• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Transformers RP (IDW-esque)

Hey guys, quick question. I’m bouncing between a couple of names. Empyrean or Ecumen. Which of these do you think fits Transformers better or just sounds like a better name?

Hey guys, quick question. I’m bouncing between a couple of names. Empyrean or Ecumen. Which of these do you think fits Transformers better or just sounds like a better name?
Considering that within the IDW 'verse there exists something already called Empyrean (The Empyrean Suite), and I assume that it exists here also, I'd recommend going with Ecumen.

Considering that within the IDW 'verse there exists something already called Empyrean (The Empyrean Suite), and I assume that it exists here also, I'd recommend going with Ecumen.

Thanks for saving me from the overlap. Ecumen makes more sense with what my concept is anyhow.

Gee guys. Thanks for the approval. One last thing, I made a slight but important addition after the phrase “house of worship”.

Hey all! After reading a bunch of comics, I'm thinking about setting up Transformers roleplay, but I just wanna gauge interest first. I want it to be reasonably accessible, so although I'll be drawing mostly from IDW canon, it'll be set in it's own universe, so people who aren't familiar with that stuff can still partake (unless there are enough people wanting stricter IDW canon, but that prolly won't happen).

Things to note:
  • It'll be set post-war - there is still a lot of tension and discrimination between Autobots and Decepticons, but they generally are able to get along without killing each other.
  • It will not be set on Earth, but will instead take place on the homeworld of Cybertron.
  • Female transformers are quite common, and aren't considered strange or anything.
  • Combiners are quite rare, but they exist and are widely known about.
Plot (I'm open to suggestions if people agree to do something more specific): It has been some time since the war between Autobots and Decepticons ended, a war which left the planet drained and damaged. Now that the violence is over, people all over have started to rebuild, in hopes that they can finally live normal lives once again. In the small district of Diamethes, average citizens are living this reality, attempting to piece back together their societies, and to reconcile the differences between them. Of course, nothing is ever that simple...

Both OCs and canon characters are acceptable (within reason). Let me know if you're interested, or have any questions. :)
I’m interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back