• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transgressions: Flight to Utopia [NOT ACCEPTING]

Taskforce Prison Facility
Underground Maze
Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch & SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Edgeworth stopped to face Sung, who very bluntly tried to remove himself from the conversation before Edgeworth could answer Zenitsu’s question. Had he said something to offend the man? Or was there some other reason for this sudden change in Sung’s behavior?

”Is something wrong?” Edgeworth asked Sung, discreetly stepping away from Zenitsu and Nezuko to give the man enough privacy to speak freely.

But before Sung could answer, the stranger who had helped them earlier entered and introduced himself as Clive Rosfield, a former archduke of some foreign land Edgeworth had never heard of before.

"You have our thanks, Archduke Rosfield, for your assistance earlier." Edgeworth said with a polite bow. "Are you injured in any way?"

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

Sheala et al.

AU Zenitsu’s attack forced Sheala to stop her spell prematurely and focus on protecting herself. She conjured an energy shield, but could not keep up with the young swordsman’s speed, giving the latter a clear advantage at close range.

Quickly getting fed up, Sheala dropped the shield and opened a portal, from which dozens of metallic humanoid figures emerged to fight as well. However, this allowed AU Zenitsu to get in a slash to Sheala’s midsection, causing her to stagger back and expose the burial site for the Hashira’s samples.

Geralt et al.

Geralt didn’t even flinch when the new guy said he and ‘Obanai’ had everything taken care of. Obanai’s visible surprise at the stranger’s attitude all but confirmed that something was off. But Geralt would have to be smart about this. Fortunately he could afford to give them enough of a head start to avoid detection without losing the trail.

"Relax; I'm not here to step on any toes." Geralt said, backing off for now. "You go on ahead."

He stayed put while they left, but took a mental note of the direction they went in and the tracks they left behind in the dirt.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Secluded Lake

Margarita's concentration faltered at Kanao's statement, but only slightly. The poor girl and her concern for her home reminded Margarita of her past novices, huddling in fear between lessons as the witch hunters started closing in, and later weeping and huddling around Margarita and Sheala as their executions loomed.

"I had a home once: a place called Aretuza, where young girls around your age would study magic. Those girls were like daughters to me." Margarita said, turning to look at Kanao, but still managing to maintain the spell. "Most sorceresses joined the Lodge for political reasons, but I only joined in order to protect Aretuza and its students... and in that regard I failed miserably. Aretuza was destroyed, and I had to watch my students - my daughters - burn alive one after the other."

The clouds gathered strength, and a faint flash of lightning briefly lit up the sky.

"I will not let that happen here." Margarita said, returning her focus to the counter spell with a renewed determination.

Utopian Royal Airplane
SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15 & Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch

"I could pacify him for you, if you'd like. I may not even need magic to do it." Keira said, referring to that insufferable Jameson. Hardly anything seemed to please that man, but no man was without his price, even if it meant resorting to certain means that the king probably wouldn't approve of.

Keira showed no reaction to the sudden appearance of the blond man, motioning for a shocked Mr. Wright to stay seated. Clearly he was a mage of some sort, but she knew nothing of just how powerful he might be, so best not to make things any worse.

"And who might you be?" Keira asked almost casually, intently studying the new arrival and what he was doing.

Saesenthessis the Dragon

Meanwhile, Saskia had already flown ahead of the royal plane, with Tanjiro, Giyu, and Shinobu sitting in a specially made dome mounted on the dragon's back for a more comfortable ride. She was already some hours ahead of the king and his entourage, but could still make out the tiny dot of the royal plane, and kept a close eye on it in case of any trouble.

DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight

Underground maze
"I'm fine,I've taken a potion prior to coming here." Clive replied. " So,you are all prisonners as well?"

----------
Demon Slayer HQ
Wisteria gardens

Vs Sheala and Seifer.
After succeding in striking Sheala,AU Zenitsu noticed the soldiers and stood ready.
"You're giving me no choice." He said.
"Thunder breathing first form ...Thunderclap and flash....eightfold!"

He targets Sheala and the newly arrived soldiers.
Meanwhile, Torgal noticed the burial area and went closer to it. The hound started to dig it up.
"That was brilliant boy!" Rinoa said. She just figured out the trsnslation of the spell,but now Torgal's digging saved her trouble.
"Stupid mutt!" Seifer shouts as he was about to attack Torgal only to be stopped by a fire attack from Joshua.

---------
Geralt's group.

Kaburamaru hissed as he was looking toward Giyu. Obanai now knew something was up.
" We're heading the wrong way." Obanai replied.
"I know what I'm doing." Giyu replied.

-------
Secluded lake.
Kanao listened to Rita's story. " I...I'm so sorry." Kanao replied."Kanae and Shinobu saved me from a slaver when I was still young. They helped me to make my own decisions and so did Tanjiro. Kanae sama was killed by an Upper rank demon." She explained sadly. She was surprised that didn't even use her coin to decide to speak.

Royal plane

"You can do so if you wish. That guy's a jerk." Noctis told Keira prior to the blond man's appearence.
"Yes,we would like to know who you are." Ignis replied.

-------
Dragon's back.

" I just hope they'll be okay." Tanjiro replied,looking where the plsne is. " I hope so too." Giyu replied. " But now we should focus on our home."

Underground Maze

The shadow that was leading Clive nodded his head as he entered the room with the warrior right behind him. He walked over to his Monarch, whispered something to him, and then disappeared into his shadow. As soon as the shadow disappeared Sung instantly looked at Clive. Many thoughts were running through his head, but the most important was that this man could communicate with his shadows. He was unsure if this was a good or bad thing. Yet right now that was not the most important thing at hand.

Edgworth asked him if there's anything wrong. It was a hard question to answer. Would this man judge him negatively or positively if he told him the truth? He just didn’t know. He didn’t tell anyone he knew about who he was till much later. In fact most of the people he knows only know his skill, not his title. Giving a sigh he knew this might happen. This man is more inquisitive than most.

“My Monarch. I think you should tell them. It is better to know the truth now, than wait till later, and have them come after you.” One of his shadows said.

Sung sighed again as he ran his fingers through his hair. He was still unsure if this was the right decision or not, but in the end he was right. No time like the present to see if these people will be by his side, or become enemies.

“I don’t think the creatures here would be too welcoming of someone like me. In my world I am known as the Shadow Monarch. The ruler of death.” Sung said as he looked over at Clive.

“Some of us are, and some of us are here because of other reasons.” Sung said as he was not sure about the man. If he was a prisoner or maybe something else.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

“Human?” Sephiroth said as he looked into the creature's eyes. He smiled slightly as he just stared. “Arent your kind killed by humans in your world? Besides, you don’t have the power to do anything about it. So, why not go and play with someone that is more your level.” He said not skipping a beat. He could attack him without a care, but he would have to answer to his master. The man that has him under his command didn’t care what he did, as long as it didn’t interfere with his plans.

“If anyone needs to learn their place it is you.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Royal airplane

Solomon looked at Noctis as he was shocked that he arrived. He was more agitated than any of the others. Though the man in the suit seems uneasy about his appearance. The woman on the other hand was calm, and seemed to take his appearance in stride. He could tell she was a Sorceress and that she was strong. Her soul was strong. He would love to add her to his collection, but now was not the time to do such things.

“My name is Solomon, as for your question King Noctis. I was able to easily find this plane and board. What is so hard about it? Many things can be accomplished if you know how. Though I do work for the Taskforce. I am far from their dog. So don’t put me in the same group as their other underlings.” Solomon said as he looked back at the king. He nodded his head as he stayed conferrable. He didn't show anything other than being relaxed.

“Now that we have all of this established. I think it is time to get down to business. What is your goal in this world?”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Demon slayers HQ

Looking at the young blond Pyo just shook his head as the question. He has killed so many humans, what was it to him to kill more? A life is a life no matter who it belongs to. He set the dagger on the ground and decided to strip his outer clothing. This revealed a black set og clothing underneath. He pulled the set of bracers from his back, and put them on his arms. His belt around his center had several silver blades stuck into it.

“No need to worry.” Pyo said keeping his killing intent hidden. He never has given away his position, and he never will.

Last edited:
DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch

Zenitsu's eyes widened as he heard Sung reveal who he is. " Ruler of d...de..death?!" He said shaking like a leaf.
" What's with this boy? He's not the same lad who stood up to the silver haired man earlier." Clive replied.

--------
Taskforce prison
Kokushibo only glared toward Sephiroth. " We shall see about that." The Upper rank one demon replied to Sephiroth. " Right I shall not stop you."

------------
Royal airplane.
"Goal in the world?" Noctis asked. "I'm the ruler of Utopia in this new world. I'm doing my best to make sure every fellow otherworlder in Utopia is safe and happy. And that any hostile force should not disrupt our peace."
--------
Demon Slayer HQ
"Dude! You're a ninja,right?!" Prompto asked cheerfully. " So cool. When it's all over you should totally visit the local Chocobo ranch. There are many variants of chocobos from many dimensions,including Eos, my world! There's so cute!"

Last edited:
Underground Maze

"The ruler of death... I see." Edgeworth sighed softly. It would make sense that the ruler of death may not be well-liked by a group of undead creatures who were denied their right to rest in peace. Perhaps Sung's unique role could be beneficial to the creatures, giving him a unique authority to grant them the rest they longed for... but only time would tell if that was indeed the case.

"Thank you for sharing this with me." Edgeworth said solemnly. "I cannot presume to know exactly what your title entails, or how well or how poorly the Mejai may react to a ruler of death. I can try to speak to them on your behalf if you wish, but I will defer to your judgment in this matter."

Then Clive asked about Zenitsu, and Edgeworth spoke up now that Zenitsu was here. The boy didn't seem to recall any of what had happened back there, so it was better for him to learn of it now from them than later from the likes of Professor Hojo.

"I can hardly explain it myself, Zenitsu. You passed out from fear when that silver-haired man attacked us, but then you started fighting him while you were unconscious. You came to after we managed to escape, with no memory of what you'd done. I'd never seen anything like it."

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Sheala et al.

Though not as agile as AU Zenitsu, the metal humanoids were able to switch between solid and liquid states at will to avoid his attacks. One moment they would turn more fluid, letting AU Zenitsu’s blade pass harmlessly through them as if through butter, before then reforming themselves. Then the next they would solidify again to try to deflect him away from Sheala. However, each time AU Zenitsu managed to cut through one of the metalloids, it took them a few seconds to reform in order to continue the fight.

While the metalloids kept AU Zenitsu busy, Sheala regained some ground and focused on shooing Torgal away from the burial site, hurling fireballs and lightning bolts at the dog to try to force him away.

Sound Five

Here they come, just as Kabuto had said. How fortunate that their fellow shinobi should be here as well, checking on their progress. Despite the treachery of those damned witches, Lord Orochimaru would receive what he was promised, and that was all that mattered to them.

Once Obanai, 'Giyu', and the weakened Sanemi neared the designated spot, the Sound Five sprang their trap. First Tayuya played her flute, conjuring her genjutsu to disorient the two real Hashira temporarily and distract them from the net of webs beneath their feet. Then Sakon and Ukon moved to tackle Sanemi out of the way, during which time Ukon tried to sneakily merge into Sanemi's body. Lastly, Kidomaru yanked up the net of webs from underneath Obanai to try to ensnare him, already preparing extra webbing to keep the Serpent Hashira firmly under wraps.

Jirobo and Kimimaro remained on standby in case anything went wrong. If all went as planned, however, Obanai Iguro would be securely within their grasp, Sanemi Shinazugawa would die soon enough from the twins' kekkei genkai, and the shinobi could all finally get out of here before those witches blew the whole place off the map.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Secluded Lake

"Lady Shinobu Kocho... so you are her apprentice? Her tsuguko, I believe you call it?" Margarita deduced. She had done what was required for the moment; the next phase of the spell would not be needed until the first meteors appeared. Surely for now she could spare a moment to talk. It would help her to stay relaxed and conserve her energy in preparation for the more demanding aspects of her task.

"I didn't know she had a sister, or what had become of her." Margarita said softly. "I am truly sorry for your loss."

Utopian Royal Airplane

"That's right." Wright immediately cut in. "We never asked to end up here, but we're making the most of what we have. The more important question is, what's your goal? Especially if you're really not involved with the Taskforce."

Last edited:

Underground maze.

"Wait...what?! No,no,it must be a mistake!!! I'm not that strong!!!" Zenitsu shouts.
" What's with this lad?!" Clive asked annoyed. " Seriously,you don't recall fighting the silver haired man?!"
" I said that I don't remember!!!" Zenitsu shouts.
-----------
Vs Sheala, Seifer and metalloids.
"Just what are those things?!" AU Zenitsu said to himself as he had trouble defeating the Metalloids. He needed another strategy. He used another thunder spell flask to electrify his Ninchirin katana.
"Thunder breathing...third form...Thunder swarm!"

He delivered waves of electrified sword slashes toward the metalloids and Sheala.

Meanwhile,Torgal had managed to dig out Sanemi and Kyojiro 's samples, before he could smell the incoming spells aimed toward him.
Fortunatly, Joshua deflected it with his own fire spells. " I shall not allow you to hurt Torgal."

-------
Vs Sound five.
Then as he was tackled, Sanemi woked up.
"Wind breathing...second form...Claws purifying wind!"

He unleashes claw like slashes toward Sakon and Ukon.
Meanwhile....

"Serpent breathing...Second form...Winding serpent slash!"

Obanai unleashes his signature technique as he attempts to slash Kidomaru's webs.
" Tomioka,don't you stand there!! Come and help us!!!" Obanai shouts.
------------
Demon Slayer HQ
Secluded lake.
" Yes, I'm her Tsuguko." Kanao replied. " Kanae was our older sister..."

Demon Slayer HQ
Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch
"Allow me to join you then!" said a familliar voice. Promptp jumps in surprise as he noticed Kyojuro Rengoku standing at the entrance,fully awake.
" You're free from the curse!!" Prompto said cheerfully.
" Of course I'm awake!" Rengoku replied cheerfully.

Last edited:
Underground Maze

Looking at Zenitsu as he stammered and was afraid of him after revealing who he was. This one compared to the one that attacked the man with silver hair were like two different people. Even he wondered if that child was just acting, or did he really have two different personalities. If he did then it was the most drastic case, he could think of. He had to be so afraid he lost consciousness to reveal his true power.

“You are stronger than you think. You should try and find a way to understand your power. As for me. Yes, I am a ruler over death in my home world. No need to be afraid. I am still the same person.” Sung said as Edgeworth. Seemed to understand his trepidation on the matter. “I think that would be best. I will converse with them if they seeme to not have a problem with it.”

Looking at the demon he humped, and he closed his eyes passing the creature. He didn’t care for something like that to tell him that he was going to suffer for not getting something done. He had little care for patients for something like that. There was more he needed to do. Like see what that man needed of him.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Royal airplane

“Is that really the only thing in this world you want?” Solomon said as he only shook his head. It seemed that the king was only thinking small. He had no true ambitions. He only wanted to exist in this world as a side character. How could anyone really not think that there was more potential for this world.

“Who said I was not involved with the Taskforce? I am just not letting them control me.” Solomon said as he just looked at the King. “So, the only thing you want is to coexist with the people of this world? Even though all they want to do is control us?” He then looked at Wright. To him this man was nothing more than a powerless human.

“As for an insect like you. What do you care about in this world? You don’t have the power to change anything. So, you should keep your opinion to yourself.”
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Demon slayers HQ

Pyo cocked his head to the side as he looked at Prompto? Did he really look like a ninja? What he said made no sense to him. Though it was a little of a slap to him. He decided to ignore it. He was not going to take it to heart. Then the conversation turned to riding something called a chocobo. He didn't know what this was, but he doubted he would be interested.

“I am not a ninja.” Pyo said as he turned his back to Prompto. “We need to find that sorceress that tried to kidnap Master Ubuyashiki.” He was about to leave when another voice caught his attention. Pyo looked to the Demon Slayer that had passed out and was beginning to wake up. He wanted to help in the search. Yet the enthusiasm of the two seemed almost a bit too much. He really didn’t know how to deal with people like them.

“Shall we split up to find our target?”

Underground Maze

"Agreed." Edgeworth nodded, deciding not to press the issue of Zenitsu's hidden strengths just yet. They would need more decisive proof to convince the boy of his true potential, but for now it was time to move on.

"We may have found a way to convince the creatures of this maze to help us find a way out, but there is a chance that this place could be destroyed as a result." Edgeworth explained to Clive, handing him another transmitter. "These devices will enable us to speak with them, and we can see to the rest. Do you know of any other prisoners here, or where they may be held?"

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Sheala et al.

The infusion of lightning into AU Zenitsu’s blade made his strikes much more effective, disrupting the composition of the metalloids and drastically slowing down their reconstitution process. This allowed AU Zenitsu to reduce their numbers considerably, leaving behind Seifer, the wounded Sheala, and the more slowly-regenerating metalloids.

Sheala, however, frowned as she looked down at the cut to her midsection. It was not too serious right now, but she would need to get it treated now before it got any worse. And with the secret to her sleep curse exposed, there was no more point in remaining here.

”Come, Seifer; we’ve stayed long enough.” Sheala said, reaching to pull the Hashira’s samples to her via telekinesis.

Sound Five

Kidomaru’s webs were no ordinary spiderwebs. By infusing his own sweat and saliva with chakra, he could make the resulting threads much stronger and stickier than ordinary spider silk. And although Obanai was undeniably skilled with a sword, his blade was still just a blade, without any chakra flowing through it to counteract the chakra in the threads.

As a result, Kidomaru’s threads stuck like superglue to both Obanai and his sword with each strike, then pulled along with them to the next section of webbing, which then clung to both of them as well. In the end, Obanai only managed to tangle himself and his weapon further and further into knots, while Kidomaru, Jirobo, Tayuya, and the twins all laughed like hyenas at Obanai’s futile efforts. At the first available pause in Obanai's struggles, Kidomaru reached to pull Kaburamaru off of Obanai and throw him away, knowing that the white snake's venom could not truly harm a demon.

Kimimaro just passively watched his subordinates in their amusement, only interfering to use his bones to deflect Sanemi’s attack on the twins. Sakon and Ukon both still took a few hits prior to Kimimaro’s intervention, but nothing Sakon wouldn’t regenerate from eventually, even if it would still sour his mood for a while.

Ukon disappeared at first, but just a few seconds later, he emerged as a second head from the side of Sanemi’s neck.

“Surprise!” Ukon said to Sanemi, his hands poking out of Sanemi’s sides to restrain each of his wrists. At the same time, Ukon secretly took the time to slowly devour the Wind Hashira on a cellular level. When the twins were first turned, their kekkei genkai evolved to effectively eat the victim from the inside out instead of merely destroying them.

Then, in the most pathetic move so far, Obanai all but begged their ‘friend’ for help. Sakon, Ukon, Jirobo, and Kidomaru all laughed even harder than before, while Tayuya just rolled her eyes.

”Good thing we only need your body, Snake Boy,” Tayuya quipped, “because your brain is useless.”

”Enough.” Kimimaro spoke up, instantly quieting down the laughing shinobi. “Our bargain with the Lodge is now complete. Jirobo, take the serpent. Ukon, stop playing with your food and just kill him already. The rest-.”

Tayuya suddenly held up a hand, shutting her eyes. Kimimaro raised an eyebrow at the interruption, but then...

"Someone’s coming." Tayuya whispered, her eyes snapping open.

Ukon immediately moved one hand to cover Sanemi's mouth, but had to let go of the latter's non-sword wrist in the process, all the while wrestling with the other arm for control over Sanemi's sword as Sakon took out a kunai to stab the Wind Hashira.

At the same time, Jirobo held onto Obanai with one arm and used the other hand to none-too-gently pull the bandages over the lower half of Obanai's face from behind, effectively trying to gag the Serpent Hashira with his own bandages. With that done, all except for Sakon and Ukon took off into the nearby tree branches and headed toward the outer edge of the wisteria gardens, the latter two staying behind to kill Sanemi.

But just as Sakon was about to stab Sanemi, an entirely different sword appeared between them and hacked off the hand with the kunai. It would regenerate soon enough, but not before Geralt cast Aard to push Sakon away...

During which time Ukon, still wrestling for control over Sanemi's sword, tried to aim the sword directly at Geralt while the latter was busy with Sakon.

Utopian Royal Airplane

"Nngh..." Wright grunted in frustration, but stayed out of it nonetheless. Until they knew who this guy was and what he wanted, they would have to play nice for now. Keira seemed to have the same idea, not saying anything for the moment, though she did subtly fidget with the collar of her dress.

Last edited:
Underground maze
"I'm doing my best...I really do...I don't want to be a coward..." Zenitsu replied sadly.
Clive refused the transmitter." I might not need this device. I can understand other beings. I guess being a dominant has it's advantages." The former archduke replied. " As for the creatures,I might have convinced them to fight on our side."
---------
Royal airplane
Shadow Monarch Shadow Monarch DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight
Noctis listened to the what the man had to say."I know the people from this world would not accept us. I could at least protect the ones that come from other worlds." The young king replied.
---------
Demon Slayer HQ
"A wise and logical decission!" Rengoku replied. " It will allow us to cover more ground!"
---------
Wisteria gardens
"Right!" Seifer replied as he followed Sheala." You're not getting away!" Squall shouts as he chases after Seifer and the sorceress.
----
Obanai,Kaburamaru and Sanemi were not able to fight right now. Unfortunatly for them,things to get worse as Giyu brought out a Kunai and attempts to stab Geralt.

Underground Maze

Knowing the dangers, it only made it more difficult for Sung to leave. He would have to wait till this was done. If the place was destroyed then he would have to be here to make sure that the people present didn't die. He had already been one step ahead of Edgeworth. He had sent some of his shadows out to explore this dungeon the moment he arrived.

Other than the man who had led them here there were at least three more prisoners here. Though, one was only a hunch. Since his shadow is unable to enter the room. The only issue is this place is huge, and his shadows have yet to completely explore the area.

“This place is extensive. It is so large that it is a medical that we have all met.” Sung said as he looked towards the door. The shadow that was looking around the one door suddenly was destroyed. He remained calm, but now he was a little worried.

Sephiroth had made his way to the lab section of the facility. He really didn't like this area, and wanted nothing to do with the crazed men and women that called this place their home. The Taskforce allowed all kinds of experiments to be done to the prisoners here.

Paying no mind to the multitude of machines and people working them he just continued down the path to where he knew Hojo would be. However when he got there the man was nowhere to be seen.

Turning on his heels he decided to leave. He didn't want to wait for the mad man to return.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Royal airplane

Solomon was unimpressed with the answer that had been provided. It seemed the young king was only here to try and protect. It seemed such a waste to have a child like that ruling a nation. He was naive, and soft hearted. The nation was doomed to fail. This child was no threat to his plans. Though, he was not so sure about the people of his nation.

“You remind me of a child. Hoping that what you are doing is right. Innocence is not something a ruler should have.” Solomon said as he uncrossed his legs. He leaned forward looking not at the king, but the young lady who was sitting over with Wright. She was a strong user of magic, but she seemed to be weary of him. He then returned his attention to the king. He was thinking of what he was going to do. Would he let Noctis go,or would he decide to take a different approach?

"Young lady. Do you agree with Noctis and his beliefs?"

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Demon slayers HQ

With everything decided Pyo went a separate way than the others. He didn't know where he was going. However what he did know was there was a large amount of killing intent coming from this direction. So he quickly followed the killing intent to its location.

Once he arrived he saw the strangest thing. A young man with extra arms protruding out of his sides. He was even fighting the arms. Then there was a second man trying to stab the one with the extra arms. He was about to make his presence known, but then a man with white hair appeared and cut off the hand of the one about to stab the other. He was unsure of who was who. However, something caught his eye, and he decided who he should help.

Conjuring his strings he used them to wrap them around the arms that were protruding unnaturally out of the child. The strings tightened digging deep into the arms. He then walked out of the tree line looking at the man with white hair. If this was who he thought, ‘She’ was going to be happy. As he approached the group several blades could be seen hovering around the young man's body.

“Whose side are you on?” He questioned. He wanted to have an idea of if any of these people are working with his target.

Underground Maze

Edgeworth turned to face Zenitsu. The boy’s sadness reminded him of the shattered confidence of Sebastian Debeste, in the aftermath of his father’s emotional abuse. Sebastian had long since overcome those demons and learned to stand on his own, but perhaps Edgeworth could offer some guidance to Zenitsu like he once did for Sebastian.

"I know you are, Zenitsu. We all do." Edgeworth said to him in a softer tone. "In fact, I knew a young man in my world named Sebastian, who was very similar to you. Sebastian always tried his best, but all his life, no one ever truly bothered to give him the guidance he needed. To make matters worse, his father was a very cruel man, bribing his teachers to give him awards he hadn't truly earned, just so he could humiliate him with that fact later on, revealing all his proudest achievements to be one big lie. It almost destroyed him; for a time, Sebastian became fully convinced that he was a useless idiot who would never truly amount to anything in life."

"But he was wrong. When he finally did receive the proper guidance, he was very eager to learn. He even found the courage to stand up to his father. To prove to everyone, even to himself, just how reliable he could truly be.”

“Your circumstances are different, of course, but I still see the same potential in you. With the right guidance, or maybe just the right motivation… who knows what you might be capable of?”

Then Sung answered his question as best as could be expected. Edgeworth was just about to suggest that they leave now, but then suddenly Sung started to look worried.

“What is it?” Edgeworth asked Sung, already bracing for the worst.

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Sheala et al.

Sheala paid little heed to Squall, opening a portal for herself and Seifer and pushing Seifer back.

“Come with us, kitten.” Sheala said to Rinoa. “Rita wouldn’t want you to die here. And besides, we sorceresses need to stick together in this world.”

Geralt et al.

Once Sakon was down, Geralt turned to check on Sanemi, only to recoil in shock when he saw Sanemi struggling with two hands and a head sticking out of him.

“What the-?” Geralt started to say, briefly distracted from the false Giyu as the latter struck him from behind with some kind of short blade. At the same time, some kind of thread suddenly wrapped around Ukon’s arms, prying them off of Sanemi.

“Hey!” Ukon shouted, trying to pull himself free of the strings. The thread wouldn’t be enough to remove Ukon from Sanemi completely, but for now Pyo’s thread would give Sanemi enough freedom to start fighting back. And just in time too, because Sakon had just gotten up, and took out a kunai to try to free his brother.

Meanwhile, Geralt’s fighter instincts kicked in as he spun to face Giyu, yanking the kunai out of his back.

“I figured you weren’t who you said you were.” Geralt said, taking out his silver sword. Whatever these people were, they definitely weren’t human.

Then the one responsible for the threads revealed himself, asking whose side they were on. Geralt kept his eyes on the false Giyu, but addressed him nonetheless.

“I was just about to ask you the same question.” Geralt asked Pyo, then quickly turned his focus to Sanemi, still keeping his eyes on the false Giyu.

“Where’s your friend? The one with the snake?” Geralt asked Sanemi, now that the latter was free to speak again.

Wisteria Gardens
Hill on the Outer Edge

The Sound Shinobi made their way through the path of dying trees, past the outer edge of the wisteria gardens, and straight toward a nearby hill. Standing at the base of the hill was a male figure wearing a Demon Slayer Corps uniform and a white cat-shaped mask with large, piercing red eyes.

"Hey you!" Kidomaru called out to the figure. "Where the hell is your witch?!"

"Call her that again, and I'll replace your tongue with a crushed wisteria flower." The masked figure said to Kidomaru in an electronically modulated voice. The red eyes of the cat-mask stared directly into Obanai's eyes as the figure approached him, prying the bandages from Jirobo's hands, only to then roughly tighten the makeshift gag enough to pull the bandages into Obanai's mouth.

"Do you believe in karma, Iguro-san? I didn't, until now." The figure said coldly, tying the gag securely behind Obanai’s head.

He then stepped back, as if to admire his and Kidomaru's handiwork.

"Look at you." The figure chuckled. "Bound. Gagged. Helpless. Trapped in the middle of a war zone with no hope of defending yourself. The psycho who did this to you knows you could get seriously hurt, but obviously he doesn't care."

He grabbed the front of Obanai's hair, forcing the Serpent Hashira to look the cat-mask in the eyes.

"But why would he do this, Iguro-san? What crime could you possibly have committed to deserve this?" The figure asked Obanai mockingly, fake sympathy dripping from his modulated tone.

"Were you weak? Did you forget? Did you take your time?"

His voice lowered into a venomous growl as he leaned slightly closer to Obanai's face.

"Did you piss him off?"

Utopian Royal Airplane

Being put on the spot like this was not entirely unexpected. Keira let go of the collar of her shirt, which now had the first button unbuttoned.

“I had my doubts. In my world, kings like him tend to have extremely short lifespans. But he’s delivered on all his promises thus far.” Keira said, keeping her tone casual in spite of everything. “And as far as maturity, that’s not something one can acquire instantly on a whim. My stance in this matter essentially boils down to ‘wait and see’.”

Last edited:
Underground maze
"I'm not pretending to be someone I'm not and no one is trying to give me a false life either." Zenitsu replied." I do have guidance...from Gramps. He trained me hard...way to hard,but he cares about me. He believes in me. He's not really my Gramps. He "adopted" me in a way. His name is Jigoro Kuwajima. He used to be a Demon slayer,the Thunder hashira to be precise."
Before Zenitsu could explain more,he noticed about Sung. "What's going on?!"
----------
Vs Sheala and Seifer.
"No. I used to be controled by Ultimecia. I know corrupted sorceress3s when I see one." Rinoa replied."You are just like her. I'm not siding with you."

As Rinoa and Squall were still facing Sheala,AU Zenitsu picked up multiple sounds. Howrever,four caught his attention. There was Iguro,two demons...and the third...a sound he knew too well. " No...it can't be..."
He blitzes toward the location of the sounds. Joshua and Torgal noticed that and went after him.
-------'
Vs Sound five and ??????
The Giyu imposter looked shocked as the kunai was knocked off his hands. A puff of smoke surounded him as the attack forced him to turn back to his true form. A silver haired young man wearing glasses,a shinobi headband with a music note symbol and wearing a purple battle outfit.
" Not bad." The young man said. " You figured it out."

"Those Demons took Obanai away!!!" Sanemi shouts before to focus on Ukon still stuck on him.

Wind breathing...Sixth form...Black wind,Mountain mist!!!"

Sanemi spins and attempts to slash Ukon away from his being,while making sure not to kill himself in the process.

"Try all you want. Kidomaru is taking the Serpent Hashira to Lord Orochimaru. He will have the honor to be his next vessel."

---------
Wisteria gardens
Hill on the Outer edge.
Obanai stares at the masked swordman. His uniform. A Demon Slayer Corps member...and he working with the witches?!"
"I...don't know...what..you're talking about..." Obanai replied with a muffed voice. Who was he? Karma? What was he talking about?
Wait...this scene...it seemed familiar to him...
When Kamado was brought in front of him and his fellow hashira, to be judged for traveling with a demon.
He and most of his fellow hashira were against that,until the Master ame and told them that Kamado and his sister were to continue yo work with the Corps. Instead,he was the one gagged.
"I never met you...yet this is all familiar to me... Are you talking about Kamado and his demon sister? How could you know about this?"
Wait,there was something else...
"Is it about...my...trainning...You...had a problem with that? It was my way to train you all..."
This man could be one of the Demon Slayers he had force to "contribute" to his obstacle course/training.
" Who...are..you?"
He continues to stare toward the masked Demon Slayer,slowly showing fear in his eyes.

He could hear the sound of thunder coming closer.

AU Zenitsu stopped dead in his tracks as he witnessed the scene in front of him.

Obanai was gagged and tied up,threatened by a masked swordman. Two demons stood near them.

Even if he didn't like the Serpent Hashira,both this one and the one from his world, AU Zenitsu needed to save him. Though...the sounds coming from the masked swordman...it coudn't be him? If it was him..why was he threatening Iguro san...a variant of him too? He knew that Iguro san was a jerk,even this one,but still.He was too affraid to do anything. He didn't know what to do.
No,he needed to know. He blitzes toward the masked man,attempting to tackle him away from Iguro San.
-----------
Royal airplane
"I....I'm ...well...I'm learning,alright?!" Noctis shouts,having snapped. " I'm not naive! I know what it is! I don't want Utopia to end up like Imsomnia!!!" Noctis shouts.
"Our home Kingdom of Insomnia fell to the might of the Niflheim empire." Ignis explained." Noct's father, Regis Lucis Caelum was killed by the enemy. The empire tricked the king into signing a peace treaty. It was a trap to infiltrate the kingdom and steal the crystal."
Noctis looked down,as the memories still haunted him.

Last edited:
Underground Maze

Sung’s attention was taken away from the group, as he commanded one of his other shadows to head to where the one was destroyed. The room was sealed with a powerful magic, but it's not what destroyed his shadow. Something else destroyed it. However, the shadow was unable to report on what had destroyed it. This made Sung worried because the soldier was completely destroyed. This had only almost happened one time. Not just anything could kill his creations. He feared that one of the other Monarchs had also been summoned to this world.

Edgeworth's voice caught his attention as he looked back at the group. The older man looked worried and asked him what was wrong. Zenitsu also saw his sudden change. They both wanted to know what was wrong. It was hard to tell someone what had happened. Since it could make the people a target. If it was another of the Monarchs, then him even being near them would put them in danger.

“One of my shadows was destroyed.” Sung said as he turned his attention to the both of them. “It is not an easy task to completely eradicate the existence of one of my shadows. So, this means that whatever attacked it was strong. This can be an issue if it is someone else from the world that I come from. If that is the case I will have to go and face the assailant. If that happens…” Sung was not wanting to panic the people in the room, but if he and the other being fought it might cause this plane to suffer. He knew the power of the fight he had with the Frost, and Beast Monarch had massive destruction of the city they were in. The spell on this place might falter if he needed to fight.

“If I fight here, it could be deadly to all of you.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Royal airplane

The sorceress's answer made sense. She was not for or against, but she did support the dream that the King had. It was troubling that someone with the power to rule this pathetic world was willing to suffer the wrath of the people of this world just for peace. It also sickened him to see that they were nothing but pawns to the people of this world. This was going to cause a war. A war between the people that don't want to be servants to the people of this world, and the people that only want to protect those people.

Then Noctis snapped. Claiming that he was still learning, and confessing his real reason for the way he was ruling. He only wanted peace in order to keep this new Kingdom from becoming like his old kingdom. A small smirk appeared on his face as he looked at Noctis. Solomon knew he could use this one memory to break the young king. Noctis’ ideals and presence was a thorn in his plans, and they would need to be removed. Though should he do it now, or maybe probe for a more powerful memory that will work in his favor. A small chuckle left his lips as he looked at Noctis.

“I thought you were strong? You are just a weak man that was unable to protect what he needed to protect. Now you think uniting the people of other worlds under you will make up for the fact that you were too weak to protect what you valued most.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Demon slayers HQ

Pyo didn’t take his eyes off of the thing that was attached to the Hashira. Pyo recognized the child as one of the two he was playing with when he arrived in Utopia. He rolled his eyes slightly at the fact that Sanemi was so confident, and now he was nothing but that thing’s plaything. He pushed his thoughts to the side as he tightened his strings as arms struggled.

Pyo also didn’t understand the silver hairs statement about the snake. He was going to be used as a new body for someone. How was that even possible? It made no sense to him. Though there was a lot about different people from different worlds that he found confusing. Like people that use Magic. But for now, all he needed to know was how to stop them.

“My threads are not that easy to break.” Pyo said as he turned his attention back to Gerald. “Master Ubuyashiki had almost been kidnapped, and I was sent to try and find the sorceress that is trying to destroy him, and this place. Me and two others split up to look for her, and I followed the blood lust these two were exerting.” Pyo said as he just shook his head. He should have been able to feel the blood lust of the person casting a spell to kill all of these people. So, she must not be casting it yet.

Just as he was having these thoughts Sanemi had decided that enough was enough and he used one of his skills to try and free himself from the creature. The moment he started to spin he dissolved the strings that were holding the creature's arms. If he had left them, it might have killed the man.

Just as Sanemi was finishing his spinning Pyo suddenly felt a large source of blood lust. He quickly turned to face the direction of the feeling, and his sys narrowed. “I found you!” He exclaimed as he took his first step to leave, his blades flew back to his belt. “I hope you two can handle these people. I need to go and stop her from casting her spell.” With that Pyo was gone.

Underground maze
Zenitsu shook like a leaf as he heard what Sung said." We...would die if you fight that thing....you're serious,right?!" He shours before to faint again.
He went back on sleepfight mode again. " It might be wiser if I go instead." He said with a serious tone.

--------
Royal airplane
Let's just say what the man say didn't help Noctis calm down. " My father sent ne away before it happened. I coudn't do anything about it. He wanted to protect me..." He added. " Did Ardyn sent you? Your mind games are the same as his."
-------
Demon Slayer HQ
"Yeah,do that. That would save us alot of trouble." Sanemi said to Pyo,while still struggling to get the demon out of him.
A still shocked but not injured Kaburamaru slitters quietly toward Geralt. He looked scared and worried about his owner and friend missing.

Underground Maze

"Wait, both of you." Edgeworth spoke up. He did not want anyone to have to put themselves in danger. But until he at least knew more about their hidden enemy, he had no idea how to do that.

"Our first priority must be to learn more about whoever killed Sung's shadow, and especially whether they really do hail from his world or not. Only then can we determine the proper course of action." Edgeworth asserted, then turned to Sung. "Was your shadow able to leave any clues as to who or what destroyed it?"

Demon Slayer Corps HQ
Wisteria Gardens

Sheala et al.

"Such a naïve little kitten, coddled and sheltered by the wounded she-cat who raised her." Sheala shook her head. "If you won't join us, then at least get out of here while you still can. Like I said, Mistress Laux-Antille would not want you to die. Not now. Not here. Not like this.”

Without another word, she passed through the portal directly to the designated rendezvous point.

Geralt et al.

“What are you - AAAAARGH!!!

Unable to move thanks to Pyo’s strings, Ukon was easy prey for Sanemi’s sword technique, and screamed in pain as both of his arms were sliced clean off. The main disadvantage of his kekkei genkai turned blood demon art was that he could not regenerate any of his own severed body tissue while occupying a human body. This left Ukon with no choice but to leave Sanemi’s body altogether before his head could be cut off too. Ukon then merged back into Sakon to regenerate, and the twins moved to stand next to their comrade with the glasses.

“Screw this! We gotta get to the rendezvous point, now!” Sakon told the man with the glasses. “This whole place is gonna blow!”

While Sakon was panicking, Geralt took the opportunity to survey the immediate area. With Pyo going after whoever was about to blow up the Corps, Geralt turned his focus to tracking down the captured demon slayer. Unfortunately, the demons who took him had been very careful not to leave any tracks for Geralt to follow. If they didn’t find any leads soon, the trail was sure to go cold.

But then a lead managed to find its way to them, in the form of a white snake just like the one that was wrapped around Obanai’s neck when Geralt last saw him. Kaburamaru slithered up to Geralt and even looked him in the eyes, as if pleading with him to save his master. Geralt had never seen a snake show that level of emotion before, but there was no time to question it.

“This is Obanai’s snake, isn’t it?” Geralt asked Sanemi. Once Sanemi confirmed that it was, Geralt gently picked up Kaburamaru and held the snake up to his nose, then closed his eyes and craned his neck upward. After three seconds at most, Geralt’s eyes snapped open.

“Found the scent!” Geralt told Sanemi before taking off after Obanai’s scent, following it all the way to a hill at the edge of the wisteria trees.

Wisteria Gardens
Hill on the Outer Edge

The masked figure fell completely silent, slowly letting go of Obanai’s hair. The Serpent Hashira was actually stubborn enough to try to speak through his gag. The sound was so muffled that the figure had to lean forward a bit to understand anything, but Obanai still more or less managed to get the words out. The figure ignored the impatient glares of the Sound Shinobi and listened quietly throughout, only letting out a dry chuckle when the subject of Obanai’s training came up.

”I suppose you were, in your own twisted way.“ The figure said dryly. “Personally, I’m not even mad about it. It’s just ironic, is all.”

The figure paused for a moment, turning away from Obanai and gazing out at the wisteria trees.

”You’re not wrong about that first answer, but to be fair, you were barely an accomplice in that so-called trial.” The figure continued, but now the venomous growl was starting to return.

”You weren't the heartless bastard who laughed as he tortured an innocent girl.” The swordsman clenched his fists, and there was a slight crack in his modulated voice. “You weren't the pretentious hypocrite of a master who didn’t even lift a finger to stop him!”

The figure’s breathing became shaky for a moment, but he eventually calmed himself down and unclenched his fists. But now he was no longer facing Obanai, and made no attempt to do so.

”Lady Sheala would‘ve stopped him. She would've made him regret even thinking about hurting that girl!” The figure’s tone changed again, becoming lighter and more fawning, like a teenager having his first crush. “The Corps really would be so much better off with Lady Sheala in charge.”

”Lord Orochimaru’s body could reject him at any moment!” Kimimaro snapped impatiently. “Now would you please spare us these theatrics and get us out of here?!”

Before the masked swordsman could respond to that, AU Zenitsu tackled him out of nowhere. The figure was quick to fight back, however, using AU Zenitsu’s own momentum against him to flip him over, such that now it was the masked figure who had AU Zenitsu pinned.

“Stay out of this, Zenitsu!” The masked figure warned. He addressed the Sound Shinobi next, but did not take his eyes off of AU Zenitsu.

“That song Lady Sheala taught you!” The masked figure said. “Play it now!”

Tayuya did so, but played the melody much faster and more urgently than she had with Seifer. Within the first few bars into the song, a female owl gracefully flew down from the top of the hill and hovered just above the heads of Obanai and his captors. At that precise moment, a glowing portal opened directly in front of Jirobo, and a cone of light shined down from the owl to cover Obanai and the Sound Shinobi, who immediately took the hint. Any foe who tried to enter the cone of light would be instantly struck by a bolt of lightning shooting from the owl's location.

“Jirobo, go!” Kimimaro ordered, moving with the other shinobi to cover Jirobo as the latter carried Obanai toward the portal. If Obanai drew close enough to the portal, he would be able to see a glimpse of Orochimaru on the other side, and vice versa.

At around that same time, Geralt neared the edge of the wisteria gardens and caught sight of the bound and gagged Obanai, just as the demonic ninjas started hauling him toward an open portal. Geralt noticed that Sanemi had chosen to follow him after all, but unlike Sanemi, Geralt knew exactly who the owl was and what the cone of light was capable of doing.

"That owl is a sorceress in disguise. She's protecting them." Geralt explained to Sanemi, trusting him from there to take out the owl or at least to stay out of the cone of light.

Meanwhile, Sheala arrived as well, and the masked figure heard the sound of a portal opening.

“Lady Sheala!” The masked figure said excitedly, only to then fall silent as he realized she was injured. This momentarily distracted him from pinning down AU Zenitsu.

Wisteria Gardens
Hilltop on the Outer Edge

At the very top of the hill, guarded on all sides by metal automatons, Sabrina Glevissig lay exhausted in the middle of a drawn circle, watching the many shooting stars in the sky as they grew larger and larger. All the stabilizers and required protective measures were in place, and she had just finished reciting the final incantations and charging the spell with her energy. Now it was only a matter of time before Melgar's Fire reduced the Demon Slayer Corps to ashes. Only one thing remained for her vengeance to truly be complete.

"Bring Ubuyashiki to me." Sabrina ordered a handful of the hundreds of metalloids, her voice low and almost drunk-sounding. "I promised I'd make him watch."

A few of the metalloids left to do her bidding, while the others stayed behind to protect her. Then a stranger suddenly appeared in their midst, and Sabrina let out a slow, tired laugh as she saw him.

"You're not with the Corps." Sabrina noted, slowly getting up in such a way as to deliberately draw Pyo's eye to certain parts of her figure, from the hint of cleavage peeking out of her low-cut top to the shapely curves of her waist and hips.

"It doesn't matter anyway. You're too late." Sabrina said. "Look above you. The spell is complete. Ubuyashiki and his spoiled rabble will soon be naught but ashes."

A peal of thunder and a cold rainfall suddenly interrupted her thoughts, and she watched horrified as a thunderstorm appeared out of nowhere. The rain was putting out the fire of the meteors, while the lightning struck only the meteors while sparing the rest of the Corps.

"No!!" Sabrina shouted, leaping to her feet and preparing to cast another spell. This was no ordinary storm, and whoever was behind it was ruining everything!

Wisteria Gardens
Lake North of the Ubuyashiki Residence

Margarita continued to keep a watchful eye on the night sky above. The moment she saw the meteors approaching, she already began bracing herself.

"It's time." Margarita told Kanao. "Take shelter, quickly. Even with my counter spell, staying outside could still be dangerous."

With no more time to waste, Margarita put her full concentration into her spell. Storm clouds blossomed in the sky, and rain poured down on the entire compound, putting out the flames of every meteor that approached it. Bolts of lightning flashed in the sky, but not a single lightning bolt touched the compound itself or anyone in it. Instead, the lightning only struck the meteors, shattering each meteor into pieces. As a result, the blazing meteor shower was reduced to a hailstorm, which could still cause injury to anyone within range, but was still far less harmful than the meteors themselves.

Utopian Royal Airplane

"OBJECTION!" Wright shouted almost out of nowhere, only to backtrack slightly as this drew all eyes onto him for a split second.

"Sorry; old habit. Anyway..." He glared at Solomon. "Turning past traumas into something positive is perfectly okay! Admirable, even! If anything, that makes King Noctis stronger and braver than any head of state among the 120! They're all so scared of what they don't understand that they resorted to building the Taskforce in the first place. Meanwhile King Noctis has been fighting to make sure no one ever has to go through what he went through! Now THAT is bravery!"

Last edited:
Underground maze
"An nearby enemy might have destroyed his shadow?" Clive asked. "This is not good. Stay on your guard everyone."
"Easier said then done!" Zenitsu shouts.
"Sign...this kid..." Clive muttered.
----------
Demon Slayer HQ
Wisteria gardens

Sheala & al
"Thanks for the advice but I have faith in my teacher. She'll make sure that meteor won't fall." Rinoa replied.
"You really think so? That she might be able?" Squall asked.
-------
Geralt and co.
Kabuto followed the other sound ninja.
Meanwhile,Sanemi also noticed Ksburamaru. " That's his snake alright!" Sanemi said.He followed Geralt as he found the scent.
-------
Demon Slayer HQ
Hill on the Outer edge

Obanai helplessly listened to what his captors were saying. Something was familliar about this masked swordman.And eho is this Orochimaru. As he was being dragged toward the portal.The figure he saw at the other side of the portal reminded him of his horrible childhood. He understood that he was about to be used as a sacrifice again. He saw the snake demin through Orochimaru.

"No...No...not this again...please no!" Obanai was worried and scared.
AU Zenitsu could hear his sounds as he was pinned down by the masked swordman.
" Please,this isn't you! I I know Sameni's a jerk,even the one from our reality,but you didn't say such things about him,despite him hurting Nezuko...and you respect the Master too,even Kiriya,our curent master!" AU Zenitsu pleades. " Your sounds are covered by malevolant sounds that ain't yours! The sorcereses brainwashed you! You are better then this! Nezuko woudn't want that!" He adds

He then noticed that the masked man was distracted. " I'm sorry...I hope you forgive me when you return back to normal..." AU Zenitsu added as he focused.

Thunder breathing....first form...Thunderclap and flash....Godlike speed!"

He blitzes and tackles the man onces again,his blade hitting the mask at the same time.

Around the same time,Sanemi unleashes one of his techniques toward the enemy while attempting to free Obanai. He aimed for the owl.

-----

Rengoku and Prompto quickly arrived to Sabrina's location. They witnessed the spell as well as Rita's counterspell.

Prompto shoots toward the sorceress. " Sorry but can't let you destroy the Corps!" Prompto said.

Rengoku charges toward Sabrina.
"Flame breathing...first form...Unknowing fire!"
------
Lake.
Kanao nodded to Rita and quietly went to hide in a nearby cabin.
------
Utopian royal airplane
Noctis listened to Mr Wright and what he said about him. " You...really think do?" He asked.

Last edited:
Underground Maze

Shaking his head he looked at Zenitsu as the young man was so scared at the fact of what he said. He was so scared that he passed out yet again. Then the weirdest thing happened he changed back into his braver self. It made him wonder what it was that made him this way. However, he could understand the child. He was like him in a way. He was the weakest Hunter in his world. Then he got this power and is now one of the strongest in his world. That child will probably grow to be strong. But now was not the time for this.

He was about to say something to the young demon hunter. However, Edgeworth spoke up first. He objected to the idea of either of them going to see what destroyed his shadow. Granted he would have never allowed Zenitsu to go and face this new enemy. This would be a fight for him alone. He would never endanger anyone else.

“They were destroyed before they could even see anything. It was by a door that was sealed with Magic, and as it was trying to enter the room it was destroyed. I know the magic was not what destroyed it. So, because of that I believe that someone else from my world had appeared in this one. If that is the case. This world might no longer be safe. For any of us.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Royal airplane

Chuckling slightly as he watched the reaction of the King it made his day to see the young ruler lose his cool over what he said. It seemed that the conversation was going the way he wanted. If Noctis broke, then Utopia would fall. He might be able to force the child to follow him, but his feeling was lost the moment Wright spoke. His eyes narrowed as he looked over at the powerless man. Wright should have heeded his warning of keeping his mouth shut. Now he was going to make Wright pay for running his mood.

Turning his head in the man's direction he stared into Wright's eyes. “Did I say someone like you was allowed to speak?” Solomon said as he raised a finger, pointing it at Wright. “Obumbratio consumit conscientiam.” Solomon said as the shadows around Wright's chair came to life. They wrapped around him. They completely consumed his form. As the spell worked to seal Wright’s consciousness, Solomon returned his attention to Noctis.

“Now that this little distraction is taken care of.” Solomon said as he laced his finger together and placed his hand on his lap. “First, I don’t know who this Arden is, but he sounds like someone I would get along with. Second, if you don’t like the truth. Then don’t tell people your sad stories. People won't take you seriously if you keep blaming your past for the reason you are doing what you do. You need to stop playing the victim card. No matter what you say, your father believed you were too weak to be by his side. And because of this weakness you let everything you love die. You can’t blame anyone other than yourself.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Demon slayers HQ

Arriving at the mountain that the sorceress had chosen to cast her spell on, Pyo had arrived to see the woman lying on the ground. She seemed to exist and in no shape to fight. However, she looked at him and laughed as she picked herself up off of the ground. He was unaware that the two metal guards were once four. He didn’t see the other two leave to go and retrieve the master. Yet that was not the issue at the moment. The woman made every attempt to show him her body.

Granted she was stunning, and she had curves in all of the right places. She would be able to seduce most men with her charm, but he could care less about her. Granted he has slept with his fair share of women, but this woman was not someone he was interested in. She was like a rose. Beautiful, but if you weren't careful her thorns would stab you.

“I am not with the Demon Slayers. I am a stranger to them, and you. However, I choose to fight at their side.” Pyo said as she spoke once more saying that he was too late and the spell had been completed. His eyes narrowed, as he pulled the short sword that had been made for him. His attention turned to the sky as he watched balls of fire rain down. However, at the same time thunder clouds had formed and were attacking the balls of fire. Reducing them to harmless debris.

Her scream of frustration was evident as he looked from the sky to her. She was distressed, and looked like she was going to try and cast another spell. He didn’t think she truthfully had it in her to do something like that. To him it was all she could do to keep herself standing. Yet he truly knew nothing of how magic worked, and he was not going to give her the chance. He was going to kill here and now. To remove her from the equation. He held the blade in front of himself as he charged at the woman.

Underground Maze

Edgeworth grimaced a bit. Sung’s explanation wasn’t much to go on, and the lack of usable intel frustrated Edgeworth to no end.

“Unfortunately I cannot give a valid opinion in this situation with the information we have.” Edgeworth said. “But perhaps the Mejai may know more, this being their territory as it were. They would most likely know what sort of creature murdered Sung’s shadow.”

In retrospect, Edgeworth noted, perhaps ‘murdered’ was not entirely accurate; he knew very little about Sung’s shadows and whether or not they were truly alive. Old habits really did die hard.

Wisteria Gardens
Hill on the Outer Edge

AU Zenitsu vs. AU Tanjiro

AU Zenitsu’s sword strike knocked the cat-mask off of the figure’s face. By the time their struggle was over, an older version of Tanjiro Kamado looked up at Zenitsu, then shook his head.

“No, Zenitsu. You have it all wrong.” AU Tanjiro said sadly. “All this time, I’ve been brainwashing myself. I joined the Corps to help Nezuko. She and I risked our lives for them more times than I can count! And for what?”

Now tears were starting to spill out from AU Tanjiro’s eyes.

“The Corps never cared about Nezuko. Any one of them could have stopped Sanemi from torturing her, but they all just stood there and let him do whatever the hell he wanted. Even worse, they let him just walk away without even making him apologize for what he did, and now they expect us to just shut up and act like nothing happened! I’ll never forgive them for that! Never!”

He started sobbing, but then suddenly there was a hint of laughter in his voice as well.

“You know what Lady Sabrina told me? She said if she was the Master, she would’ve given Sanemi ten lashes for every time he stabbed Nezuko, then slowly sawed off his sword arm so he could never do it again. And she would’ve made the other Hashira watch the whole thing, to teach them all not to mess with Nezuko.” AU Tanjiro started to laugh even louder. “I almost hope they all survive this battle, just so I can see the looks on their faces when it happens!”

Geralt/Sanemi/Obanai vs. Sound Shinobi

"Watch it, Snake Boy!" Jirobo barked at the frightened Obanai, whose panicked struggles were now becoming more of a nuisance for his captor. The more Obanai struggled, the harder of a time Jirobo had carrying him, slowing the group down.

The owl was forced to fly away to avoid Sanemi's attack, causing the cone of light to disappear. With the cone of light out of the way and Sanemi distracting the Sound Shinobi, Geralt cast Aard to push Jirobo and Obanai away from the portal. This created just enough of a gap for Geralt to block Jirobo’s path to the portal.

"Outta my way, old man!" Jirobo scowled at Geralt, who calmly returned the shinobi's gaze and made a weird hand motion, unlike any jutsu Jirobo had ever heard of.

"Let him go. Now." Geralt ordered, casting the Axii sign on Jirobo.

There was a low rumble from Jirobo’s throat, but he complied with Geralt‘s demand and set Obanai down on the ground.

"What are you doing, fatso?!" Tayuya shrieked, causing Jirobo to start snapping out of his trance.

Just before Jirobo could pick up Obanai again, Geralt lunged forward and snatched Obanai out of his reach, then picked up the Serpent Hashira and ran. Obanai was still in shock, but other than that he was completely unharmed. Clearly these demons wanted him alive for some reason.

"Got him!" Geralt shouted to Sanemi. The Sound Shinobi were already in hot pursuit, and the owl flew back to try to attack Geralt with lightning bolts. But Geralt couldn’t do much to fight back while still carrying Obanai, and stopping to free Obanai from his bonds was impossible with this many enemies constantly attacking from every angle. So instead, Geralt focused on dodging each attack as it came, weaving around the shinobi and the owl as best he could to try to reach Sanemi.

Meanwhile, Kaburamaru was at least able to reunite with his rightful owner during the confusion, returning to his usual perch around Obanai’s neck.

Wisteria Gardens

Prompto’s shot struck Sabrina in the side while she was distracted, and both Pyo and Rengoku followed up with charging sword attacks. Sabrina was more prepared for the latter two, and she stepped back and raised her hands to conjure an energy shield…

…only there was no shield.

Rengoku’s horizontal slash continued unimpeded, slicing Sabrina’s left hand clean off. Sabrina screamed in pain and recoiled in on herself, clutching the bleeding stump where her hand once was, and barely avoiding a fatal blow as Pyo’s attack cut deep into her side.

Pyo’s strike also slashed open the side of her dress where the bullet had hit, and Sabrina’s face turned pale as she saw black veins spreading from the bullet wound.

“Dimeritium…!” Sabrina gasped quietly in horror, curling in on herself as she retched and wheezed. “Fucking dimeritium!”

Last edited:
Wisteria gardens
" Good,now let's get out here!" Sanemi replied. He noticed the owl attacking them.
" Oh no you don't!!! Wind breathing...fourth form...Black wind Mountain mist!!" He proceeds with an upward slash toward the owl.
-----------
AU Zenitsu vs AU Tanjiro

AU Zenitsu looked at the unmasked swordman,who turned out to be his friend and fellow demon slayer,Tanjro Kamado.
He listened to what he said. He was disturbed when AU Tanjiro's sadness turned to mad laugther.

"You're scaring me...I barely regonise you Tanjiro...Those witches must have cast a spell on you! The Tanjiro I know isn't like that! " AU Zenitsu shouts.
"I get it,Sanemi is aweful for what he did to Nezuko. Ican't forgive me either. But the rest of the Hashira and the Master. Well,I was still at the Butterfly mansion resting and healing from that Spider's curse at the time... I mean maybe they didn't want to interfere. They are still your familly and Nezuko's as well." AU Zenitsu said,tears falling from his eyes.
"I know the real you is still here. I can hear it inside you...so please,fight i this curse that they cast upon you!"

Royal Utopian airplane
Noctis started to see what was the man doing. He might not know Ardyn but he's started to do the same thing. " I've been though the same kind of mind games before. You might not know Ardyn,but you are pulling the same stunt as him. Why woudn't I be surprise if you are him. He's a shape shifter after all." Noctis added.
-----------
Wisteria gardens
Hilltop on the Outer edge

"Sorry lady. This was the only way to stop you." Prompto said. "We cannot allow you to destroy the HQ!" Rengoku replied.
"Guys,am I late?!" A spiky black haired young Kingsglaive with a Buster sword on his back just artived.
"Zack? What are you doing here?!" Prompto asked. " Gladio and I were sent to assist you and Marcus...though I see you got things under control..." Zack Fair added as he saw that Sabrina was neutralised.
---------
Underground maze
"Then allow me." Clive replied. " I made a pact with them. I can ask."
" I...well..." the still sleepwalking Zenitsu started. " I just wanted to help..."

Last edited:
Underground Maze

Edgeworth listened to Clive’s proposal, but could also hear the sadness in Zenitsu’s voice. The young man really did want to be of some help to the group, and Edgeworth couldn’t fault him for that. In fact, there may still be a way. For one thing, Clive’s pact with the Mejai may not be without its risks.

“I know you do, Zenitsu. However, you must also learn to take care of yourself. I cannot in good conscience ask you to put yourself in any more danger than necessary. No doubt our allies would agree with me on that point.”

He paused a bit, considering their options.

“But truth be told, consulting the Mejai also has its share of risks. Nezuko and I are especially vulnerable, given Nezuko’s exhaustion and my lack of any meaningful defense against the supernatural. We will need your protection in case anything goes wrong: you, Sung, and our new friend as well.” Edgeworth noted. As much as he would have liked to shelter Zenitsu from all of this, it was becoming increasingly apparent that they would all need to contribute in some way to the group’s survival and escape.

“According to the research notes, the blood ritual that grants the Mejai their immortality requires that at least one descendant of their king be still alive. That king lived thousands of years ago and fathered countless children in his lifetime, and they in turn spread his bloodline farther than the Mejai could keep track of.”

“Unable to know for sure who is or is not a descendant, the Mejai now feel a constant need to kill every human in existence, just to make sure they get every last descendant. Not the sort of creatures I’d want to visit without some form of security.”

Wisteria Gardens
Hill on the Outer Edge

Geralt/Sanemi/Obanai vs. Sound Shinobi

This time the owl did not quite see Sanemi in time. His upward slash grazed her left wing, forcing her to fly away to avoid falling and risking further injury.

The Sound Shinobi continued to chase after Geralt, but the owl’s absence gave him just enough of an opening to sprint past them and catch up to Sanemi, who was now being accosted by another supposed ally. Having already been conned once before, Geralt quickly decided not to take any chances with the newcomer, and he ducked past Sanemi and took shelter inside an unused lookout tower.

Last edited:
Underground maze
"I will ptotect Nezuko, you as well. I'll do my best." Zenitsu replied.

"The lad is braver when sleepwalking?" Clive asked confused. He slso listened to Edgeworth 's ecplaination about the Mejai."I made the promise to track down the descendants of the king who trapped them here. It's easier said then done."
---------
Wisteria garden
Hill on the outer edge.
"That's right! Fly away coward!!!" Sanemi shouts,raising his katana.
"Loud as always Shinazegawa. I thought Tomioka didn't have friends,but the same can be said about you." Sanemi turned to see Shinobu Kocho coming to him.
"Kocho,how can I be sure that's you and not another impostor?" Sanemi spat.
" This is the real me. You don't have to worry." Shinobu replied. She looked at the owl that was flying., the man that was carrying Obanai as well as demon shinobi coming toward them.

" I'll assist your friend so he can bring Iguro-san to safety. Would you mind holding off those troublesome demons? Tomioka will assist you shortly!" Shinobu added before to run aftet Geralt.

"Wait I..." Sanemi started. Right now he had no choice but to fend off the demons. He ran after them.

Last edited:
Underground Maze

With everything that was happening Sung was still on edge. With his shadow destroyed, and the fact that the people that were present wanted to speak with the Medjai. These creatures were living between life and death. They were stuck in limbo. Sung wanted to help them, but he didn’t know how. He could offer to make them one of his shadows, but he didn’t know what would happen to them and this place.

Turning his attention to Zenitsu he smiled at the young man. “You are of great help. If the person that destroyed my shadow is who I think it is. I wouldn’t want to put you in danger. He is quite strong, and me and him are on about the same level. He has threatened people I love before, and I would feel bad if you got hurt because of someone from my world.” Sung said as Edgeworth spoke up once more about his helpfulness.

“If you have a connection, then use it. See if they are willing to help. As for my shadow, I will find out soon if my fears are warranted.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
Royal airplane

Solomon chuckled as he shook his head at the nonsense that was coming out of the King’s mouth. Noctis was dead set on trying to convince himself that he was this Arden person. He wondered if he should try and convince him that he was nothing like this Arden person.

“You are such a child. Thinking that I am someone I am not. Oh well.” He said as he looked over to Wright as a smile formed on his face. As he had a slight idea. He was going to play a little game with Noctis.

“If I am like this Arden person. How about I take something from you? I could take this irritant that is sitting over there, or maybe that man standing beside you. Or Maybe I should take all of Utopia away from you.”

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Demon slayers HQ

Pyo was not a bit happy that his strike didn’t hit its mark. How she was able to dodge his attack he didn’t know. However now she was an easy target. He raised his weapon to deliver the final blow to the sorceress. He was not going to allow her the chance to talk her way out of this.

Underground maze.
"The enemy...is someone from your world...you really think so?" Zenitsu asked. " Though I am fast. I doubt they would be able to catch me."

"I'll seek them out." Clive replied to Sung.

------------
Royal airplane.
Noctis and Ignis glared toward the man. " You woudn't dare?!" Noctis shouts.
" What are you trying to achieve?" Ignis asked the man."You are indeed like Ardyn."
----------
Demon Slayer HQ
" Wait,what are you doing?!" Prompto shouts. Both Rengoku and Zack tried to retain Pyo. " Easy here Buddy! We need to interogate her!" Zack told Pyo.

Last edited:
Wisteria Gardens

At the mention of an interrogation, Sabrina calmed down a bit. In fact, she was almost entirely back to her original self before they arrived, save for a cold sweat and pallid complexion as the dimeritium continued to take effect.

“Doesn’t matter. My fate is sealed either way.” Sabrina said, slurring her words a bit. “But if you think my death will save you, you are sorely mistaken.”

But meanwhile, with Sabrina incapacitated for now, her deadly spell eventually ran its course. The final meteor fell and was instantly destroyed by the final lightning strike, leaving only the rain behind in the end. The rain momentarily stopped, but as it resumed, it began to wash away the dark magic that had been killing the wisteria trees, allowing the wisteria blossoms to flourish once again.

Wisteria Gardens
Hill on the Outer Edge

AU Zenitsu vs. AU Tanjiro

“Don’t call them that!!” AU Tanjiro snapped, but then stopped and shook his head.

“Sorry; I shouldn’t have yelled like that. It’s just… they’re not witches, they’re… I don’t even know how to describe them.” AU Tanjiro became euphoric again. “You wouldn’t understand until you see them for yourself. You should meet them, especially Lady Sheala; she outshines them all!”

But as he listened to AU Zenitsu’s explanation, AU Tanjiro sighed and shook his head.

“That’s exactly my point, Zenitsu.” AU Tanjiro said sadly. “They could’ve interfered and saved Nezuko; they just didn’t want to. They could’ve given Nezuko the justice she deserves after passing that stupid test; they just didn’t want to. Even now, after all she’s done for them, they STILL don’t want to. Some family they turned out to be!”

His tone and expression softened as he looked up at AU Zenitsu.

“But not you, Zenitsu. You’ve always been there for me and Nezuko, and I appreciate that more than you know. You and Inosuke are the only people in this entire Corps whom I can really call family. That’s why I’m asking you again: stay out of this. Don’t risk your life for these self-righteous bigots. They don’t deserve your loyalty, or mine, or Nezuko’s.”

Geralt/Obanai/Shinobu

They were safe enough for now, so Geralt wasted no more time in finally freeing Obanai. He started reaching to remove Obanai’s gag, but stopped when he noticed a subtle flinch from the young man in response. When Kaburamaru further emphasized the point by hissing at Geralt, the latter quickly took the hint and turned to Obanai’s bindings instead.

The sticky threads that bound Obanai were no ordinary spider silk, and neither of Geralt’s swords could cut through it. There was something unnatural about these threads, and Geralt had to wonder if there was some sort of magic flowing through them. And if so, how to counteract it. The Igni sign could probably burn off the threads, but obviously that would be way too dangerous for Obanai in this case. There had to be a safer way.

At the same time, the lookout tower was still being pelted with rain and falling meteorite debris and… wait a minute…!

Those meteor fragments were originally created by magic. And with the lightning striking only the meteors, it was clear that they too were the product of a spell, possibly charging the meteor fragments with even more magical energy. It was all purely theoretical, but it was the only possible solution right now, so Geralt decided to give it a try.

Finding a meteor fragment narrow and angular enough, Geralt proceeded to sharpen it into a crude knife, or at least as much of one as he could manage under the circumstances. Its cutting edge was far from ideal, but the concept worked after all, finally allowing Geralt to start cutting.

But just as Obanai’s hands were freed, someone else approached this temporary hideout of theirs. And after that last incident, there was no way to tell if they were friend or foe.

Giving Obanai the meteor-knife so he could finish cutting himself free, Geralt stood up and drew his silver sword to prepare to confront whoever was out there.

Last edited:

Wisteria gardens
Hill on the outer edge

AU Tanjiro vs AU Zenitsu

"You're and you've been here for me as well. So did Nezuko and Inosuke." AU Zenitsu replied. " To tell you the truth,when I ended up in this world, seperated from you and Inosuke...I felt lost...I became scared again...when I was told that a version of the Demon Slayer Corps was established in this world...well...I was afraid to join them,ever though they were fsmiliar,they were not the Corps we knew,so I hid myself in disguise joining the Kingsglaive. I thought I would never see you again...until now."

AU Zenitsu still kept his guard up. " The Tanjiro I know is still here,I can heard the sounds inside you. However...your sounds are burried under darker sounds. "

Before AU Zenitsu could speak any further...

"Hinokami Kagura! Clear Blue skies!"

A 15 year old version of Tanjiro attempts to strike his brainwashed older variant from behind.

AU Zenitsu could hear the sounds from the younger variant of his friend,who he assumed was the Prime variant. They were just as when he first met Tanjiro: Pure and innocent. He could also detect feelings of confusion. Prime Tanjiro might have have caught of scent of his older variant,maybe his as well.

------
"Easy now. I am no enemy!" Shinobu told Geralt as she came inside the room." Kocho..." Obanai replied after freeing himself.

"I'm the real deal." Shinobu replied."You'll need to be brought at the Butterfly mansion after this ordeal Iguro san."

"I don't need to go." Obanai replied, before to flinch."

"My point exactly. Your wounds need to get treated as soon as possible!"
She noticed Geralt. " Oh dear! A new friend of yours?"
----------
Vs Sound ninja.
"Water breathing...fourth form...striking tide!"

Giyu Tomioka,the real one this time,strikes Kabuto with his technique.

"The water hashira himself has finally graced us with is presence!" Kabuto said sarcastically. " I had the chance of impersonating you earlier."

"About time you showed up Tomioka!" Sanemi spat. " Right now the matter at hand is to defeat those demons." Giyu replied.
---------

Zack proceeds in handcoffing Sabrina. " Sorry Mam,Kingsg
laive proceedures. You'll be under custudy in the Kingsglaive's HQ,the Hidaway.Until then, you'll be in interugation here in the Demon Slayer Corps's HQ.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back