu. Though he could detect that he wanted to free his friend.
"They are both sincere. I can smell it from both of them and I'm sure you can too!" Tanjiro told his older variant. " Master Ubuyashiki woudn't betray us! I know both us and Nezuko had a difficult time when we first met the Hashira and the master but it all changed eventually.." Tanjiro replied.
"I can tell that it was the same from you and your Nezuko."

Wisteria Gardens
DSC Lookout Tower

"Hell if I know. Personally I wouldn't trust anyone from the Lodge as far as I could throw them." Geralt replied as he and Obanai followed behind Shinobu. "But I can’t deny she’s taking a big risk, betraying them to help you. They’ve had folk killed for a lot less."

Truth be told, Geralt himself was just as much in the dark about Margarita's motives as Obanai was, so he left it at that for now.

"What I still don't get is, why you?" Geralt mused, not really asking per se. "The Lodge deals in politics, so why go after a group of demon hunters who are just minding their own business?"

Wisteria Gardens

AU Tanjiro grunted in defiance as he struggled against Pyo’s strings, but then stopped as their words sank in. There was indeed no deception in either of their scents, and AU Tanjiro’s sword lowered slightly.

“He… did?” AU Tanjiro asked softly. Thinking it over, he realized that it made sense. The Corps would never have allowed the master to sacrifice himself like that. Could that be why…?

But when Tanjiro commented further, AU Tanjiro’s expression hardened once more. He met Sabrina’s gaze for a moment, then looked back at AU Tanjiro and shook his head.

“You don’t even realize how brainwashed you are.” AU Tanjiro said, giving off scents of genuine pity and sadness, as well as a growing anger. “If things really have improved as much as you claim, then go to Ubuyashiki right now and demand that Sanemi be punished for what he did to Nezuko. But this time don’t settle for just a few measly headbutts; demand at least 10 lashes for each stab, then cut off his hands so he can never stab Nezuko again! And make the other Hashira watch just like they did that day, and make sure ANYONE who objects is punished too!”

AU Tanjiro seemingly calmed down on that note, but his scent remained thick with sadness and bitter hatred.

“That’s the LEAST they deserve for what they did to Nezuko, but you and I both know Ubuyashiki won’t do it. He wouldn’t even make Sanemi apologize!” AU Tanjiro said, tears starting to fill his eyes. “That’s how little of a crap the Corps gives about Nezuko, or about you. But if by some miracle Ubuyashiki actually punishes the Hashira as they deserve, then maybe I’ll believe you.”

Utopian Royal Airplane

Wright groaned weakly as he began to stir. His consciousness returned bit by bit, until finally his eyes snapped open.

“What…?” Wright started to ask, taking in his surroundings once again. They were still on the plane, and it didn’t look like much had changed since he was knocked out…

Except for a strange mark on Wright’s hand.

“What the-?!”

If not for his seatbelt, Wright might’ve jumped out of his seat right then and there. But for now he didn’t, so he tried to calm down and firmly meet the king’s gaze. Wright had meant every word that he had told the king prior to being knocked out, but clearly Solomon was not going to allow enough time for Wright to go into any more detail. So the best Wright could do right now was to try to stay calm for the king’s sake.

Last edited:
Wisteria gardens
DSC Lookout tower.
"The Lodge,or rather it's leader, Philippa Elihart,who I'm sure you are familiar with, wants to control the Corps. It might gave to do with a member of the Corps,Tanjiro Kanado pleading tge Taskforce to free his young sister Nezuko and his friend and fellow Demon Slayer Zenitsu Agatsuma. Eilihart allowed Zenitsu to speak and he told us about the attrocious experients done on him and Nezuko." Shinobu explained.
"Kamado has always been like this. I remember how he begged us to spare his demon sister." Obanai replied. " Those Taskforce fiends and their Lodge hench women might be more ruthless,judging by how those witches attacked the Corps mercillessly." He added.
------------
Hilltop on the outer edge.
Tanjiro gasped in horor as he listened to AU Tanjiro's demands. AU Zenitsu looked sad as well. " I can't forgive Sanemi for what he did." Tanjiro replied. "Though what you ask is just ...it would make us the same as Muzan! We are not like that!" Tanjiro replied. " This sorceress here and most of the Lodge side with the Taskforce,who performed horrible experiments on Nezuko and Zenitsu from my world!" Tanjiro added. " And they refuse to set them free! You were the same as them,right? They performed experiments on you too correct? I can smell suffering coming from you."

"I can hear it as well..." AU Zenitsu replied.
"Such cruel statement Other young Kamado. Surely you do not really mean such horrible plan. I agree as well about Shinazegawa. I had trouble with him in the past as well." Rengoku replied.
"What he did to Nezuko,even if she's a demon what unforgivable I do agree." He said sadly. " I never though of it during that time I must admit. I thought demons were the same. I waa wrong. Nezuko was a victim of Kibutsuji and was able to fight back her demonic instincts and her brother is doing everything he can to restore her humanity." He added.

Tanjiro nodded to the Flame hashira. AU Zenitsu agreed with him as well.

Last edited:
Wisteria Gardens
En Route to Butterfly Mansion

By the end of Shinobu’s explanation, Geralt let out a tired groan. So that was why Margarita insisted that the Corps was innocent in all of this. Leave it to the Lodge to take a poor kid’s concern for his loved ones and blow it this much out of proportion! Either that, or the Lodge was just using him as an excuse to turn these demon slayers into their own personal foot soldiers. Whatever the case, this was exactly the kind of scummy politics Geralt had come to expect from the Lodge.

“This is why I hate politics.” Geralt said with clear disgust, saying nothing more as they arrived at the Butterfly Mansion without further incident.

This battle was over. The last of the attackers had already fled when the wisteria trees were restored. Knowing the Lodge, they would run off somewhere to lick their wounds and start plotting their next move, but they would have to think twice before pulling a stunt like this again.

Tonight was a clear victory for the Demon Slayer Corps and their allies. The attempts to kidnap their leader and one of their best swordsmen had failed, depriving the Lodge of any possible leverage against the Corps. And while there were a few injuries here and there, not a single Corps member had died tonight.

Wisteria Gardens

All throughout Prime Tanjiro’s statements, AU Tanjiro muttered something under his breath. It was too quiet for most people to hear, but at least AU Zenitsu would have been able to hear it clearly.

”Fist of iron. Heart of stone. Fist of iron. Heart of stone. …”

The mantra seemed to calm him, and he otherwise listened quietly to all that was being said. But then the mention of Nezuko and Zenitsu being imprisoned instantly caught his attention. He looked over at Sabrina, and after a moment his gaze darkened.

"It's true, isn't it?" AU Tanjiro asked in a low voice. "You look as calm as ever, but I can smell your anxiety."

"He doesn't know what he's talking about." Sabrina hissed. “Or was the training you were offered really that torturous?”

“My training? That’s what he meant?” AU Tanjiro asked, confused. When he smelled no deceit from Sabrina this time, AU Tanjiro gave off a scent of relief, and even started to smile.

“So that’s what they’re doing.” He said to AU Zenitsu. “That training was tough, but not nearly as bad as you make it sound. They never even forced me into it! Lady Sheala offered it to me, and I chose to do it! It was the only way I would have the strength to punish not just Sanemi, but EVERYONE involved in that farce of a trial!”

There was a brief insincerity in AU Tanjiro’s scent on that last sentence, but it vanished as he glared at Rengoku, pointing his sword as much toward the Flame Hashira as possible.

”That includes YOU, Aniki!” AU Tanjiro bitterly spat out the last word like a curse. “AENYE!!”

The blade of AU Tanjiro’s sword suddenly burst into flames, allowing him to burn off Pyo’s threads and point the flaming sword directly at Rengoku.

“And to think I was so brainwashed that I actually looked up to you: you who OPENLY called for the deaths of me and my sister! And now you want to pretend you’re sorry, but if you really were, you would demand punishment for Sanemi too instead of calling ME the cruel one!”

He was just about to attack Rengoku, but then the sincerity in Rengoku’s scent finally sank in, and he started to hesitate. Tears started welling up in his eyes as he repeated the mantra again, this time much more quickly and frantically.

”Fist of iron. Heart of stone. Fist of iron! Heart of stone! Fist of iron! Heart of stone! …”

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Ubuyashiki Residence

Shortly after the news broke out that the meteors had been stopped, a young girl wearing a blue and purple dress and purple cloak rushed into the mansion. The rain had only just stopped, but the girl’s long dark braid and fine clothes were perfectly dry, without even a speck of the mud outside. In fact, if one looked closely enough, there were no footprints at all.

“You have to hurry! Please!” The girl all but threw herself at their feet. “The Lodge knows Miss Margarita helped you! Miss Owl is going to hurt her!”

Last edited:
Wisteria gardens
En route to Butterfly mansion.
"To tell you the truth,politics are only a mean for control and power,not to protect." Shinobu,surprisingly still smiling. " For once,I agree with you Kocho..." Obanai replied before crying in pain. " Safe your strength Iguro. We're almost there." Indeed they were not that far from the Butterfly mansion.
--------------
Hill on the outer edge.
Rengoku didn't raise his sword. He looked at AU Tanjiro with worry snd concern. Prime Tanjiro and AU Zenitsu smelled and heard feelings of sadness and compasion coming from the flame Hashira.
"I refuse to raise my sword against you." Rengoku replied. He dropped his sword on the ground to prove his point.
"What Shinazegawa did was unaceptable. And what I said was unaceptable as well. I should have known better. I will acept any punishment from you I'll take it on Shinazegawa's behalf.." Rengoku replied with a smile.
"No, Aniki!!!' Prime Tanjiro shouts. " It's alright Kamado." Rengoku said with a smile.
"Aniki,there must be another way!" AU Zenitsu shouts.
Zack and Prompto were shocked but coudn't do anything.
Then AU Zenitsu could hear it. His friend was in an internal conflict. "You noticed it too,right other Tanjiro?" AU Zenitsu asked Prime Tanjiro. Prime Tanjiro nodded before to turn to his older variant. " It's alright compasion is part of you. The real you." He said.
---------
Ubuyashiki residence.
Everyone listened to the young girl.
" This is not good! Miss Rita dosen't deserve this!" Rinoa shouts. " Kiriya,please send crows to locate her right away." Kagaya ordered. Kiriya nodded to his father. " I'll send my mice to locate her!" Tengen replied.
------
Wisteria forest.
Joshua followed Torgal as the dog followed Margarita's scent. Fortunatly, they were close.

Last edited:

The man in the black hooded cloak turned in time to block the sword that was coming towards him. Holding back the sword with one hand as he just stared at the boy that attacked him. His face was completely covered by the hood that he wore, and he didn't speak a word to either of his opponents. He just pushed back on the sword, and then jumped into the air as Sung attached him with a dagger.

He was now between the two men and their only way out. His form was relaxed, and he just looked out at the two. Sung eyed the man but was unable to read him at all. It was like he was just a shell that was standing in front of them. The man didn’t talk, and he didn’t attack.

Sung moved next to his ally. “Thanks for the assist. Though the lucky thing is this man is not who I thought it was, so we are lucky. However, that raises problems of another type.” Sung said as he held his dagger at his side. Was this man an enemy, or was he something else entirely?

Solomon looked down at Wright as he sat there not moving and looking at the mark left on his hand. As Arden wanted him to free Wright from the spell. Taking his eyes off of the attorney, he looked back at Arden raising his eyebrow.

“I have no reason to oblige your request. The mark and spell will not harm the child. It will remind him not to get involved in affairs that he has no control over. A normal human should never get into conversations that don’t concern him. This will remind him of that.” Solomon said as he placed a hand on Wright's shoulder. “Besides stubborn men never learn unless they are reminded of what can happen if they transgress again.”

Solomon released Wright’s shoulder and then walked over to the young lady. He looked her in the eyes as she sat there looking innocent. He chuckled to himself as he just smiled.

“You will one day learn your place as well. Though trying to save a friend is understandable. Though, you should understand your opponent before trying something as foolish as trying to counter a spell they have cast. You are old enough to know better.”

As the man struggled against his strings Pyo only tightened them slightly. He was kind enough to the others not to pull his strings tight and kill the man that had threatened him, and the others. Normally he would kill anyone that so much attacked him, but he did have a little respect for the children of Ubuyashiki. However, even his kindness was wearing thin.

With all of the words that have been spoken it was no wonder that these people had so many misunderstandings. They have never thought that words can only go so far. Only the strong can change the world and make their own peace. Even he had made his own peace several times by his own hands. He had hoped in this world he could not have to fight, but he would never back down either.

Though it was surprising that AU Tanjiro was able to burn through his threads. Not many things were capable of breaking through his threads. Maybe this child was special. At least the flames he carried were. Pyo himself didn’t care for conversation like this, and he was also getting tired of just watching. Though it did become more interesting when the Flame Herasha dropped his sword and was willing to accept a punishment from the other on behalf of the wrongs that were spoken.

He would wait a bit longer before making a move. He still wanted to kill that witch that had a hand in all of this mess. He was going to hunt down the others as well.

Zenitsu was caught off guard as the hooded figure caught his sword. The sounds coming from the man,fortunatly were not those of a being wanting to attack them. He backed away as the man pushed him back.

"I could tell by his sounds that he didn't want to attack us. Though I can't tell if he's a friend or foe,even by his sounds." Zenitsu replied."Are you familiar with him?"
---------
Royal airplane
"You can leave the mark on him but you could at least free Mr Wright. He is the Utopian minister of affairs after all.
The plane landed at the Utopian airport. The doors opened and footsteps could be heard.
-------
Task force lab

"Look who's here!" Hojo said as he saw Sephiroth. " Tell me,what do you have to report?"

Last edited:
Wisteria Gardens
Butterfly Mansion

"Too true. And don't even get me started on my world." Geralt replied, his tone noticeably more relaxed in spite of himself. He could relate to these demon slayers in a way. Just doing their job and not getting distracted by outside matters... he could respect that.

As they made it through the surrounding gardens to the entrance of the mansion proper, Geralt hung back a bit. They had arrived safe and sound, so right now hisjob here was done.

Wisteria Gardens

AU Tanjiro's composure dropped even more, and the flames of his sword died out. Rengoku was not only admitting his own faults, but had also just offered to take Sanemi's punishment for him! Prime Tanjiro and AU Zenitsu both objected, but then the former noticed AU Tanjiro's hesitation and capitalized on it, telling AU Tanjiro not to suppress his natural compassion.

Now Sabrina's sly smirk dropped, and she started watching the conversation more intently. This was no longer going as smoothly as she had hoped.

"N-no..." AU Tanjiro stuttered, but tried to compose himself at least a little. "That wouldn't be fair either. Your crimes weren't nearly as bad as his. To punish you THAT harshly while Sanemi just walks free... that wouldn’t be right: not for you, not for anyone else."

"Why not take him to Sheala?" Sabrina quickly cut in, as if idly offering up a suggestion. "Let her decide."

The mention of Sheala's name elicited scents of happiness from AU Tanjiro, which were too strong to be fully natural. As Sabrina's proposal sank in further, the inner turmoil in AU Tanjiro's scent calmed down for now, and his confidence swiftly recovered.

"Lady Sheala... of course! She'll know what to do!" AU Tanjiro beamed. His confidence renewed, he approached Rengoku and took out a pair of shackles.

"Hands behind your back." AU Tanjiro ordered Rengoku, still keeping his sword at the ready just in case.

Utopian Royal Airplane

Wright froze uncomfortably as the stranger gripped his shoulder. Of course the guy wasn't going to let him go that easily. But he couldn't just let the man's twisted mind games with the king end there! He would have to be a bit more clever about this...

"Your Majesty?" Wright asked. He barely waited at all for Noctis to acknowledge him before speaking again, fully aware that he only had a short amount of time to get the point across. But if he said this right, Solomon wouldn't have enough time to interrupt him like before.

"Ask Edgeworth about DL-6, if you get the chance."

There; he said it. And for now he left it at that. If Noctis really did get the chance, that story would be more than enough to prove Wright's earlier point to the king.

Edge of the Wisteria Gardens

Torgal would eventually track Margarita’s scent to an injured owl with bloodstained feathers carrying what looked like a tiny jade figurine in its talons. The owl seemingly paid no heed to either the boy or his dog as she flew away from the lake toward the outer edges of the garden, unaware of a third figure secretly tracking the owl as well.

Last edited:
Wisteria gardens
Hill on the outer edge
Rengoku surendered without any resistance. He obayed to AU Tanjiro without any resistance.
"Aniki...no! Don't do this!" Tanjiro cried.
" We cannot let them take Mr Rengoku away!" Prompto told Zack. " I know,we should..."
"No,don't do anything!" Rengoku replied. " It will be fine." The flame hashira told his friends and allies. Tanjiro tried to interfere but AU Zenitsu stopped him. " It's alright. Aniki knows what he's doing."
" I can't lose you again Aniki! First they took Zenitsu and Nezuko and now you! I don't want to lose anyone else!" He fell to his knees and begged.
Zenitsu could hear sounds of sorrow within the younger variant of his friend.
--------

Edge of the Wisteria garden

As Torgal caught the scents, he barked at the owl running toward it and attempting to grab the figure away from it. Joshua ran after them but quickly tranformed into Phoenix and flew after the owl.
----------'
Butterfly mansion.
Shinobu and Obanai looked toward the entrance as Shinobu's young assistants Kiyo Naho,Sumi and Aoi greeted them. Aoi dashed to them. "What happened to Iguro-san?!" Aoi asked,while staring at Geralt while frowning toward him. The three remaining girls were intimidated by the man.
"Iguro-san was attacked by enemy sorcereses and demons working for them." Shinobu explained.
--------
Utopian airplane.
Noctis turned his attention to Wright.
"DL-6? I'll keep that in mind." He told Mr Wright. A man and a woman clad in Kingsglaive uniforms borded the plane.
"Lady Meiz,are you alright,the young woman, a Spiranian summoner named Yuna asked.
"Ardyn...what is he going here...and that other guy? Did they bother you?" Gladiolous Amiticia asked Noctis and Ignis.
"They were just...." Ignis started only to be interupted by Ardyn.
"Well Gladio,Solomon and I were just discusing things with the king..though Solomon wasn't very nice!" Ardyn replied with a mocking tone.
"Like I would believe that..." Gladio spat sarcastically.

Last edited:

Sung just looked at the man in black as he pushed Zenitsu back. The child mentioned that he was not acting of his own accord. That he didn’t sound like he was being forced to attack. Sung didn’t know who this was, and that made this situation even more dangerous. Since this person was able to kill one of his shadows.

“I have no idea who this is. However, it seems like he is just protecting the door. I think if we leave, he will not follow.” Sung said as he backed away from the door. Yet this was not the correct course of action. The black cloak the man wore came to life and attacked Sung. Who was barely able to counter the attack, and jump back towards the door.

“Trespassers will be eliminated.” The man said in a robotic and emotionless voice. As he reached out to try and grab a hold of Zenitsu’s collar. If he got ahold of him he was going to throw him against the wall next to Sung.

Solomon could feel Wright tens under his grip. The man seemed to finally learn his place in this whole situation. However, this didn’t stop him from running his mouth once more. If he was in a bad mood at the moment he just might have made Wright regret his words. However, he was in a fairly good mood at the moment, and that was enough to let him off the hook for the time being. Removing his hand from the man’s shoulder he just smiled as they finally landed in Utopia.

“I had no intention of taking him prisoner. He is free to leave the plane, and return to his life. As long as he remembers the lesson he learned here.” Solomon said as he looked to the King as people boarded the plane behind him. A woman and a man were the ones to greet the King, and the hatred he felt when the man spoke was almost palatable.

“Such unruly children.” Solomon said as he walked toward the King a smile formed on his face as he stopped in front of the man. “Your followers are as weak as you.” Solomon said as he snapped his fingers, and someone appeared in the plane. The man in red was not a bit happy being summoned all of a sudden.

“Stop summoning me like this. I am more than capable of finding you. I am not your dog.” Hua Cheng said in an annoyed voice as he looked to his right and saw the King. He cursed under his breath as he realized that they might say something. If they acted like they had seen him before he would be punished.

“You should learn to watch your mouth. As for why I summoned you.” He said looking over at the King, and then over at Arden. “I want you to watch over the King for a bit. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid.” Solomon said as he continued to walk past the king, he began to sink into the shadows. To disappear from the plane.

Once Solomon was gone Hua Cheng looked over to Arden. “Why are you here Arden? I thought you were speaking with Hojo about his latest… “ Hua Cheng stopped speaking. He knew that if he said something out of line he would be punished for it. “I don’t need a babysitter. Just go back to the slime hole you came from.” Hua Cheng said as he crossed his arms.

Task force lab

Sephiroth scowled at the man as he spoke to him to report on what had happened. He was not in the mood to be messed with at the moment. HIs fun had been interrupted by Hau Cheng.

“I have nothing to report. The papers that you requested to be found were nowhere to be found. Though I did find something to pass the time, and make it not a complete waste.”

With everything that was happening he was becoming annoyed with the situation. The sorceress used the man's indecisiveness to her advantage and brought up the fact that AU Tanjiro could bring Rengoku to his little leader and have her decide the man's fate. This was not something that Pyo was going to accept. The man agreed to accept his punishment by the child's hands. Not by the whims of another.

He was not going to let this slide. If the child really wanted to take revenge he should do it with his own hands. Through his own convictions. Not at the whims of some outsider. He raised his hand and his strings wrapped around Rengoku’s shackles. He then pulled the man towards him dragging him against the ground.

“Such a weak minded child.” Pyo said, stepping in front of the man on the ground. “If you truly hated the man and wanted revenge. You would have taken his head right there and then. I have killed plenty in the name of revenge, and not once did I hesitate.” Pyo said as he released the string around Rengoku’s restraints. He then stepped towards AU Tanjiro.

“Think for yourself. They might hate me, but I am not going to have someone die at the hands of a secondary source. You either kill him yourself, or you let the grudge go. There is no taking him to your master.” Pyo said as he looked AU Tanjiro in the eyes. His eyes glowed slightly in the darkness.

Wisteria Gardens
Butterfly Mansion

If the girls’ fear and suspicion fazed Geralt at all, he didn’t show it. In all honesty, he had gotten used to such looks in his native world. Common folk would often hire Witchers to deal with monsters, but they still tended to fear and dislike Witchers just as much as they feared the monsters themselves, or sometimes even more so. At least these girls didn’t seem to hate Geralt's guts, except maybe the girl with the blue butterfly hair clips, but even she didn't actively antagonize him. In the end, Geralt decided it was best to just ignore it.

“This wasn’t just a random kidnapping. He was targeted, by someone named Orochimaru.” Geralt told the young attendants, keeping his tone calm and to-the-point. “They may come back for him at some point, so keep an eye out."

Wisteria Gardens

His prime counterpart’s grief and despair clawed deeper and deeper at AU Tanjiro’s heart. He kept whispering “fist of iron, heart of stone” over and over again, but finally he stopped. It wasn’t helping anymore. The urge to hold back was only getting stronger…

That is, until Pyo took matters into his own hands and snatched Rengoku away. AU Tanjiro recoiled in shock, but it wasn’t until Pyo started rambling about revenge that AU Tanjiro really became angry. In that moment, every scent of dread and uncertainty vanished, replaced with smells of disgust.

”Not revenge. Justice. There's a difference.” AU Tanjiro said, readying his blade. “I could take revenge, but then someone would want revenge on me, and then someone else would want revenge on them… and in the end it doesn’t prove anything, because any idiot can seek revenge even if they don’t really deserve it. But justice leaves no room for revenge, because true justice proves once and for all who’s really guilty and gives them exactly what they deserve!”

His tone softened as he shook his head, but he still firmly met Pyo’s gaze.

”Any idiot can take revenge, but only a neutral judge can dispense justice. That’s why I can’t trust myself to do it, any more than I could trust the Hashira or that self-righteous hypocrite they call a master. No… Lady Sheala is the only judge I can trust. She’s the only one wise enough to settle this once and for all.”

With that said, AU Tanjiro looked down at his prime counterpart and tried to give him a reassuring smile, giving off scents of compassion.

”It’ll be alright; you’ll see.” AU Tanjiro told his prime counterpart, as well as AU Zenitsu.

”You could both come with us, if you want.” AU Tanjiro offered. “I’m sure Lady Sheala wouldn’t mind.”

Utopian Royal Airplane

“Why yes; we’re quite alright.” Keira said quickly and smoothly. If one didn’t know any better, you would think she had been simply chatting with old friends just now.

Beneath the surface, however, Keira telepathically reached out to the king and each member of his retinue as soon as Hua Cheng arrived.

“DO NOT REACT.”

She left it at that. It didn’t matter if they understood what they were not supposed to react to or not, as long as they understood not to do it.

A miniature storm formed around the owl to protect her, winds and lightning lashing out at Joshua and Torgal to try to force them back. But even so, the owl was already badly injured, and a jet of flame suddenly lashed out at her, distracting her just enough for Torgal to snatch the figurine out of its claws.

Undeterred, the owl swooped around for another pass, carrying her storm with her…

…until a young blonde girl in blue and purple robes ran up to the scene, leading Uzui’s Muscle Mice directly to the owl. The owl seemed to recognize something in the girl, but still did not hesitate to turn and fly away, leaving the figurine behind.

Last edited:
Underground maze
Zenitsu blitzed backward before the cloak could grab him. " What's going on?! No...it's like his will has bern taken over or something!" Zenitsu shouts to Sung.

---------------
Royal plane.
Noctis and Ignis were surpeised as thrir "old aquitence" was summoned near them. "Welcome back!" Noctis said to Hua Cheug. " I did speak with Hojo,but he told me about Solomon wanting to "talk" with the king. Noctis is an old friend of mine. I wanted to make sure Solomon didn't bother him."
"We're not friend." Noctis hissed. " Noct,want me to escort him out of the plane?" Gladio aslked,both annoyed and iritated.
" That won't be necessary. I was about to leave." Ardyn replied. " Besides,Hua Cheug will keep you company on my behalf!" Ardyn replied before leaving the plane. " It was nice to see you again Noct!"
----------
Taskforce lab.
"Oh! That's a shame, really." Hojo replied. " I expected more from you Sephiroth....wait what did you to to pass the time? What did you find?
---------
Wisteria gardens
Butterfly mansion.
"We'll keep that in mind." Aoi replied to Geralt. The three younger attendants escort the injured Obanai inside the mansion. Shinobu followed them
-------
Hill on the outer edge.

Tanjiro and AU Zenitsu could only watched as Rengoku was saved by Pyo. The the assasin said something that provoked AU Tanjiro who explained that he was doing this for justice,not revenge. He asked Tanjiro and AU Zenitsu to join the trial.

Tanjiro could smell sincerity in his older variant,despite the spell cast on him. AU Zenitsu could hear he same thing. The spell could not hide the scents and sounds of suffering. AU Zenitsu looked at Tanjiro. " You realised it,right?" He asked the younger prime variant of his friend. Tanjiro nodded then faced AU Tanjiro. " I'm sorry,but Shesla cannot be trusted.... I think she might be the one who casted the spell on you." Tanjiro explained. " That training you speak is actually experiments. No training even the most harsh one can make one suffer."

--------
Royal airplane
Noctis,Ignis,Gladioand Yuna were surprised as they heard Keira's telepathic message. They did as ordered.
----------
Edge of the wisteria forest

Joshua in his Phoenix form and Torgal still gave chase to the oel,which seemed to be surounded by a small storm. Fortunatly,the figurine fell out of the owl's claws.

Torgal jumps to snatch the figure away. He didn't have any trouble as the owl waa distracted by a young girl and a horde of muscular mice.
Joshua lands and reverts to human form and look toward the curent location of the girl.

Last edited:

Sung looked at the man and his blank stare. It was like no one was home, and he was running on instinct, and orders alone. It made no sense. He didn’t know of anyone that was capable of completely taking someone over like this. Let alone a way to do so.

The man in black closed the distance between him and Sung and brought his sword down. Sung naturally parried the attack as he just stared into the location that man's eyes should be.

“You should have not come here.” The man in black's voice said as he spoke for the first time. As his clock came to life and attacked Zenitsu.

A man walked out of the shadows at the entrance to a small room where many scientists had once been stationed to study the creatures that called the Maze their home. He could sense the presence of life within the room, and he decided to go and say hi. He removed the soul he was using and returned it to its crystal and equipped another soul in its place.

After doing this he entered the room to see four people had made this place their home. A smile crept on his face as he shook his head at the situation. It seemed that there were more people in this maze that was first reported.

“Well, looks like there is still life in this prison.”

Noctis did say something, however either Solomon didn’t hear, or he thought he was speaking to someone else. He wanted to keep his important person safe, but at the rate he just might have put him in harm's way. He should have never gone to see them to ask for help. As soon as Arden left as well, he took a deep breath as he shook his head.

“How did you get involved with Solomon? Of all the people in the Taskforce you had to get that bastard's attention.” Hua Cheng said looking at the group of people present. He felt a shing on his shoulder as he grabbed it and looked to the King. he was angry, and it was because of this anger that the mark left by Solomon reacted.

“If anything happened to him…” Hua Cheng stopped talking as he was angry at himself as well. He should have warned the King about how to act if they were to meet again. He didn’t think that Noctis would have been so dense as to say, ‘Welcome Back’.

Task force lab

Sephiroth gave a slight smirk as he figured this might pique Hojo’s curiosity.

“I found an interesting thing to play with. A man that has the ability to harness the power of Ifrit. It was quite entertaining to say the least. However, I was interrupted before I could finish playing.”

Pyo looked to the young man who seemed to understand that justice is in the eye of the beholder. His revenge on the people that turned him into what he was no to him was justice. He lost 14 years of his life because of them, and he got his revenge or in his eye's justice. If the only thing AU Tanjiro wanted was justice and he didn’t want to enact it himself. Then he would need to find someone without an attachment to this story and tell it to them.

That could be the reason that he wanted that woman to judge the situation. However, even Pyo knew that it would be a bad idea for them to let Rengoku be taken to the taskforce. That woman was a part of all of this destruction. She couldn’t be trusted. Besides this man was under a spell and would do anything that his precious sorceress would want. He was not really involved in this mess. He was only here to deliver a proposal, and then all of this happened. Hiving a hard sigh he shook his head.

“If you are wanting to have someone judge what is right and what is wrong. You will need a neutral party. One that has nothing to gain from either side getting what they want.” Pyo said his eyes still showed no emotions. Those feelings were killed in him long ago. Even the two who could tell what people were feeling by their sound, and smell wouldn’t be able to comprehend Pyo.

“If you want someone neutral, then why choose someone that has already proven that they are on your side. I could care less about the people here, or the situation that brought this up. I only cared that you were going to have someone else pass judgment other than yourself. If that is all you want, I can be that judge.”

Underground maze

Zenitsu could hear the man saying that they shoudn't have come here. " It's not like we had a choice." the still sleepwalking Zenitsu replied. As the man's cloak attacks Zenitsu was ready.

"Thunder breathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash...Eightfold!"
Zenitsu blitzes towardthe cloak and strikes it eight time while attempting to dodge at the same time.
----------
Clive notices the newcomer coming to them. He grabs his sword and points it toward him.
"State your buisness. Are you with the Taskforce?!" He asked,glaring toward the man.
---------
Royal airplane
"I don't know what this guy has against me." Noctis replied. " He just kept gaslighting me. You on the other hand seems more trustworthy."
" One nutcase after the other..." Gladio spat. "Should Iescort him out of the plane?"
"No need. He won't attack us." Noctis replied.
--------
Taskforce Lab.
"Another one? Interesting!" Hojo replied with a smile."We aquired a specimen similar to the one you spoke of,only this one had the power of Bahamut. Unfortunatly,Lady Elihart send him to the maze before I had the chance to study him!"
---------
Wisteria gardens
Hilltop on the outer edge
"AU Zenitsu listened to Pyo's proposition. " Listen...he's under that sorceress's spell. The Tanjiro I know dosen't want to make someone pay for "his" justice." he whispered to him.

Underground Maze

While Nezuko continued to recover and Sung's sentries stood guard, Edgeworth kept busy by practicing some basic questions and requests on the audio transmitters the researchers had used. Although the Mejai were not physically present in the room with him, the transmitter was able to translate Edgeworth's words and transmit the Mejai's responses in return. Before long this find led Edgeworth to start conversing and negotiating with the Mejai with respect to their situation, each side slowly winning the other's trust...

But it was during one such conversation that someone else appeared as if out of nowhere. Edgeworth set down the transmitter and kept calm. He didn't know if this person was friend or foe, so best to keep his guard up without being too hostile about it.

"And who might you be?" Edgeworth asked the man, keeping his tone professional and noncommittal. Meanwhile, unbeknownst to him, the sound of the new voice was causing Nezuko to stir.

Wisteria Gardens
Butterfly Mansion

And off they went. The girls promptly attended to Obanai and seemingly forgot about Geralt, which was just as well. With the battle over for now and the demon slayers all safe and sound, there was no more need for Geralt to linger here, especially after seeing how frightened the younger girls were of him.

In a traditional Witcher contract, this would be the part where Geralt would collect his payment and be on his way, or invoke the Law of Surprise if no conventional payment could be given. But this wasn’t a traditional contract, and Geralt didn’t really need the money anymore anyway. In fact, knowing what he knew now about this Corps and their situation, Geralt didn’t have the heart to demand anything at all from them, especially not now.

“Take care.” Geralt said in farewell, not stopping to see if anyone even heard him before he turned to leave.

Wisteria Gardens

AU Tanjiro blinked in surprise at Pyo, an almost childish bewilderment in his expression. It only lasted a second, though, before he straightened up and nodded.

"Fair enough." AU Tanjiro assented, seeing the merit in Pyo's offer. He couldn't understand at all why they were so against Lady Sheala, but here was a truly neutral judge that no one could object to. Sabrina seemed none too happy with this arrangement; she said nothing for now, but AU Tanjiro didn't fail to notice the shift in her scent, briefly casting a suspicious glance at her before returning his entire focus to Pyo.

"All nine of the Hashira were there that day, along with their master.” AU Tanjiro said grimly to Pyo.

“Sanemi Shinazugawa is the main culprit. He’s the one who did the actual torture, stabbing Nezuko over and over again and then cutting himself on purpose to try to make Nezuko attack him, just so he and the other Hashira would have an excuse to kill us both.”

“Obanai Iguro was Sanemi’s accomplice, holding me down so I couldn’t stop Sanemi, and even giving Sanemi some tips to make Nezuko get out of her box.”

“The rest of them just stood there and watched; not one of them so much as lifted a finger to help Nezuko. They all wanted me and Nezuko dead too; they said so themselves. One of them, Shinobu Kocho, even tried to kill Nezuko once before, and had her own student do the same. Even Ubuyashiki and Giyu Tomioka, who both promised that Nezuko and I were safe, didn’t even lift a finger to stop Sanemi!”

“And even now… even though Nezuko passed their test with flying colors… even after everything she’s done for them since then… Ubuyashiki STILL won’t so much as make Sanemi apologize for what he did! It’s like he doesn’t even care!!”

AU Tanjiro had to stop and take a deep breath, not letting himself get too emotional. He nodded gratefully to Pyo.

"Now it's their turn to stand trial... But first they'll all have to be rounded up." He looked down at the discarded cat-mask on the ground.

"Leave that part to me."

Utopian Royal Airplane

Keira cringed imperceptibly as Noctis failed to heed her warning in time, letting it slip that he did indeed recognize Hua Cheng to some extent. She could only hope that this little slip-up hadn't just cost them one of their few allies within the Taskforce's inner circle.

"So what now?" Keira asked no one in particular. With how delicate this whole situation had become, just one more misstep could spell disaster for them all.

“Good doggy!” Cooed the blonde girl as she reached to pet Torgal. Multiple other young girls wearing similar dresses emerged from the trees, all gathering around Torgal and the figurine. One older girl - a short-haired blonde wearing a red headscarf with three large golden medallions on the front - released a spark of light into the air, signaling to a Kasugai crow circling overhead.

"Good bird." The blonde smiled cheerfully to the crow as it approached her, but then her mood dropped a bit.

"We've found Lady Margarita, right here." The blonde motioned to the figurine in Torgal's mouth, but did not quite manage to touch it. "She's still alive, but she's under a spell called 'Artefact Compression'. Tell your master it'll take a powerful mage to reverse it."

Last edited:
Wisteria gardens

Butterfly mansion

"My,you're leaving us already?" Shinobu asked Geralt. " Not even asking for a reward? For a mercernary you serm quite kind hearted!" Shinobu replied with a smile. " I might be wrong though."

--------
Hill on the outer edge.
"I'll send my Kasugai crow to contact the other Hashira and the master." Rengoku replied. " That's the least I can do for the both of you." He said to both Tanjiro.
"Wait, Aniki. It's all in the past! " Tanjiro shouts. " You all don't have to pay the price of what happen and it even if my older variant is under a spell,it concerns your variants,not you all!"

Rengoku raised an hand telling Tanjiro to calm down. " It's alright Kamado."
Tanjiro stares at his older variant. There was no hatred in his scent or stare,just sadness. " How many of my loved ones will you take away from me. You of the Taskforce are just as worse as Muzan and his demons."

AU Zenitsu put an hand on Tanjiro's left shoulder. " It will be alright,in fact we might be closer to victory then you think. There is a slight change my world's Tanjiro changed sounds. I think his scent might be the same."
Tanjiro focused on his variant's scent.
-----------
Edge of the Wisteria garden.
Joshua smiled as he noticed the young girls petting Torgal. The large hound wagged his tail.

The blonde girl pointed at the figure in Torgal's jaws and told them that it was Margarita who was turned into the object due to a spell known as a
"Artefact compresion" Torgal gently dropped Margarita in Joshua's hands. She told him that a powerful mage could be able to break the spell and free the sorceress. " Thank you,I shall tell them." Joshua told the girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back