• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom TRANSFORMERS: UNSTABLE ALLIANCE

I thought as much. I really only have ideas for three of them so I'll try and send you a PM when I get a chance.

heh
g2
Pyro at the very least fits pretty easily into G1 cartoon thanks to the Wings publications. The stories he appears in take place five-to-ten years after the end of the original series, which is negligible in Transformers time.
Same with Archforce I guess, but he's so minor that he's only really retroactively appeared in fiction. You could really do whatever you want with him in that regard.
I have no authority here, though.

The character thread will be up tomorrow. :) In an effort to help lure in another player or two we will use this Interest check as the OOC thread for another week or so.

I am **so** in. G1 TFs is my first love. I have no problems filling in gaps that need to be filled. Tell me who you need to be to play, I'm your mech.

I am **so** in. G1 TFs is my first love. I have no problems filling in gaps that need to be filled. Tell me who you need to be to play, I'm your mech.
Only a handful of major characters have been picked so you have almost complete reign to pick whoever.

As Crenando already explained, the overwhelming majority of Gen 1 Transformers are still available. But if you'd like some suggestions we'd be happy to pitch some Autobots and Decepticons at you.

Crenando Crenando After talking it over we've decided to go with transtectors for Headmasters. And we're ruling out Powermasters for the sake of simplicity.

You know what, I'm gonna go totally cliche, and the girl with go with the girl. Gimme Elita One. Oh, and I'll nab Scrapper. I love me some Constructicons and a psychopathic, brilliant, artistic one to boot!

Pitch some to me.
I've got a list here. It's mostly just an excuse for me to show off characters I'd like to see.
Probably going to add more to this as time goes on.
Autobots:
  • Cosmo: Absolute lad. Turns into a UFO.
  • Glyph: Tiny smart nerd girl. Retroactively made into one of female cybertronians in that one episode.
  • The Salt-Men: South American-exclusive goodies. No fiction is free reign to do whatever you want!
  • Beachcomber: Peaceful dude with a smooth voice
  • Slash: Newish character!The first female dinobot. Has like, two appearances in media, tops.
  • Quickmix: A 'Double' Targetmaster. Absent-minded professor with two guns, Boomer and Ricochet, that combine into one bigger gun.
Decepticons:
  • Banzai-Tron: His name is Banzai-Tron. Master of Crystalocution which is just the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique. Is an Action Master, but we all have flaws.
  • The Robot-Men: South-American-exclusive baddies. No fiction is free reign to do whatever you want!
  • Octopunch: Octopus deep-sea diver fella.

Nautica could be a cool one spinning her more as a super genius fed up with the eternal war and constantly making new weapons trying to perhaps make something to stop all war

Bone2pick Bone2pick Sorry if it's already be asked or mentioned but are Combiners available to be played as? As in both the team and the resulting gestalt.
Another great question! The answer is: sort of. If your character is a combiner then you will mostly be able to treat the other members of their team as NPCs, meaning you can converse with them, battle with them, and yes, combine with them. But you won't actually have ownership of them. So I or Sir_Magic can write for them whenever we need/want to. And we can seriously injure or kill them, which would obviously remove your character's ability to combine.

Don't kill Combiner characters off! Not unless it really serves the story. It has to really serve the story. Like really. Like, kill off a Combaticon, that's ok, leave the rest of us alone.

Last edited:
Another great question! The answer is: sort of. If your character is a combiner then you will mostly be able to treat the other members of their team as NPCs, meaning you can converse with them, battle with them, and yes, combine with them. But you won't actually have ownership of them. So I or Sir_Magic can write for them whenever we need/want to. And we can seriously injure or kill them, which would obviously remove your character's ability to combine.
Would you mind if I threw in a few NPCs in my post (read: some cameos and a scene with Spike) for extra G1 cartoon vibes?
I'll try to keep it short and/or heartfelt.

Would you mind if I threw in a few NPCs in my post (read: some cameos and a scene with Spike) for extra G1 cartoon vibes?
I'll try to keep it short and/or heartfelt.
I wouldn't mind at all. In fact, I encourage players to do that. Virtually any non-Quintesson character who isn't "owned" by a player is free to be NPC'd for the purpose of creating an interesting scene or interaction.

So how're everyone's CSes going?
RedLeftHand just PM'd me this morning about his character, so I know he's making progress on Soundwave. I haven't heard from anyone else.

Edit: I should have made clear that other players have contacted me about potential characters, just not since I posted the character thread.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back