• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers?

VanRIPPED

Welcome to the gun show.
There are like, 0 people on here interested in this.
I'm not just talking the movie verse, in fact that is my least favorite. That or Armada.
But hey, anything to throw out there will be picked up.

tumblr_mrnghwWfDV1syrazso1_500.gif

Last edited:
Hey sup, there are a few TF fans on the site but finding them is hard, but hey ho. I love Transformers xD I'm interested in whatever you have to say VanRIPPED VanRIPPED

Love that profile pic mate

Okay, so, I really dont have any ideas. I wasnt expecting anybody to actually pop in. But hey! That's what brains are for right? With our combined powers, we will be able to think of something so great, we will be the founding fathers of epic.
What am I saying, we already are.
ANYWAY
Yea, I have ziltch

Here let me look back. *leans back and stares absently off into the distance* searching memory banks... searching... searching... searching... yeah, I got nothing.

Oh its fine
I will admit it wasnt the most glamorous one and it started to become harder to keep up with everyone

I still felt bad. I just dragged Matriarch away from everyone to a cove full of other Predacons so she could be happy and recover, but like then I went and disappeared

Transformers Prime was awesome
Though if I'm going to be honest
Transformers Animated was probably my favorite.

Probably because I grew up with TFA
That and G1/
I recently bought the whole series of Armada for like 7 bucks. I want my money back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back