• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Transformers: More than Meets the Eye CS

It's cool, I just wanted to double check. I'm a pretty anxious person and I'm fairly new to this so I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong with them. :')

Quote: "Listen to me. Never. Hope. Hope is a lie."
Name: Cyclonus
Faction
: None (Decepticon-affiliated)
Appearance:
1539224127420.png
Personality: Cyclonus is a melancholic 'bot, lacking the rage or manic glee that drives his peers on. He's not one for talking deeply about feelings, or talking at all, and enjoys being by himself. He does not consider himself a Decepticon, only allying with them out of necessity. Secretly, he is suffering from amissis meo, a degenerative brain disease that causes him to go feral at sporadic intervals.
Background: Cyclonus is old. Very old. He was there before the war broke out, and refused to take a side for the longest time. He just wanted some peace and quiet, some time to live his life hunting turbofoxes undisturbed. But with age comes wear, and it was no different for Cyclonus. He contracted the rare disease amissis meo, and as he continued to leave it untreated, its effects worsened. Knowing that one day, he would go permanently feral, he sought out medical help from whomever he could. Neutral scientists didn't have the necessary knowledge, and the Autobot medics were too afraid of him to try. And so it was that he fell in with those fearless few who had no moral compunctions against trying to cure amissis meo: the Decepticons. Who still haven't begun treating him.
Theme: "Chicago"- Sufjan Stevens

Quote: "I'm more than just a pretty face!"

Name: Minerva

Faction: Autobot

Appearance:
tumblr_oseifsfMkg1vzr4xqo1_1280.png

Personality:
Sweet, charming, friendly and overflowing with idealism and care for her fellow Cybertronians are often said about the rookie medic, Minerva. The Autobot medic absolutely detests violence and typically avoids direct combat to focus her attentions on healing the injured. She hopes one day that the two sides may eventually find common ground and rebuild their war-torn planet not as Autobots and Decepticons but as Cybertronians.

Background:
Before the War, Minerva studied in Protihex Medical Mechanics University where she showed the most promise out of the entire class. Sadly her studies were cut short when the school was destroyed by the Mayhem Attack Squad. Minerva survived the experience after being rescued by her mentor, Ratchet. Minerva then sided with the Autobots out of loyalty to her teacher.

Trivia:
Minerva is Nightbeat's younger sister.

Quote: "Listen to me. Never. Hope. Hope is a lie."
Name: Cyclonus
Faction
: None (Decepticon-affiliated)
Appearance:
Personality: Cyclonus is a melancholic 'bot, lacking the rage or manic glee that drives his peers on. He's not one for talking deeply about feelings, or talking at all, and enjoys being by himself. He does not consider himself a Decepticon, only allying with them out of necessity. Secretly, he is suffering from amissis meo, a degenerative brain disease that causes him to go feral at sporadic intervals.
Background: Cyclonus is old. Very old. He was there before the war broke out, and refused to take a side for the longest time. He just wanted some peace and quiet, some time to live his life hunting turbofoxes undisturbed. But with age comes wear, and it was no different for Cyclonus. He contracted the rare disease amissis meo, and as he continued to leave it untreated, its effects worsened. Knowing that one day, he would go permanently feral, he sought out medical help from whomever he could. Neutral scientists didn't have the necessary knowledge, and the Autobot medics were too afraid of him to try. And so it was that he fell in with those fearless few who had no moral compunctions against trying to cure amissis meo: the Decepticons. Who still haven't begun treating him.
Theme: "Chicago"- Sufjan Stevens

Quote: "I'm more than just a pretty face!"

Name: Minerva

Faction: Autobot

Appearance:
View attachment 491272

Personality:
Sweet, charming, friendly and overflowing with idealism and care for her fellow Cybertronians are often said about the rookie medic, Minerva. The Autobot medic absolutely detests violence and typically avoids direct combat to focus her attentions on healing the injured. She hopes one day that the two sides may eventually find common ground and rebuild their war-torn planet not as Autobots and Decepticons but as Cybertronians.

Background:
Before the War, Minerva studied in Protihex Medical Mechanics University where she showed the most promise out of the entire class. Sadly her studies were cut short when the school was destroyed by the Mayhem Attack Squad. Minerva survived the experience after being rescued by her mentor, Ratchet. Minerva then sided with the Autobots out of loyalty to her teacher.

Trivia:
Minerva is Nightbeat's younger sister.
Accepted!

Quote: "My pleasure with my enemy's pain comes."

Name: Weirdwolf

Faction: Decepticon

Appearance:
1539223303758.png
1539223319010.png
Personality: Cruel, vicious, but apparently built with a few wires crossed. Talks to himself in a sing-song backwards way, sometimes. Other times he speaks in rhymes. This is something he himself cannot get quite straight. He occasionally compromises his job as a tracker by talking too much and giving away the fact he was there at all.
His personality quirks tend to push others away from him.

Background: A renowned hunter, Weirdwolf spent at least a Stellar-cycle in the wilderness, honing his skills and finding his lupanoid alternate form. In the grand scheme of a cybertronian's lifetime, this was nothing, but it was long enough for a war to break out. Swayed by his few friends, he joined the Decepticon cause.

Theme:

Quote: "My pleasure with my enemy's pain comes."

Name: Weirdwolf

Appearance:
View attachment 491269
View attachment 491270
Personality: Cruel, vicious, but apparently built with a few wires crossed. Talks to himself in a sing-song backwards way, sometimes. Other times he speaks in rhymes. This is something he himself cannot get quite straight. He occasionally compromises his job as a tracker by talking too much and giving away the fact he was there at all.
His personality quirks tend to push others away from him.

Background: A renowned hunter, Weirdwolf spent at least a Stellar-cycle in the wilderness, honing his skills and finding his lupanoid alternate form. In the grand scheme of a cybertronian's lifetime, this was nothing, but it was long enough for a war to break out. Swayed by his few friends, he joined the Decepticon cause.

Theme:

Accepted!

Quote: "Good and evil fade away. History shall judge me... victorious."

Name: Megatron

Appearance:
tfa_marauder_megatron_by_deludedcon-d3fqvq4.png

Personality:
To many the name Megatron conjures the visage of the Cold and Ruthless Leader of the Decepticons but before the war he was noble and just.

Background:
There was a time when those who wore the Decepticon badge did so with pride, and not fear. There was a time when the name of Megatron was honored by many across Cybertron. He was a scholar, a warrior, and a hero, fighting for the freedom of the oppressed. But power inevitably corrupts, and none are so powerful as mighty Megatron.

Theme:

Inb4 Fort Max and Shrapnel get claimed.

Last edited:
I almost made Shrapnel before deciding I didn't have the skills to make that happen. I'll be lucky if I play my current two accurately. Looking forward to seeing what you do with him though, he's one of my all-time favorite cons.

I almost made Shrapnel before deciding I didn't have the skills to make that happen. I'll be lucky if I play my current two accurately. Looking forward to seeing what you do with him though, he's one of my all-time favorite cons.
Shrapnel better repeat the last word of his sentences... sentences...

I almost made Shrapnel before deciding I didn't have the skills to make that happen.
The beauty of a vague G1 RP that doesn't stick to any one continuity means you can get a bit weird with characterization if you want, right?
Don't worry about being completely 1-to-1 with your accuracy.

The beauty of a vague G1 RP that doesn't stick to any one continuity means you can get a bit weird with characterization if you want, right?
Don't worry about being completely 1-to-1 with your accuracy.

That's definitely true! This is my first time attempting to roleplay canons, or transformers in general really, so I just hope I can pull it off. I'm probably not clever enough to be playing either of the characters I picked, but it's worth a shot at the very least.

That's definitely true! This is my first time attempting to roleplay canons, or transformers in general really, so I just hope I can pull it off. I'm probably not clever enough to be playing either of the characters I picked, but it's worth a shot at the very least.
I can help out... I'm a huge fan of Transformers... My room's proof.
image0.jpg
and that's not all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back